Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summertime

3

by PartyPoisen 1 review

Top and anything involving Rose belongs to the great almighty Poppana.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [Y] - Published: 2013-06-15 - Updated: 2013-10-17 - 2577 words

1Original
The following morning Romy woke up and looked around the room for second before standing up. Rose was laying down sleeping still with her make up on still startling Romy. Rose was so careful to remove her make up every night cause she was afraid of her face breaking out and getting pimples all over and being called peporoni face. Romy sighed as she remembered what Rose told her the night before about having sex for the first time and at the time Romy thought nothing of it cause she was exhausted but now that she was well rested she thought that Rose sounded..... Beat.
.
Luckily Romy was prepared and had tylonal in her room and a rice bag ready so she got the water and heated up the bag before she made her way to her room again so she could wake up Rose. She was shocked their dad didn't wake them up sooner to get up when he got up like he usually did. The girls were late sleepers so he woke them up when they had plans like today. Rose was still in the same poisition when Romy reached their room with the supplies she knew Rose would need. Since the rice was already cooling off Romy threw it on her sisters stomache and put the tylonal down. That was when foot steps were heard and soon her dad was calling out for her.
.
Romy quickly threw the sheets over Rose.
.
.
"Romy. Don't wake her up. I am gonn go out right now so you wanna tag along?"
.
.
Gerard and Ava had talked all night about the girls and they knew Rose would want to go out to a dance even without a partner and by what Romy said. Rose had a few friends from the opposite sex... Much to his dismay. Each of them could casually take her to the dance no problem. But Romy was another story all together cause she was a tom boy. She was your average girl and dresses were never her thing. So it came as a shock that Romy agreed to wear a dress to a dance and she didn't put up much of a fight. He wanted to take this time to talk to her and see what she had planned and see if she was going to go against Ava secretly.
.
.
"Sure. Give me 20 minutes to get ready. I'll be down." She said before running of to the bathroom across the hall with a towel.
.
.
Gerard sighed and walked downstairs to get another one of hot coffee in a travel cup for Romy and he refilled his own cup. Romy hopped out of the tub and towel dried her hair before putting it back up in a high pony tail and putting clips and bobby pins to hold the sides down so her hair was slick and smooth. Throwing on simple gloss she thought she looke presentable.... Well clothes would help. Going through her dressor she had no warm weathered clothes so she went to Rose's side. She grabbed short shorts and a white shirt with a bunny and a black mask. She decided on grabbing her gladiator gold sandals that criss crossed up her foot to her ankle.
.
.
Gerard was against the counter when Romy ran down the steps into the kitchen ready to go.
.
.
"Good. I thought I would be waiting till night fall for you." He smirked as she grabbed her cup and walked out the door.
.
"Yeah I remember the band waiting for you to be ready before doing a show and Mikey telling me and Rose to cover our ears well he yelled at you. Frank finally bought us the huge head gear things to wear cause the volume of Mikey's voice was ten times the volume of you on stage."
.
"That is not funny."
.
"Plus I am female. I have a excuse for being a while. I have high expatations for how I look. I wish I could just walk around smelling like coffee and ciggarettes mixed with crap and baby puke."
.
"I put on colgone."
.
"Oh really? Well baby puke is not a good smell for you dad."
.

......x.......x.........x.......x......x.......x......x.....x......x......x........x...
Rose woke up sore and in pain. Luckily it looked like Romy had already prepared for that and left her something to ease it away. Taking the pills and standing up to look in the mirror were the most painful things Rose felt ever. She looked in her full length mirror and notice all the bruises and on her body. Impaticularly what she was able to see which were her thighs. Her neck could be covered easily and so could the marks on her arms from Benjamin getting a little to happy.
.
Rose heard foot steps coming toward her room so she hopped back in bed and covered up before the door opened and in came Lindsey with a hamper.
.
"Rose up. Do you need any thing washed?" Lindsey asked, not looking at the teen.
.
"No. Romy and I will do are clothes tomarrow." Rose said
.
"I am doing clothes now and I don't have enough for a full load yet."
.
She went into the closet and grabbed whatever clothes she was guessing was dirty by the looks of them. Rose sighed. Lindsey was a hard person to please and she was extremely hard headed.
.
"Oh your phone had gone off earlier and I had come in here and pushed quiet before you and Rome woke up. You might wanna call Britney back before she calls the house phone again for the eighth time."
.
She walked out, content with the clothes she had on hand with her to wash. Rose stood up and walked to her dressor where her phone and sat called Britney back up.
.
"Oh my gosh Benjamin told everyone that you two did it! Congrats! I thought you were gonna be a virgin forever! How was it for you?" Britney said instead of saying hello.
.
"Oh it was okay. He did most of the work well I was just there. I think I liked it." Rose said not fully understanding what had gone on.
.
"Oh he had said it was good and he wanted to go again soon. You got to come to the party tonight so everyone can talk to you. Amber was shocked you and him were so serious. You know what come over right now! I wont take no for a answer."
.
"Okay. I'll be there at 2 so I can get ready."
.
....x......x........x......x....x.......x........x....
.
Gerard and Romy had gone to several stores and were soon rich in art supplies and CD's.
.
"So Romy. Are you going to actually go to the dance or you gonna blow your mom off?" Gerard asked non chalantly.
.
"Yes I am going but I wont enjoy it."
.
"What's wrong with a dance?"
.
"Lets see. I have to wear a stupid ugly dress. Dance around in a small space with sweaty people around me listening to Justin Beiber and One Direction playing over the speakers. Need I got on?" Romy said now agitiated.
.
"Hmmm. You usually are in Mikey's or Ray's over sized shirt at MCR concerts dancing in the crowd listening to us. " Gerard replied.
...x....x....x.....x....x.....x.....x.....x....x....x....x....x.....x...x....x...
.

Monday Kevin was parked out front of Ava's house ready to take his girlfriend and her sister to school. Gerard had his own things to do with Lindsey and Bandit well Ava and Andy were going to have to go into work early. Ava had to leave by 7 am and Andy got called in at 3 in the morning to the hospital.
.
Rose hopped in the car still looking down but tried to hide it behind her make up face and fake smile. Romy came out after she got her messenger bag from her room and locked the door. Rose looked all pouty the whole way to school as she looked out the window. Kevin gave Romy a questional look as if to ask her 'what the fuck is wrong with her?' Romy just shook her head and lipped that she would tell him later.
.
It was a long weekend for all three teens. Romy had to go to a track practice Sunday morning and Sunday night she had a baseball game. The track teacher and baseball coach were the same person. Coach Clark. He was the paid track coach and volenteer baseball coach cause his daughter was on the team. He had gotten mad at the track team for not making good time around the field so he took the anger out on them with the shot punt balls and bar jumping rods. By the time Track was over Romy had a few brusies on her back and and several on her stomaache and arms so she covered her arms the best thing she could do with make up and mid arm sleeve shirts. Kevin had sprained his wrist at the Saturday's game. As soon as they pulled up they both expected Rose to hop out and run over to her own friends. But instead she followed them to the front where Max was was with Shell and Van. They looked shocked to see Rose following Behind them but didn't say anything.
.
"So what are you doing tonight?" Max asked once they made it over.
.
They all kept looking over at Rose who simply ignored everyone.
.
"I don't know yet. I have a game today but if my dad pulls me and Rose out early. You can all come over."
.
Kevin and Max looked at one another and glared. Romy didnt pick sides amougst her friends and they knew she would not uninvite one of them if they asked.
.
"Why you lucky enough to leave early?" Max said smiling down at Rose.
.
"Guy there is no one out here. I think classes started already...."
.

.
.
Rose hung on to Romy at school as long as she could. But for the class before lunch, when Romy had to head over to the other side of the building for biology, they stopped in front of Rose’s math classroom.
.
.“Rose?” Romy asked, trying to tug her hand away from her sister. The two of them hardly ever held hands anymore, since it was not a very ‘cool’ thing to do, but for the entire day Rose had looked somehow lost so Romy didn’t mind the hand holding.
.
“I don’t wanna go,” Rose said quietly, and there was a sort of fear in her voice that made Romy worried. She glanced into the classroom that was slowly filling with students, and saw Benjamin there. He was talking loudly to his friends and they were all laughing. Obviously their little rendezvous had hardly affected Ben at all, though it did seem to make him even more arrogant and obnoxious than before.
.
“Is this about last night?” Romy asked, but she didn’t really have to ask to know that it was. “I mean I know you guys... did it, but did he hurt you or something?”
.
“No, I just... You know what, forget it,” Rose sighed. “I’ll be fine. Go to class.”
.
Rose let go of her sister’s hand and Romy watched her walk into the classroom. When Rose passed the group of jocks, Ben nodded at her with a grin and his friends did some very rude and sexually suggestive motions at her. Romy shook her head and went to class.
.
__________________________________
.
At lunch hour, Rose was forced by her friends to sit with them at their usual table, though she would have much rather sat with her sister and her friends.
.
“Man, what the hell is wrong with your sister?” Max asked Romy while spreading some butter on his bread. Kevin did the same, and soon they were having a competition of who had more butter on their bread.
.
“It’s really none of your business,” Romy snapped and glanced at Rose, who was sitting next to Ben who looked twice her size.
.
“I heard she and Ben fucked and she got pregnant,” Vandol said and noticed his brother spreading the fourth thick layer of butter on his bread.
.
“Oh my god that was last night and she is not pregnant,” Romy rolled her eyes at him. “Why are you listening to stupid rumors anyway?”
.
“It’s not so easy to avoid them, you know. Did you know her phone number is written on the boys’ bathroom wall?”
.
“Are you serious?! I’m gonna kill Ben!”
.
“Are they still going to the dance together, though?” Kevin asked and took a huge chunk of butter, plopped it on his bread and looked at Max challengingly.
.
“I don’t know. I hope not. Gosh, he’s suck a dick,” Romy sighed. “I should talk to him. And then I’m going to find one of those nutcracker things and I’m gonna castrate him. For the love of god, will you PLEASE stop with the butter?! Whatever your problem is, it’s no reason to waste butter like that. Think of the cows!”
.
Kevin and Max both looked at her in surprise. Both of their breads were completely hidden inside mountains of butter.
.
“Anywho,” Romy sighed. “I don’t think she should go with Ben to the dance. But if she can’t go, she’ll be so depressed. And I know she won’t go without a date. Either of you dickwads need a date?” she asked the twin boys.
.
.“Oh hell no, I’m not going with her,” Vandol laughed. “Not that she’s not nice or anything, but...”
.
“But?” Romy asked raising an eyebrow, challenging him to actually say a bad word about her sister.
.
“Nevermind,” Vandol muttered, lowering his head.
.
“Hey,” Max said, nudging his brother. “You need some butter?”
.
._______________________________
.
After school let out, Rose walked across the parking lot towards Kevin’s car where he and Romy were already standing. She had absolutely hated the day. Ben wouldn’t take his paws off her, and all her friends could talk about was what she did last night. She couldn’t wait for this whole thing to blow over so her friends would stop mentioning it.
.
Sure, Ben was a nice guy, he was good looking, relatively smart, strong... But he was also really forceful, and when it came down to it, he was kind of an asshole. He had told everyone about what they did, without even asking her about it first. And the way he had kissed her in the middle of the hall, the way he wrapped his arm around her and grinned like he owned the world... She had liked him before, but now she resented him so much that she wanted nothing to do with him.
.
“Hey Rose! Do you need a ride home?” Ben called out to her from his car when she walked past him.
.
“No thanks, I’ll go with my sister.”
.
“Come on babe, get in the car. We can have a repeat of last night,” the boy said, but Rose took one look at the car’s back seat where they had done all those things, and she ran away from him.
.
.“Something wrong?” Romy asked her sister when she reached Kevin’s car.

“I just want to go home.”

.
Sign up to rate and review this story