Categories > TV > Power Rangers > new life in Ocaen Bluff

ch 13: first day of Training

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: Power Rangers - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-29 - 990 words

0Unrated
Normal POV

Two weeks later Madeleine wakes up and walks out to meet up with her friends. "Morning kitten" Dominic says. "Good morning to you to my white rhino." Madeline says. "Are you ready to start Maddie?" R.J. asks. "Start what exactly?" Madeline asks. "Your training remember your mom said that she would train you." R.J. says. "Why do I have to train again?" she asks. "Because Mades, your father and I think it's best for you to help the others fight dai Shi." Fiona answers as she enters the room. Madeleine turns around to face to face her mom. "Do you really think that I have what it takes to be a super hero?" she asks. "Yes I do Mades. How about we get to work?" Fiona says. Madeline nods and they walk over to the mat.

Twenty minutes later Fiona notices how quickly her daughter mastered all the basics she tells Madeline that they are going to spar. The two bow to each other before they start to spar. Ten minutes into the match Fiona calls for her animal spirit. She watches her daughter flinch. Then watch as her Owl spirit pins her to the mat. Madeline starts to have a flash back of when the bullies pinned her with their animal spirits. Fiona watch as her daughter releases her spirit to free herself from her Owl spirit. Then Madeline gets to her feet and runs out of the room. "Mades, wait come back." Fiona yells.

R.J.'s POV

I walk over to Master Snowy and see a confused look on her face. "Do you know why my daughter just ran off?" she asks. "Yes, she ran into some bullies and they used her animal spirits to bully her." I answer. Then she tells me that she is going to go find her daughter.

Master Snowy's AKA Fiona's POV

I walk into the woods and I get a few feet into it when I hear the sound of my daughter crying. I follow the sound and find her sitting next to a small pond. I walk closer to her slowly. "Mom, I know your there." Mades says through the tears. "You did inherit my good sense of hearing." I say. She gets up off the ground and turns around to face me. "I may have inherited dad's leopard spirit but I not brave like he was." Mades says. "Honey, why didn't tell me what happened?" I ask. "I was embarrassed too I mean my parents are Phai Zhuq masters. I'm sorry mom." Mades answers. "Mades, you have nothing to be sorry about. You didn't do anything wrong it was the bullies." I say.

I motion for Mades to come closer and she runs up to me. I give her a hug. "What am I supposed to do now? I can't control my animal spirit" Mades says through the tears. "You'll learn how to control your spirit sweetie. You'll also learn how to overcome this and move on." I say as I rub her back to calm her down. "You're not mad that I ran away are you?" Mades asks as she start to sob quietly. "No, Mades I not mad." I answer. Mades looks up at me and I see her crack a small smile. I use my right hand to dry the tears from her eyes. "Do I have to go back and train some more?" Mades asks. "No, I think you've done enough for today." I say. She nods and I release her from my hug. Then we head back to the pizzeria.

Dominic's POV

Madeline and Master snowy walk in the room. "Hey kitten, how about we go get some ice cream. I found this place that makes it especially for people who are lactose intolerant." I say. "Mom, can I go?" Madeline asks. "Sure go ahead I think you've earned a treat for all the hard work you did this morning." Master Snowy says. Madeline walks over to me. Then we leave to head to the ice cream shop.

While we are walking to the ice cream shop I notice that Madeline is a little on edge. "Hey kitten, what's wrong?" I ask. "It's nothing my white rhino really." she answers. "You know that I can tell that you're lying right?" I say. "You got me my white rhino, this is the place where the bullies well bullied me." She says. "I'm sorry kitten" I say. "It's ok my white rhino." Madeline says as she kisses me on the cheek.

After we get our ice cream I can see Madeline start to inhale her ice cream. "Slow down kitten before you get a brain freeze." I say. "Sorry my white rhino I haven't had ice cream in forever." She says. "I understand I bet when you found out that your lactose intolerant it must have felt like you got hit by a truck." I say. "Yeah, that's pretty much it in a nut shell." She says. We are walking through the park when we get attacked by some rensii. "You think that you can handle fighting off these guys?" I ask. "I guess I'll have to show these guys what my mom taught me this morning." She answers.

We start to fight the rensii and Madeline is doing really well. She defeats the two that were in front of her but three were coming up behind her. I watch her do a back flip then slash all three of them at once. She runs over to me. "Don't you think that you should morph?" she asks. "Actually I think we should morph." I answer. "We?" she asks. I reach into my pocket and take out a bracelet. "R.J made this for you. He said it would ranger up your animal spirit." I say.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Will Madeline take the morpher and become the leopard ranger? Keep reading to find out.
Sign up to rate and review this story