Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 19

by pepe_soldier 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-11 - 738 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey's pov:

Still nothing. He's lying, lifeless. I'm holding his hand all night. He haven't moved since last night and it's almost noon now. Nothing. Frank was out. He had some business, he said. I haven't slept for whole night, but I wasn't tired after all. I couldn't do anything, I felt kinda useless. What if he don't wake up? Maybe I've already lost my brother forever. No! Mikey, stop it! You'll just get deeper in depression, and I really don't want it, because it's horrible. I started humming Famous Last Words. 'I see you lying next to me, with words I thought I never speak, awake and unafraid, asleep or dead...' Gerard wrote it for me, but in that moment it was about him. I rubbed my eye. I felt that I was about to cry. I stopped it somehow. I must be strong, for him. For my brother. He opened his eyes slowly.
-Gerard?
-M-M...- he didn't even said, he already closed his eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. I was desperate. I let his hand and grabbed phone. I called Frank.
-Hello? - Frank said.
-Frank, where are you?- I asked shakily.
-I'm coming home, what is it?
-I can't...I can't take this anymore
-Hold on, I'm there in few minutes - he said and hanged up. I took his hand again. It was sweaty because i was holding it since yessterday afternoon. Frank came back home.
-What is it, Mikey? -he asked and kneeled next to me.
-I just can't take this all anymore. What if he's already dead?
-Don't even think about it, Mikey, please
-Sorry -now I could feel tears rolling down my face.
-Mikey... -Frank said and hugged me. I hugged him back.
-He'll be okay -he whispered, still hugging me.
-You think? -I whispered
-I know -he whispered. Then Gerard coughed. He opened his eyes again.
-Gerard? Are you okay?
-I-I think. I'm just exhausted -he whispered.
-Did you...Did you finished it? -Frank asked silently. Gerard smiled and nodded slowly. In next moment I was hugging him tightly.
-Woah, woah -he said, still smiling.
-You're okay -I said through tears.
-Why are you crying?
-I'm too happy -I whispered.
-Oh, why not? -Frank said and hugged us both.
-I missed you two -Gerard whispered.
-We missed you, too -I whispered. I was so happy that everything was over. Finally. I was happy as never before. Depression...was gone. Then someone knocked on the door. Frank went to the door.
-Who is it? -he asked.
-You know who is it -deep, inknown voice said.
-Oh, no - Frank whispered. Frank showed me to go in kitchen with him.
-Listen, you and Gee must go, now! Go out through the window, just go to my place, there you'll be safe - he fastly whispered.
-Who is it?
-You don't want to know. Now, go! - he opened the window, and I went out with Gerard. After we went out, he closed the window and went to the door. I peeked a little to the door. There was tall man. He was wearing a long black coat and a hat. When Frank opened the door, he rushed in. I was running to Frank's place. I left Gerard there, he needed to sleep. I came back to Gerard's house, where Frank were with that man. I sat under the kitchen window and just listened what was happening.
-Where is he?! -I heard that deep voice shouting.
-He's not here! You won't find him! -Frank shouted.
-If you're hiding him, you'll die first -when I heard it, I freezed. Who is that person? What he want?
-You can't use him anymore. He's not a vampire anymore!
-What?! -that person screamed -How?!
-As I said, you can't use him anymore!
-But maybe I can use you, don't forget it! -I heard that something crashed. What is happening inside? I peeked through the kitchen window carefully. Frank was on the floor. That person was pinning him for the ground. That was a vampire. He was slowly moving to Frank's neck. I rushed in, I couldn't let that Frank goes through the same hell as my brother. I moved that person from him.
-Mikey! -Frank said -What are you doing here?
-Saving you! Come on! -I said and grabbed his hand. I picked him up from the floor and we escaped from there.
Sign up to rate and review this story