Categories > TV > WWE > I hate you-I love you/Tornado (It's Never Easy)

I hate you-I love you/Tornado (It's Never Easy)

by creativewriter19 0 reviews

This a spinoff of the movie revolutionary road. Therefore I don't own squat! hehe. ;)(and my one shot story, is a bit different. I own my original character). I'm bad at summaries, sorry (and this...

Category: WWE - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-06-03 - Updated: 2013-06-10 - 640 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 1:
One week previously...
"John?".
"Yeah?".
"Would you ever leave me for anyone else?".
"Never. No one can drive me crazy like you, but the only one I'm crazy about is you".
John and Frank sit on the bench at the park, locking there hands together. Frank puts his head on John's shoulder. He says" I hate you". John smiles and says" I love you".

Chapter 2:
A couple weeks later....
Frank's P.O.V.
The car ride from my house to mine and John's house after dinner was the longest 20 minutes of my whole life. While he drove, I zoned out starring out the window. No music is playing on the radio. No music is playing on my I pod. Just silent awkwardness. Once we get into the house we go inside. I say" Well today was....Interesting".
John says" Yeah".

"Is it true?".

"Can we not get into an argument right now?".

"Just answer the question".

"That I slept with someone else?" John nods in approval. "I'm sorry".

Tears started to go down my face in disbelief and hurt. The man I love dearly has betrayed me. The thought of him being with another person, when he clearly knew I was waiting at home for him to take him on a date had my mind flabbergasted.

"I didn't mean for it to happen!".

The look on his face showed no emotion. It was a cold expression, as if he did it on purpose.

"How was she? Huh?".

"Are you really going to ask me that?. Cut it out. Just drop it. Leave it alone".

"HOW WAS SHE?! Did you enjoy her? Were you thinking of me when you were inside of her?".

"Don't try to fault me for your insecurities and loneliness, you stupid little shit, I did it because I don't love you anymore!". John Yells.

At that point my body was heated in anger. My heart felt like it was poisoned by a dozen snakes. I felt like I died inside knowing that the image of him putting his hands on another woman, kissing another woman, and making love to another woman had me boiled up in frustration, when for a year and a half it was me he came home to and kissed on. I felt like an explosive heart attack was going to happen any moment now. I lifted up the dinning room table and flipped it over as everything on it breaks.

I scream" FUCK YOU JOHN! FUCK YOU!! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DECIETFUL, RUTHLESS BASTARD!!!! If you don't love me anymore THEN WHY DID YOU TELL ME THAT YOU DID?! Why did you even kiss me? All the time I spent with you, all the stock I put into you....Everything I gave to you and just threw it away like...Like I'm worth nothing to you. I HATE YOU".

I pack up my things and as I was leaving he didn't bother to stop me or try to make me stay with him. He showed me who he really was. He showed me his true colors. I left John standing in the abyss of nowhere in our house. Since then I have no contact with him. I guess the story of John Cena and Frank is a weird one. But It goes like this: He fell in love with John, the moment his eyes crashed on him. Frank got his heart broken, but he's doing well now. And he found someone else who will love him for his good, bad, and everything else in between. He is happier with a woman named Kaitlyn, as his sexuality is no longer second guessed, but still explored. John went back into wrestling and is dating Eve Torres. Love comes in different varieties of shapes, but nothing was more dangerous than John and Frank's companionship.
Sign up to rate and review this story