Categories > Original > Romance

Don't over think

by Steven_tyler13 0 reviews

Teacher and student affair.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-23 - 1063 words

0Unrated
Chapter one- the love tear

The halls of Doux high were filled with teens who cared only about themselves and what they wore. Every one let the influence of trying to be the best, no one had time to study or learn. No one knew what tomorrow will bring, so they gave each day all they had. Every one was trying to survive and scratching to stay alive in high school. Every one except Yvette. She never let the wrong ones in, she held her breath for the desperate hearts that tried to be the new it thing, or who tried to build a modeling or music career. Yvette had a plan, and that plan was to try to graduate Doux high with dignity and not getting pregnant.

Yvette was entering we senior year, with an innocent face, loving body, peach skin, and light brown hair that hugged her back and eyes that left an impression for years. Many knew her as the girl with innocent eyes, she had many friends, and no one teased her she was respected for being 18 and still being a virgin. Her love embraced anyone she met. How the boys longed to take her innocence. Though Yvette didn't let those games excite her. She was busy befriend everyone.

One of Yvette's favorite people was her adoring teacher Mr. Roberts. Every one loved him, he was easy to talk to and charming. His soft brown eyes hid behind famed glasses. All he wanted was someone he couldn't resist. He adored all, but he adored Yvette the most. Everyday he and Yvette would spend the ending of school together. She would enter his class after 6th and they would talk.
Talk about what had happened that day or secrets they both had.

Mr. Roberts couldn't hold his love for Yvette no longer. He tried to seduce her with his charming words, but all he got from her was the blushing of her cheeks. She to wanted him but she was afraid to make the first move, she knew his love would be sweet misery. She'd be dying to get over him if anything occurred between them.

One afternoon, Mr. Roberts and Yvette stayed a long while after class, they talked to each other and held eye contact through the whole conversation. Worried Yvette looked down and the silence grew. Her stomach grew of trembling and tightness. Mr. Roberts breaths were short and he ask " Do you ever wonder if I think of you sexually?" Yvette looked directly into his eyes and saw that his question was serious. She blushed and answered " no, why do you? " she worried of what he was going to say. She knew something was wrong with what he was going to tell her. He answered, with a soft voice " I do, since we're being honest, I am a man and you're a beautiful girl, and I see you everyday it's hard not to think that way." Yvette tensed up and was seeing things in a different way. Complication in this situation she saw, but she didn't care, she wanted him now. She scooted close to him and he scooted close to her. Their faces met, the noses touched, their eyes never backing down. "Yvette I want you so bad, I've always wanted you, I can't see myself without you"

All this was making Yvette's world turn fast and she couldn't control her body no longer. Her hand lifted to his warm cheek and he pushed his lips to hers and felt the tenderness and warmth of her lips against his. Their tongues locked deeply, and soon Mr. Roberts grabbed Yvette and pulled her on his lap. Yvette could feel his manhood growing and probing underneath her tight jeans. Mr. Roberts rubbed his hands all over Yvette's back, he took a chance and pulled the white long sleeved short off her sweet innocent body. Revealing a lace white bra that held her chest perfectly. Yvette turned red and Mr. Roberts looked her in the eye and said " you're so beautiful, I dreamt of this moment for ever" Yvette's hands caressed mr. Roberts lovingly, softly mr. Roberts saw the girl he once knew into a new women. He softly ran his fingers down to her pants and helped her slide them off. Yvette unbuckled the pants of mr. Roberts and was astonished by the large and probing manhood of mr. Roberts.

She blushed and pulled him out, her fingers felt good gripping him and tugging him. Mr. Robert let out soft breaths and had his hands holding Yvette's chest, and he then pulled Yvette's face close to his and forced him self on top of her. Yvette was thrilled of the force mr. Roberts had on her.

She payed on his desk and he pulled her legs apart and positioned himself between her and looked her in the eye. " this will only hurt a little but you're going to love it after." He slipped off Yvette's lace white underwear off and saw Yvette's clean shaven womanhood. How sweet and innocent she looked laying on his desk. He lowered his face on her stomach and licked her down to her womanhood. Yvette let out low breaths and clenched as mr. Roberts tongue entered her. He licked her carefully making her wet, he slipped two fingers in her and widened the tight hole. He went slow then proceeded, Yvette screamed for him to claim her. Mr. Roberts drinked her love and finally thrusted a big one in her. She gasped for air, the pain sent her body in shock, she didn't know how to react. Mr. Roberts started thrusting in her slowly and proceeding to go faster and faster. Yvette finally gave in to the pain and was enjoying the tightening clenches she was having. She held on to the desk as each thrust moved her. " I'm going to send my love into you Yvette, I can't hold it" mr. Roberts gripped Yvette's arms and Yvette shouted " give it to me, I need it and I want it" with that they both climaxed at the same time.

Mr. Roberts laid on Yvette's body and they both felt each others heart beat, and they both hugged each other. Yvette and mr. Roberts both let out tears when they climaxed. It was something so strong that they had both let out tears.
Sign up to rate and review this story