Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 29

by pepe_soldier 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-11 - 326 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard‘s pov:

When I hanged up, I started crying. I will never see Mikey again. But I‘ve done it for his own good. Maybe it‘s better that way.
Mikey‘s pov:
I tried to stay calm, but I couldn‘t. I almost started crying, when I heard weak whimper from the bavk seat.

Frank‘s pov:

Struggle. I was struggling. I was trying to escape from there. Come back to life. It wasn‘t easy, though. And then I opened my eyes and caught breath.

Mikey‘s pov:

-Mikey! -Frank whimpered. He seemed exhausted.
-I‘m here, Frank. You‘re on safe, I guess.
-Where is Gerard? -he asked and I didn‘t replied.
-I-I‘ll explain you everything when we get somewhere, on safer place...
-Okay
-Take a rest, you need it. We will be there in about two hours.

Gerard‘s pov:

I was watching my phone, hoping that Mikey will call, saying that everything is okay, that Frank is with him, that Jim didn‘t found them... but nothing. It was driving me crazy. I was super worried. I couldn‘t call him, I was kinda scared.
Mikey‘s pov:
Trip was long and boring. Frank was sleeping on the back seat all the time. I wanted to call Gerard. Tell him that he woke up, that everything is okay now, but I didn‘t.

Gerard‘s pov:

Kellin came that night
-They are on safe -he said
-How do you know?
-I know everything. And your little friend, Frank, he woke up, he‘s okay.
-Okay, good
-I suggest you not to call them, because Jim controls your every move -I nodded a little -I‘m sorry, man, but really -he said and left. I was alone, again.

Mikey‘s pov:

We finally got there. I went out of car and stayed close. I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting. And then I finally saw him.
-Ray! -I shouted
Sign up to rate and review this story