Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Nanny

The Nanny

by X_ragemuch_X 3 reviews

Frank is the new nanny of the Ways. Frerard!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-06-13 - 1352 words

2Ambiance
As Frank looked at the address one more time, he made sure he had the right house. He was to become a nanny for the Gerard Way, a very famous artist. Frank had never met nor seen the man before! He was to watch over his little brother and little sister, couldn't be that hard right?

Frank knocked on the door, and heard someone yell, "I'LL GET IT GEE!!!!!",and a little boy opened it and smiled big at Frank. Frank smiled back and tried hard to hide his manly squel and his desire to just pinch the little boy's cheeks and just hug him to death.

"Are you Fwankie?" The little boy asked. Frank giggled because, I mean, that was fucking adorable. 'God', Frank thought. 'I'm so gay.'

"Yes sir, I am. Are you Mikey?" The little boy nodded and giggled. He motioned Frank to come closer with his finger. When Frank was close enough, Mikey pinched Frank's cheek and poked his nose. Frank giggled causing little Mickey to smile wide.

"Gee! I like this one!' Mickey screamed in Frank's face. Frank winced and starting poking his ear.

"Well, there goes that ear drum." He sighed. He heard a man's voice come from inside the house.

"Well, good, Mikey! Send him in!" Mikey screamed a quck 'M'kay!' and let Frank in. Frank giggled again and walked in the house. He looked around and stared in awe at the art in the house.

"Wow." He breathed. Mickey walked next to him and smiled.

"This is my bwother's wowrk. He is so totally awesome!" Frank giggled at Mickey and looked around.

"My brother is very busy somedays. That's why he wanted to get us a nanny." A teen girl said, standing in the door way. Frank smiled at her.

"Hi, you must be Melody! I'm Frank but you can call me Frankie." Frank said smiling. Melody smiled back and shook Frank's hand.

"Hello, Frankie. My brother has told us about you. He didn't say you were so... adorable! Please tell me you're gay!" Frank blushed and giggled at Melody and she squeled really loud.

"Gerard! Hurry the hell up boy!" A black woman come out of the laundry room and looked at Frank. She smiled and went, 'oooo'. "This must be Frankie! Hey there sweet boy! You look as cute as a bunny, I could just dip you in my coffee!" She kissed Frankie's cheek and Frankie giggled.

"Hello. And your name?" Frank asked, smiling warmly.

"Oh, hunny, I'm Luis (Lu-wease), but you can call me maw, or Aunt Luie!" She kissed his cheek again and walked back into the kitchen.

"I like this family." Frank said, taking his jacket off and folding it on his arms. Melody and Mickey smiled wide and hugged Frank.

"This family has huggers." Frank laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You're gonna love Gee. He's funny, sweet, warm-hearted, talented...." Melody opened a door and dragged Frank through the hallway. She opened another door and told Frank to go in there. Frank walked in and his eyes widen like a deer in a headlight and his smiled got even bigger. The library was filled with hundreds, probably millions of books, he couldn't wait to read them.

"Excuse me." Someone said. Frank jumped and span around, only to be face with nothing.

"God?" Frank asked, looking up at the cieling. He heard a laugh the was music to his ears.

"No, but I've been told I'm close to him." A man walked from behind a door and Frank felt like his heart had come to a complete stop and his breathe taking a break from entering and exiting out of his body. This man was beautilful. Jet-black, long hair, pale, beautiful skin, a smile that lite up the whole room. He wore a full white suit, with a black under-shirt. His eyes were a beautiful and kind. Frank stared, moth open and eyes wide.

"Hello? Frankie?" Gerard was waving his hands in front of Frank over and over again. Frank blinked and was able to breathe again.

"H-hello! I-i'm Frankie!" Frank stuttered. Gerard giggled and took Frank's hand.

"Hello, Frankie." Gerard kissed Frank's hand and Frank blushed and giggled. Gerard smirked and kept kissing up Frank's arm until he kissed his cheek. Frank kept giggling and blushing.

"Hello." Frank giggled.

"Have you met my siblings yet?" Gerard asked, grabbing Frank's waist and leading him to Frank's room.

"Oh, yes I have! They are very delightful. I can't wait till I get to know them better." Frank smiled. Gerard pulled Frankie closer by his waist.

"I hope I get to know you better." He purred. Frank blushed and bit is lip.

"I hope so too." Gerard smiled and opened a door. Frank walked in and gasped. This room was beautiful. It had bright purple walls with Hello Kitty posters and and a zebra print bed. He smiled and jumped on the bed. He cuddled with the pillows and giggled.

"Compfy?" Frank nodded and sat up. "I'll let you get set up here." Frank smiled and nodded. "Umm, hey Frank?" Frank looked up and smiled at Gerard.

"Yes?" Gerard checked his watch then looked back at Frank.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour so make sure you're ready." He smiled warmly and walked downstairs.

Frank looked around and sighed.

"I'm gonna like it here." He smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

"FRANK!" Melody screamed. Gerard sighed. She can be so loud sometimes. Hopefully Frank doesn't-

"MELODY!" He screamed back, walking down the steps. Melody smiled.

"DINNERS READY!" She screamed. Frank giggled. Oh how Gerard loved that giggled.

"M'KAY!" He screamed. Melody giggled and sat down, pulling Frank beside her, which was beside Gerard. Frank smiled when he saw all the food.

"Wow.... if this is how much you people eat at dinner, God only knows what snack time's like." Gerard laughed and sat down.

"Well, we actualy eat cat and dog-" Frank looked up in horror.

"Puppies?! You monster!" Gerard laughed and shook his head.

"I'm just kidding Frank." Frank huffed and pouted.

"Good. Puppies are cute and adorable animals that need love, not salt and pepper." Everyone laughed and ate. Frank already felt welcomed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Frank decided he wanted to search around. But first...

"To the library!" Frank said. He looked around and opened the door. He smiled and ran inside. First, to the fiction section. Vampires await.

Frank ran his finger across the spins of the books and his eyes got bigger as did his smile as he read each title.

"Read it, read it, read it, read it- Oh! I haven't read this one!" He said as he grabbed the book.

"I see you like to read." Frank yelped and turned around to be faced with Gerard.

"M-Mr. Way! I d-din't hear you come in! I'm terribly sorry." Frank stuttered. Gerard chuckled and walked towards Frank.

"It's quite alright. I come here to think or to read a good book." Frank was staring at Gerard with dreaming eyes. Gerard looked at Frank and chuckled a bit.

"Do I intrest you?" Gerard asked. Frank blushed and looked at the books.

"I must admit you are attractive." Frank blushed and bit his lip and Gerard smiled.

"As are you." Gerard said as he grabbed Frank's hand and kissed it as Frank giggled and put his hand on his chest.

"You are very charming, Mr. Way." Frank giggled. Gerard smiled and reached into his back pocket.

"This is an invatation to the masquerade this evening. I do hope you will attend." Frank looked at the card and smiled.

"Yes. Mr. Way." Gerard smiled and kissed Frank's hand once more.

"And do please call me Gerard." Gerard smirked and walked out. Frank giggled and did a little dance.

"Yes!" He whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay. First thing's first, shopping!" Melody said happily. She was helping Frank get ready for the masquerade.

"Okay! I love shopping!" Frank giggled. When they got to the mall they looked for suits.

"I like this one!" Melody screamed. It was a dark red suit with a black under shirt. Frank smirked.

"I like it!"
Sign up to rate and review this story