Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Nanny

Masquerade

by X_ragemuch_X 0 reviews

Frank and Gerard dance at the masquerade.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-06-15 - 860 words

1Insightful
Sorry peeps, no smex in this chapter, but there will be. So sit back and enjoy. And I broke my ring finger so I might mess up a couple of times, just tell me and I'll fix it. Love ya, kiddies! ^_^




Frank's POV.

I can't believe that I'm going to a masquerade. Melody helped me with the suite and and the mask, which is a checker board pattern. I love this suite! I look hot...

"Hey Fwank, how do I look?" I turned to see Mikey and I smiled. He was wearing a black suit with a white mask.

"Wow, Mikey! You look so handsome!" I said and kissed his cheek. He giggled and skipped away. I turned around and saw the band setting up. Oh! I hope I get to play! I brought my guitar with me!

"Frank!" I turned and saw Melody beckoning me over. I walked over to her and sat down.

"Yea? What's up?" She smiled and pointed at the piano.

"I'm going to play the piano for the slow dance." My eyes widened and I smiled.

"Really? How long have you played piano?" I asked. She pretended to think.

"About 7 years."

"What?" I asked laughing. She laughed and nodded.

"Yeah. I know almost 50 songs."

"Wow." I said. I heard someone start clapping and I turned and saw a man standing in front of the mic. Then music started to play. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtJuVwstyE0)

All of the sudden a man came up to me.

"Care to dance, beautiful?" My heart skipped a beat as I grabbed his hand. I followed him to the dance floor and started to dance with him. (Play the song and imagine what they look like dancing.)

As we danced I looked in his eyes and smiled knowingly.

"Hello, Mr. Way." I said dreamily. He smiled and spinned me around.

"Hello, Frank." He said. I closed my eyes and breathed in his sent. He smelled like smoke and colone. Nice.

The music stopped and Melody came over.

"Hey Gee! Frankie, you said you wanted to perform right? Now's your chance." I smiled and walked with Melody to the stage. I grabbed the guitar and started to play my favorite song.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoaT6WXUV_M)

I looked around while playing and singing and saw people tearing up and smiling. Gerard and Melody and Mikey and Maw had shocked faces and smiles and I just kept singing.

Finally I was done and everyone clapped. I got off stage and was tackled.

"Oh my gosh! Frankie you are amazing!" Mikey yelled. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Mikry." I said. Melody grabbed Mikey off me and Gerard helped me up. He held my hand and took me to the porch.

"So, how are you liking us so far?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled.

"I really like it. Your siblings are very welcoming and nice. And Mikey is such a sweet heart." I said and giggled. He chuckled and looked me in the eyes.

"So Frank. How old are you?" I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm 21. And you?" He smiled.

"24. Though I feel older with those two." He chuckled. I smiled and looked at Melody and Mikey. They were dancing together and laughing. They looked at me and waved. I smiled big and waved back. I heard Gerard chuckle beside me.

"What?" I asked. He shook his head.

"They act like they've known you forever. They really like you." He smiled.

"I would hope so! I would be so miserable looking after kids who didn't like me." He chuckled again and grabbed my hand.

"Well luckly they do like you... and so do I." I blushed as he leaned forword. Just as we were about to kiss...

"Gerard!" I heard someone call. I looked over and saw a woman with black hair looking around callng Gerard's name. I heard Gerard sigh.

"I'm over here, Lindsey!" She looked over and smiled. She ran to him and kissed him. I widened my eyes in shock. He had a... girlfriend? He's straight?! She finally stepped back and looked at me and scoffed.

"What is that?" I smiled sarcasticly.

"Well, this is a mask. Looks like you need one... are those wrinkles?" I asked. She scoffed and covered up her eyes.

"Gerard! Kick him out!" She yelled. I looked at Gerard and tilted my head.

"No." He said. She looked at him shocked.

"no? What do you mean no?" He looked at her with mad eyes.

"I mean no. He is welcome here unlike you. I would like you to leave."

"What?! You're kidding right?" I looked at my feet and sighed. Awesome.

"No. I'm not. Please leave." She scoffed and walked away.

"Well... that was fun." I said. Gerard laughed and shook his head.

"She has a habit of getting me pissed off. I say all the time, go away, and... there she is. Bitch." I scoffed. "What?"

"Mr. Way, did you just cuss? My, my, you're taking many risks arn't you?" He chuckled and grabbed my hand, pulled toward him and kissed me.
Sign up to rate and review this story