Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe Together We Can Live

Maybe Together We Can Live

by MCR667 0 reviews

*Frerard* Set in 2014 after the band broke up Frank and Gerard stopped talking to each other completely. One day Lynz and Jamia go out for lunch when the get in a car accident. The tragic accide...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-29 - 646 words

1Original
In the story gerard has red hair yes i know its not anymore but thats the color i wanted it, it's set in 2014, yes i've made some things up and none of this is true so yeah i hope you like the story please comment and tell me what you think



Chapter 1
Lynz’s Pov

I call throughout the house, “Gerard I’m gonna go pick up Jamia for our lunch”

Gerard walks over to me holding Bandit, “That’s good you guys are getting together again you haven’t hung out in a long time”

I frown because Gerard and Frank should both be coming with us but they haven’t spoken to each other in person since they all made the decision to end the band. And its ridiculous they used to be best friends and yeah they were a little closer than I like at first I mea, I would like to be the only one kissing my husband, but they were practically inseparable and Frank used to be the person he trusted most and now they don’t talk at all, “Gerard”

He put Bandit down and says to her, “Honey go get your teddy bear” she smiles and runs off, “Lynz you know very well Frank and I don’t speak anymore”

“Exactly Gerard you and Frank used to be so close almost inseparable and noww you don’t talk at all it makes no sense, what happened? You both stopped talking before your last tour, but why Gerard I don’t understand what happened and why wont you tell me”

He sighs, he wont tell me every time I try to ask he just ignores the question and its so fucking annoying I am his wife he should tell me everything and he does except he refuses to talk about Frank, “Lynz let it go maybe in a few years but Frank and I just cant talk right now”

“Gerard it’s been a whole year since the band broke up just talk to him”

He leans forward, kisses me on my forehead and says, “I Love you Lynz now just go have fun with Jamia”

I sigh and then shout, “Bye Bandit, I love you and see you soon”

I shake my head then walk out to my car, as I pull up to the Ieros house I see Jamia kiss Frank then walk over to the car. As she gets in I say, “Jamia it’s been too long”

She smiles and responds, “Way too long, I’ve missed you, Gerard and Bandit”

I frown I wish our whole family’s could spend time all together but Gerard and Frank make that immpossible, “I’ve missed you, Frank, Cherry, Lily, and Miles, they must look so old now, how is Frank?”

She frowns knowing why I’m asking, “He’s okay, he’s been spending a lot of time with the kids, but I can tell he misses Gerard, I just wish they would talk”

I stop and at the stop light and look at Jamia, “I know Gerard misses Frank too, but then they refuse to see each other, I don’t get, like honestly at first like two years ago I thought it was good that they were getting a little distant because selfish and it was like Gerard had a boyfriend and a wife, but then they started fighting on stage and then just stopped talking” I sigh then continue, “and seeing Gerard he would cry at night, get mad easily, and just distanced himself from everyone it hurt him a lot and I can tell it still does”

“exactly I just want them to be friends again”

The light turns green and I start to drive across the intersection, as I turn I see a car driving straight towards with no sign of stopping.
Sign up to rate and review this story