Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summertime

5

by PartyPoisen 0 reviews

Co-written by Poppana. Creator of Learn to fly and Fly away. Extreme genius and my best friend.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2013-06-24 - Updated: 2013-06-27 - 3245 words

0Unrated
Romy woke up the next day still in her dress but luckily had no make up on so she was not to messed up when she had gotten home. She pulled the dress off and took a shower to get rid of the drunk and smell off of her body. Since it was in fact just another boring oh Saturday she could take all the time she needed to get ready since it was nine am and she had three hours to blow off till her gymnastics class.. By the time she got out she realized that even Rose was in bed still and she herself was cleaned up and in her regular pajamas so she had not been as drunk as Romy had gotten.
.
How the hell did she get home if she didn't get a ride from Benjamin?
.
"Glad you had a good time." Romy said under her breath as she made her way to the living room where Bandit's favorite show, Yo Gaba Gaba was playing on the tv.
.
"Hey Rome. How was last night?"
.
"Boring and uneventful. Where is my dad? I need to ask for the other ten bucks that he owes me for not blowing the dance off."
.
"He already left for the studio for the afternoon. He should be back by four."
.
"Okay. Can you give me a ride to my gymnastics class? Dad was supposed to take me. And seeing that it is already 10: 30 I have some time on my hands."
.
"Yeah just tell me a few minutes before you gotta go so I can get the Beezle ready."
.
Today was going to be a long day. For the last few months the gymnastics teacher Coach Clark has been more and more hard on the gymnastic team than ever with terms coming up. Romy was running of reason to wear more clothes in the heat and if this heat didn't go away fast she was going to flip.
.
So for the time being Romy went back to her room to spend what little time time she had doing her work cause she could spend the rest of the day in bed sore avoiding her dad.
.
.
.
“Romy? Can I ask you something?” Rose asked as she set down the mascara she just finished applying.
.
Romy looked up from her homework and said: “Sure. What is it?”
.
Rose hesitated for a moment. “Uh... Do you know about that guy at school who, you know, with the drugs and stuff...?”
.
“Yeah of course. Declan or something. Why?”
.
“Duncan,” Rose corrected, perhaps a bit too quickly. “Well I was just wondering, what do you think of him?”
.
“Why?” Romy asked. Honestly, she wouldn’t even expect her sister to know about a guy like that. Rose mostly lived in her little pink floral bubble with rainbows and shit, and people like this Drug-Duncan went completely unnoticed by her.
.
“No reason,” Rose replied, her cheeks reddening.
.
Romy shrugged. “Well he once tried to sell me pot if that’s what you’re asking. I didn’t buy it of course. He has that bathroom at school where he has his business, I went there with a friend who wanted to buy something. Anyway, he seems like a pretty messed up dude to be honest. He hasn’t harrassed you or anything? I’ll kick his ass.”
.
“No nothing like that,” Rose said. “I was just wondering. He’s... Kind of cute, isn’t he?”
.
Romy stared at her sister in shock. The blonde girl’s usual taste in guys was more Chris Evans, while this guy Duncan was more... well, just nothing like Rose would usually call cute.
.
“Nevermind, forget it,” Rose then sighed and returned to doing her makeup for the day, but Romy kept her eyes on her sister for a moment as she pondered what was going through the girl’s mind. Then she shook her head. Whatever, she had her own problems to worry about.
.
"Hey what time is it any way?" Romy asked hopping up.
.
"11:58. Why?" Rose asked as she applied another coat of lip stick."
.
"Shit shit shit. Late. LINDSEY! GOTTA GO!" Romy shouted as she changed and threw her regular clothes in her bag that she would put on afterwards.
.
"Why not just tell dad that this happens? That the coach uses you as a punching bag." Rose said looking at her frantic sister run around.
.
Romy grabbed her jacket and threw it on to cover her back that had fading bruises that luckily she was able to cover wirh make up the night before. Romy then looked at Rose and the innocent look she had as if their dad can still be prince charming and svae them like nothing like he did when they were kids.
.
"Cause dad can't always fight my battles.... Plus the coach is just pushing me to be all I can be." Romy said trying to even convince herself.
.
"You're not fighting at all. You'r......."
.
"Rosie... Promise me dad wont find out." Romy interrupted Rose.
.
Sighing Rose could only only agree.
.
"Love ya sis. See you later. Get the ice pack ready. Today I am working with the shot punt players and Coach Clark might be fat but he has a temper and can throw those tiny shot punt balls fast.
.
.
Lindsey was already waitng for Romy outside in the car when Romy finally ran out. Bandit was in the back talking to herself as she usally did when she had time to herself in the back seat or when she was going to bed. The drive was long and silent besides Bandit. Romy loved Lindsey and enjoyed any time she could spend with her step mother but her anxiety levels were through the roof.
.
.
"WAY! Glad you could make it. Hurry you damn ass up and cause you're on." Coach Clark just happened to see her trying to sneak in line to do track with the others.
.
"He is already mad. Sage, the new girl and Van's still-girlfriend, got her first lesson." Evelyn said as she took her turn to run.
.
Romy ran right after her on her mark on the mile run around the track. Clark was displeased. Everyone was over their time limit of 1 minute 30 seconds for the first lap. It was in possible to be THAT fast. As everyone passed by he had attempted to push them. Romy was running to fast to her likeing and tumbled down out of breath. Clark grabbed her arm and picked her up roughly to her feet and shoved her to keep running.
.
Romy had to do high beam and each time she stood up ready to go and she didn't stand right he threw a ball or shoved her off which kept her fast on her feet . That was the MAIN REASON FOR HIM DOING THIS. TO KEEP THIM FAST AND SMART ON THEIR FEET. Alot of the others only did the bar flips cause at least there they could jump bar to bar and try to avoid the coach's threats and the things he threw. Romy hopped down and stumbled over to the bleaches holding her ribs. She had fallen off and banged her ribs on the beam before crashing to the ground.
.
Gerard had loved the idea of Romy signing up for multiple clubs. It kept her off the streets and she learned many things she needed to just being there. Gerard gotten off of work in time to picked Romy up much to Romy's dismay. so Romy had to try her best to walk right at the end of class and hopefully her dad wouldn't ask to many questions.
.
"Give me a call later." Evelyn called out walking home.
.
"Why do you all walk like that? And why are you holding your side?" Gerard asked as Romy slowly walked to the car and hopped in.
.
"Nice to see you too dad. Gymnastics is hard dad. I am worn out. I wanna drop the class." Romy said leaning against the car door holding her side.
.
Gerard looked at his daughter side ways. He never heard her or Rose ever say that words before.
.
"It's disapointing you wanna quit something you worked so hard for me and your mother to agree for you to do. You were dead set on this class."
.
"Dad, I am tired and I barely have enough energy to go to drama club and go to school. I am exhausted and sore EVERY day."
.
"That never stopped you before." Gerard said back.
.
"You wouldn't understand dad. But since it would be disapointing you I wont quit." Romy said scooting further down in her seat wishing she could tell him about the roughness of the coach lately.
.
Gerard shook his head. Gerard got outside the house when he turned toward Romy who was getting out hoping he could ask for the real reason. He watched her as she cringed as she walked around the car to his side. She limped and seemed to be in pain and that was nothing he noticed before today and now it worried him greatly to see.
.
"Why you walking funny?" He asked again.
.
"Don't worry about it. Gymnastics are just hard right now. Were are buckling down."
.
.
__________________________
.

.
.
“Come on Rose!”
.
“What do you want from me?!” Rose shrieked.
.
“Just tell me what’s going on with Romy!” Gerard shouted back at her. His daughter sitting on the edge of the tub with her other leg inside the tub. Shaving cream covered her legs and Gerard had barged into the bathroom without a warning and started shouting.
.
Rose groaned and started to slide the pink razor up her leg. “Dad you have to stop butting into our business. If Romy wants you to know, she’ll tell you, alright?!”
.
“But I HAVE to know!” Gerard insisted stubbornly. “Did you see the way she walks?! Something’s going on! Are there bullies at school? I will smite them, I swear! Or was it Kevin, that dirty little shit, I’ll smite him, too!”
.
“Dad, I really can’t tell you, I promised her.”
.
“I’ll buy you that Louis Vuitton purse you wanted.”
.
Rose glared up at him. “If you think I would sell my own sister for a purse -”
.
“And I’ll also let you loose at that fucking makeup store whatever it’s called.”
.
“Sephora?”
.
“Yes, and I’ll give you a 200 dollar budget to buy anything you want.”
.
“Make it a five hundred.”
.
“Three, and that’s as far as I’ll go.”
.
“Four!”
.
“Three and a half.”
.
Rose considered the terms for a moment and then she said; “Fine. So get this, there’s this teacher at school, Romy’s gymnastics teacher actually, he is so horrible. Not just to Romy, but to everyone, but apparently he especially hates Romy. He makes like really unreasonable demands like, ‘run that track in two minutes or I’ll fail you’, you know? And she has to do it, because if she fails, she’s afraid you’ll get all angry and disapointed at her. So she has all these nasty bruises and stuff and it’s really painful but she begged me not to tell anybody and I said I wanted to tell you but then she said that if I tell, she’ll tell everybody that I lied about going to a sleepover at Parkers’ and actually I was spending the night at this party and oh my gosh I made out with - Wait, why am I telling you this? Anyway, it’s been going on for like five or six months now and it’s really bad like seriously.”
.
Gerard felt like his head was about to explode from all the information it had to take in in the past minute or so. “You know about this and you didn’t tell anybody? Rose!”
.
“Sorry! She begged me not to!”
.
“Oh for god’s sake!” The angry vein on Gerard’s forehead was popping. “I am going to kill that teacher! What’s his name?!”
.
“Mr. Clark. Are you going to tell Romy I told you?”
.
Ignoring Rose's question
.
“And YOU! You are so grounded for not telling me! And for lying and going to a party, I am cancelling the purse! AND the Sephora thing!”
.
Rose gasped. “That’s so unfair!”
.
“Well that’s what you get for being so selfish! Now I have to go beat up some teachers.
.
“Dad!” Rose called out to him as he was leaving. “Mr. Clark is really big, so bring Ray alright?”
.
“Thanks for the heads up.”
.
Gerard stormed out of the bathroom, and he could only concentrate on one thing; how exactly he was going to execute this teacher but first to see the damage.
.
Romy seen the look of frustration and pure rage in her dads face and the apollgetic look in Rose's face. Gerard walked straight to Romy and tore the long sleeve shirt off of her.
.
"Dad! You pervert why you stripping me of my clothes sicko!" Gerard ignored Romy and looked down at her bruised body.
.
The vein in his forehead was ready to pop and possibly cause him his death. He was frozen in anger which gave Romy a chance to ask her sister what the hell was going on.
.
"Well dad bribed me to tell him why you are alweays walking funny and......" Rose started!
.
"What!?! YOU PROMISED ROSE!"
.
"I am gonna kill that fucker!" Gerard shouted.
.
He started to storm off despite Romy trying to hold him back with no sucess. Another thing she and Rose both noticed was that his nonexistant muscles suddenly appeared out of no where. He made it to his car so Romy had no choice but to hop in before he left her there to kill the coach.
.
"Dad! You're acting stupid! It is part of the gymnastics! No pain no gain. We push ourselves to the point that we are willing to get hurt in the process of being perfect. Dad stop! DAD!" Romy shouted.
.
Gerard couldn't hear her. He could hear a ringing which he figured was from her more than likely yelling in his ear but otherwise he was in a hurry to get Ray and drag his ass with him to the school and make him a acomplish to the murder of the Gymnastics coach. He pulled up to Ray's house and soon was dragging Ray AND Mikey out. Mikey hopped in the back where Romy was tossed to and looked at his neice confused.
.
"You brother thinks my Gymnastics coach is abusing me cause Rose mischoose her words. So now you two are going to be at the murder of the coach." Romy said blandly.
.
"I know he abuses you. You are covered in bruises." Gerard said a matter of factly.
.
"No he doesn't. Even if he did, I have been coming home sore and bruised up from a hard day of flips. Runs and high beam training. I am NOT being abused."
.
Gerard ignored her and the guys as he continued to drive toward the school. Mikey and Ray started to try to convince the time bomb to calm down but nothing worked. Gerard pulled up to the school and went straight to the gym and punched the teacher square in the nose, making a nasty crack sound echo around the room and silencing the small group of kids in the room shut up. Clark fell backwards to the ground holding his nose that was now gushing like a water fall.
.
"Now to get this bastard fired."
.
Mikey pulled Romy back as Gerard stormed off with Ray before Clark could get up and charge him.
.
"Maybe you should quit Gymnastics Rome." Mikey said as they followed behind Gerard.
.
"She is." Gerard snapped.
.
.
Ava sat in her kitchen enjoying her day off drinking tea when her phone rung playing the cuppy cake song signalling Rose calling. Ava got up and answered the phone.
.
"Mom. Get down to the school. Dad will probably kill Romy's Gymnastics teacher by the time you do but at least you can claim Romy when the cops arrest dad."
.
"And why is your dad gonna kill Romy's Gymnastic's teacher?" Ava sked. Getting her things ready.
.
"Cause Romy's coach is to rough with her and the team and she is all bruised up and now dad is swears he is going to kill her coach."
.
Ava rushed off to the school in time for Gerard to storm out mad. He had a ciggarette between his lips as he walked to his car and stood against it. Romy on the other hand was lecturing him about something well Mikey and Ray stood on the other side of the car. They were smart. Gerard and Romy arguing usually meant a scene right out of a Katy Ka-Boo episode. They could both go off and with how red Romy's face was, she was about to detonate. Ava hopped out and walked over as the arguement went on.
.
"YOU ALWAYS FUCK UP MY LIFE! YOU ARE A DAMN LOSER! WHY CANT YOU GO ON TOUR AND STAY THERE AND STAY OUT OF MY LIFE FOR ONCE!" Romy shouted all well Gerard stayed calm and puffed aeay on his ciggarette.
.
Puffing away at the cigarette and staring at the red faced teenager in front of him, he just stared at her and seemed un fazed by what she was aaying.
.
"What is going on here?" Ava asked.
.
"My gymnastics teacher got fired cause he claims the coach was abusing me." Romy said looking at Ava now still glaring daggers.
.
"Romy. They said a leave of absence." Mikey spoke up.
.
"Which means fired."
.
Ava rolled her eyes and pulled her daughter aside to her own car.
.
Your dad thinks your coach hurt you. You know that no matter what he WILL defend you girls and by what I can see the coach was to hard." Romy looked down at herself.
.
She did have some marks from falling so much from the tough love approach the Coach had.
.
"Yes but now I am going to be kicked out of gymnastics and for the last few weeks of school I am will be picked on and these marks are gonna be 10 times worse. Why can't he be like normal alcoholic dad who doesn't give a damn. Those dads are awesome." Romy pouted.
.
Ava shook her head. Over dramatic was the biggest understatment.
.
.
Gerard stayed against the car till Ava could get their daughter to settle down and get Ava's car.
.
.
"So what the hell is going on?" She asked
.
.
Gerard looked up at her as he threw his ciggarette to the ground and sighing.
.
.
"I had noticed the way Romy limped after practice today and she kept feeding me bull shit about no pain no pgain crap so I went to Rose who told me everything which was basically the gymnastic teacher was to rough on the team. She told me about the bruises Romy was hiding from me and I tore her shirt off to her... Well you seen her. So I came here and punched that mother fucker in the nose and I am sure broke it with the crack that echoed throughout the room."
.
.
Ava shuddered at the thought and leaned against Gerard who hugged her to him. The first physical touch they have had since the day they broke up.
.
.


.
Sign up to rate and review this story