Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Being saved may mean someone will die

Sometimes the mid wanders.

by AfterShockPrincess 0 reviews

We learn a little more about this girl.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-22 - 600 words

0Unrated
After convincing her to let him walk her to her house, he had learned that
he didn't miss being drunk. They had reached her house. It was not what he expected. A small little bungalow that hadn't been maintained. 

She grabbed her keys from her bag and attempted to open the door. Her uncoordinated fingers missing the key hole. Gerard grabbed the keys and let them in. "Welcome to my humble abode. There's my sofa, there's my kitchen and my bed is wherever I land face first!" she yelled.  Gerard frowned, looking around he went to the kitchen to make coffee. "So do you work to keep this house?" he asked. Collapsing on the sofa she huffed. "Nope was given me in my Ma's will. I earn enough to pay bills- I sell drugs." she smiled. Gerard hand to save the coffee mug before he dropped it. "Why? Why not get a career?". The girl had looked at him and laughed loudly. "Let me introduce myself!" she sang. Gerard sat on the couch next to her. "My name is Bella. I am 22 years old. My Ma died when I was 11 and my dad did a runner. I was in care for... 7 years. Always fostered never adopted. I found out I had his shit hole at 18 and moved in. My days are 8am- wake up get dressed then to the pub. Sell drugs throughout the day and have sex with whoever- wherever." she looked at him with a smile then suddenly cried. Gerard put his coffee down and gave her a small hug. "Why are you crying?" he asked. Wiping tears away she shrugged. "Drugs wearing off. Why are you being nice?" she said. He looked down at her and wiped away the stray hair from her eyes. "You need to be saved from yourself." He looked into her eyes. There was silence. 

She sat up and planted a kiss on his lips. Instinctively he kissed back. Running her hands through his hair she laid back. Happily following he laid on top of her. His hands trailing down her body to her crotch. She moaned softy. His hands had a mind of their own. Lifting up her dress his hand trailed on her shaven lady area. Being turned on by the lack of underwear, his fingers rubbed her swollen clit. Rubbing with pleasurable pressure. His finger sliding down to her moistening entrance. His manhood swelling. He pulled away from her lips and grabbed her hair as he slid two....

He shook his head. Bella looked up at him confused. "I... I have been where you are now and it sucks. Let me put you to bed. Know that you are safe." he responded quickly. Bella's heavy eyes were closing slowly. She nodded. Guiding her to her room he took off her jacket and shoes and laid her down. "I will find you tomorrow. Sleep well." 

Walking out the house he shook his head. "what the fuck was that? Why did that happen. Sure Lisa hasn't been as sexual as she used to be but she's been working hard." these thoughts going through his head. This girl was ten years younger than him, messed up, unstable- yet he was so drawn to her. 

Getting home he got into bed. Lisa
Startled. "where have you been?" she asked. Undressing and getting into bed he replied, "Fell asleep outside. I will be home late tomorrow. Just thought about some work I need to do.". He settled into bed and Lisa nodded. "Okay babe. I Love You." 

Those words... Confused him more. What is love? 
Sign up to rate and review this story