Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Athena's Children

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 4 reviews

Harry and Rose met but someone else is interested in him as well.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-06-22 - 755 words

4Original
Chapter 2



In Los Angeles, CA a young woman had came home to a huge manor, she was drop dead gorgeous. She had dark red hair, greenish-hazel eyes. She was dressed in a white bustier, black low-rise tights, white thong, black and white heeled sandals. She collapsed on to her couch, she was tired after having fun with her friends and also taking out a couple of dark wizards. She fell asleep after taking off her heels and she started to have a weird dream.

Where am I?” She said, just then she heard someone call out to her.

Rose.” She looked over and saw a very beautiful red head, she was dressed in long white robes. The young woman knew who she was.

Mother?” She said, she hugged the woman.

Rose, I have talked to your brother and...” She said.

Wait, my brother? I was told I was an only child.

No, you have a, I guess you can say young, twin brother. His name's Harry.

'Younger twin' brother?

Well because of your training you had aged at least 5 years.

I see what about him?” So she tells her everything that had happened to him and that she was sending him to her so that he could train under her.

I want you to watch over him and take care of him.

I will.” With that she woke up and it was morning. Her cell started to ring she reached for it and answered. “Hello?”

On the other end was an unsure voice, “um Rose Evans?”

“Yes?” She said.

“My name's Harry, I'm your brother.” She smiled.

“Hello, sweetheart. Where are you?”

“The airport.”

“LAX?”

“I guess so.”

“Okay, I'm on the way. Can't wait to see you.” She hung up and got in a luxury car, then headed off for the airport.


Meanwhile Harry was sitting down waiting on his ride, he was in a T-shirt, jeans and taped up sneakers. He had nothing with him, but the clothes on his back and the glasses on his face. 'Where is she?' He thought, meanwhile a very gorgeous young woman had seen the young man. She had long curly black hair, blue eyes and was in a white blouse, black slacks, hells and a black 'tailed' coat. 'Wow, he's pretty cute.' She thought as she looked at him.

Just then a large, black luxury car pulled up in front of him. The driver was a very smoking hot red head, it was Rose. She got out of the car and went right to him to give him a huge hug. “Harry!” She said then looked over to see the woman. 'Zatanna? She must just now got in.' She thought, she hugged her brother tightly.

“Hello Rose,” she said.

“Hello Z, need a ride?”

“Nah, but thanks anyway. Who's this?” She placed a hand on Harry's shoulder. Rose grabbed his arm with a smile.

“This is my brother, Harry.” Rose introduced. “This is my closest friend Zatanna Zatara.”

“Well, it's nice to meet you Harry.”

“Why don't you get in the car and wait for me? I need to talk to 'Z'.” Harry nodded and got in to the car. Then she looked at Zatanna. “Liking them a little young?”

“What are you talking about?”

“He ten years younger than you!”

“I know and I can wait till he hits 18.”

“Z!”

“Look, your brother is going to grow up into a very gorgeous young man.”

“I know, but let me get to know him.”

“Alright, I'll let you get to know him.” With that Rose got back in to her car and they took off.


“So, are those your only clothes?” She asked, Harry was embarrassed and nodded. “Don't worry, we are going to get you a new wardrobe.” So they go to some of the more edgier stores and got some clothing there. Harry was now dressed in black and gold. Then she took him to a hair salon fixing his hair and his looks. “I want to take you out tonight and introduce you to my friends.” Harry was getting a deep tissue massage as well.

“Mm hm,” he said dreamily. “Oh your hands are heavenly.”

“Thank you sir,” said the masseuse. Harry just melted under her hands.

“What did you say sis?” He said in a daze.

“We are going to a party tonight and then we are going to be training.” She said.

“Yay,” he started to fall asleep. Rose looked at her younger brother as he slept.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story