Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 23

by pepe_soldier 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-06-11 - 504 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's pov:

They grabbed us. I couldn't see where did they carried Mikey, because there was too much of them. I felt pain in my head. Someone hit me with something. I fainted. When I woke up, I was in some kind of cell. It was very dark. There wasn't any windows or anything. Just big door made of iron. I was sitting in the corner, waiting. I couldn't do anything, just sit and wait.

Mikey's pov:

They carried me in one small room and gave me a candle. I took matches from my pocket and lighted the candle. Frank was laying in the corner of the room. He was looking in the wall, I couldn't see his face.
-Frank? -I whispered. He probably didn't heard me. I kneeled next to him. First thing I mentioned was bite marks on his neck.
Gerard's pov:
-Shh -I heard. It was unknown voice.
-Who is it? -I asked.
-A friend -then I remembered what Frank told me.
-Your name is Kellin, right?
-Yes. And you are Gerard.
-Yes, I am.
-I came to help you -I heard unlocking the door. He was quite tall man, with long coat. I stood up and walked closer to him.
-Thanks -I said.
-No need for it. It's my job. Now listen to me. Your brother is in big danger.
-What about Frank?
-I'll explain you everything. You must get out from here.
-Where are we actually?
-This place is known as 'Dungeon'
-Is Mikey somewhere here?
-He is not here, he's somewhere else. Now listen. Go to the Frank's home and made a lot of those cure for vampirism. You need blood for it, you have full fridge. I took care about it.
-What are you trying to tell me?
-Frank is a vampire now. He's sleeping, but he'll wake up soon and he'll be very thirsty. Your brother will be his first victim!
-What?!
-That's all, now go! And be fast! -he didn't needed to tell me twice. I got out from here and found myself in the wood. I was running, I was tired, but I didn't cared. I had to be fast if I want to save Mikey and Frank.
Mikey's pov:
Frank's mouth were half opened. I could see his fangs growing. I couldn't do anything. Iwas worried about where Gerard is. Then I heard voices outside.
-So?
-He's not there.
-What?!
-Doors of his cell are opened, and he's not there.
-When boss find out, you'll be so dead. Well, we still have his brother.
I knew what that mean. Gerard escaped.

Gerard's pov:

I hadn't much time. While I was mixing blood with all other stuff, I was thinking will Frank be strong enough to go through everything I passed through. I already got five bottles, but it wasn't enough. I was hoping that they didn't bit him through the scar, because, who knows, maybe it has some power that won't let that vampire inside him to leave. That was my biggest fear.
Sign up to rate and review this story