Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 20

by pepe_soldier 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-11 - 456 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey's pov:

I got Frank to his house.
-Why did you came? -Frank asked
-I didn't wanted that anything bad happen to you -I replied.
-I wanted the same for you, that's why I sent you here with Gerard. Where is he, anyway?
-He is in bedroom. He's sleeping.
-Are you sure?
-Let's check -we went to the bedroom. I opened the door. Gerard was in bed. Asleep. Only thing I could hear was his breathing.
-See? It's okay -I whispered and Frank nodded. After I closed the bedroom door, we went to the living room. Frank sat on the sofa, but he seemed like he's under preassure. I was looking on wall full of different lines and lyrics.
-What's this? -I asked and pointed on lyrics 'Everyone hates me, I hate all of you'
-Um...lyrics?
-For what?
-For a new movie, named Frankenweenie -he said and I nodded.
-Who was that person? -I asked and sat next to him.
-Nobody -he mumbled.
-Come on, Frank, please
-Um...
-Yes?
-That is someone for who I thought is dead.
-What do you mean?
-His name is Max. Max Razorblade.
-But you said that Jack and Jim were the only brothers.
-That's right, Max 'died' in High School.
-But he obciously didn't.
-That's right. He was the oldest.
-How did he found out what happened with Gerard?
-He is a vampire. It's his business to know everything what is happening.
-Why did he needed him?
-He wanted to use him for something.
-For what?
-I don't know. I didn't found out. But he can't, because he's not a vampire anymore -in that moment we heard knock on the door. In second moment, Frank was next to the door. He showed me to go in bedroom with Gerard and lock the door. I did what he showed me to do. I could just wait now.

Frank's pov:

After I heard that Mikey locked the bedroom door, I took a razor I was holding on the bookshelf.
-Who is it? -I asked.
-A friend -I heard familiar voice. It was Kellin. I opened the door.
-Hello -he said
-Hey
-How is your friend?
-He finished the fight.
-Good -he nodded.
-He's sleeping.
-Look, Icame to warn you. Max won't give up. He wants a new vampire.
-For what is he actually using them?
-For getting him blood. One of his vampires turned your friend to one, but that vampire obviously was new, because he left your friend there.
-And what should I do now?
-Run. Just run away -he said. I didn't replied. I just glanced at wall where I was writing all the lines and lyrics, like I was looking for solution of all problems in that lines.
Sign up to rate and review this story