Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Is Ours

Chapter Seventy Five - Their Moment

by McrmyBVBparawhore 1 review

Kobra turned on a flash light and pointed it in the direction of the culprit who'd broken into their home. He'd recognize the perfect blue and purple curls of the girl's hair anywhere

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-06-30 - 2055 words

0Unrated
A/N So this is kind of a fluffy chapter, but there'll be a lot more excitement next chapter. Thankies to Chemical_30 and ArsenicAutumn for reviewing the last chapter, you're both awesome! Reviews are loved and appreciated and if you have any theories on what's gonna happen next, feel free to share them. I love seeing what you guys think! Sorry for any mistakes or typos. Enjoy ;)


Chapter Seventy Five - Their Moment


Acid, Death, Andy and Poison drove as quickly as the Trans Am would carry them in Battery City. While Acid hated to admit it, the Draculoids behind them were catching up with them quickly.
"We need to pick up the pace, Poison. They're-"
"I fucking know we need to pick up the pace, Death!"
"Acid, grab my gun." Death ordered, ignoring Poison.
Acid grabbed her sister's gun in the back of the car and handed it to her. Death loaded it then stuck her masked head out of the window then began carefully shooting at the Dracs behind them.
"What the hell is she doing?" Andy shrieked.
"She's trying to shoot the driver. Shoot the driver, it's one less car of Dracs we need to worry about." Acid started loading her own gun and then continued to shoot at the cars along with her sister. Since their faces were covered and they weren't able to be identified, it didn't matter much to her about being seen.
Acid managed to shoot a couple Draculoids but always seemed to miss the driver my mere inches. Death had a similar problem in not being able to shoot he Draculoid controlling the car.
Acid pulled her head from outside the window and back into the car. She'd been shooting so much she needed to reload it for a second time.
"The fucker's a hard one to shoot, that's for sure." Acid said, frustrated.
She briefly glanced at her brother, realizing his face was bruised. She cupped his cheek, momentarily forgetting about the Draculoids chasing after them.
"What the hell happened to your face, Andy?"
He pushed her hand away, covering the bruise. "Nothing. We'll talk about it later."
"Did one of the Dracs hurt you?"
He shook his head. "It wasn't a Drac who did this to my cheek."
"Then who did?"
"Dad."
"Dad? Our father hit you?"
"It's not important right now, concentrate on the Dracs chasing us!"
"The kid's right, it can be discussed later," Poison agreed with her little brother, still driving at a ridiculously high speed.
"Easy for you to say, you're telling me if Mikey had a bruise on his face you wouldn't ask questions straight away?"
"Lexia, just start shooting. Please." Andy begged his older sister.
She decided to start shooting again and stick her head outside the window again.
"Holy motherfucker of shit!" Screamed Death when a laser beam from a Draculoid's gun hit her shoulder. She pulled her bleeding arm back into the car, the extremely unpleasant scent of burnt flesh started filling the air. She held her bleeding shoulder, the blood seeping in between her fingers and dripping onto the seat of the car.
"Are you okay?"
"Does it look like I'm o-fucking-kay?!" Death snapped at Poison.
"You're gonna have to be okay, Death, the diner's three hours away and that's if we go really fuckin' fast."
"We're going really fucking fast right now!"
"You two, shut the fuck up! I can't concentrate when you two are screaming at each other!" Acid closed her eye and aimed for the head of the Draculoid.
She pulled the trigger, hitting the Drac right in between the eyes of its mask.
"One car's down, I got the fuckers that were the closest. That should buy us some more time before another car catches up."
Acid sat back down in the car, looking at her sister in the front of the car.
"How's your shoulder?"
"It hurts like a bitch on a hot summer's day."
"That doesn't make sense." Andy pointed out.
"It doesn't have to, kid. It doesn't have to." Death replied to her brother in an excruciating amount of pain.
"We're almost at the gates of Battery City. Just try to hang on, Death."
"I'm trying." She said through gritted teeth, knowing it was going to be a long trip home for her.


During the night, Static felt her fiancé's arm wrapped around her waist.
Static turned around to face him then buried her face in his chest. Kobra felt her do this and smiled, wrapping his arms around her.
"Did I wake you up?"
"Yeah, you kinda did." He chuckled, tired.
"Sorry 'bout that."
"Don't apologize. I like snuggling."
She smiled. "I know, me too. I've missed doing this lately, it's been hard with my dad being here."
"I know, I've missed it too."
"I'm glad he's okay, but I just wish he'd leave."
"Isn't that a little harsh?"
"In my opinion, not really. You didn't grow up with him as your father, Kobra. But Cherri and I did. He wasn't a great person and he was an even worse dad."
"He might not've been the best person on the planet, but he did give me you. I'm kinda greatful for that even though he's an asshole."
"He also took drugs in front of me and my sister."
"Drugs?"
She nodded."Yup. He was addicted for a long time then started dealing them himself. Whenever we stayed with him at weekends, he'd bring his friends over and get high when he thought me and Clau- I mean Cherri were sleeping. They were loud after they got high . . . they'd start fucking up the living room smashing photo frames, taring up the couch and burning shit too."
Kobra found himself developing a dislike for Static's biological father. "Did he ever hurt you or Claudia?"
"He didn't abuse us or harm us . . . but when we were teenagers his friends got a little handsy."
"They never hurt you, right?"
"No. Cherri kicked their asses if they even tried to lay a hand on me."
He smiled. "I'm glad she watched your back."
"Me too. I'd be fucked if she didn't and I'd probably be dead by now if it weren't for her. You know my dad can't stand you, right?"
Kobra rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I know. I tried making an effort, but he's made it clear he's pissed with me about knocking you up with three kids before we got married."
"Fuck him, I don't care if he approves or not. I love you and our kids more than I could ever even think about loving anyone or anything."
He smiled. "Yeah, I kinda love you all too."
She laughed, searching for his lips with her own. It didn't take much for their lips to find each other then she pressed her lips to his, creating a sweet, innocent kiss.
"Promise me something?" She asked.
"Anything."
"You didn't get hurt too bad by the Dead Flies before."
He smiled. "No, I'm fine. I'm more concerned about you."
She shook her head. "I promise I'm fine. I just got a scratch. That's all."
"A scratch that needed seven stitches and bled for hours."
"Kobra, I'm fine. Really. Jet said the scratch should heal just fine and there'll barely be a scar."
"I still wanna kill the bastards for hurting you."
"It doesn't matter right now. Everyone's alive and well, that's the main thing."
Static was about to kiss him again when she heard the door slam open in the diner. Instantly, they reacted by getting out of bed and grabbing their guns.
They pointed their guns at the people who'd broken into the diner but instantly lowered them when they saw who it was.
"Don't shoot! It's me!"
Kobra turned on a flash light and pointed it in the direction of the culprit who'd broken into their home. He'd recognize the perfect blue and purple curls of the girl's hair anywhere. It was Violet.
"Violet? What the hell are you doing here?"
"Passing through, the rest of the Killjoy Bitches are staying about fifteen miles away from here. I heard about what happened with the Dead Flies, is everyone okay?"
"The Dead Flies situation only happened about ten hours ago, how the hell did you know about that?"
"Dr. Death's radio slot. I wanted to stop by and make sure everyone was alright. Is everyone okay?"
"A few minor injuries, but it's nothing we can't handle."
"Ghoul got the worst of it out of all of us," Kobra's honesty made Violet momentarily panic about Ghoul. "He was shot a couple times, but he's recovering. Jet seems to think he's gonna be fine."
"I take it he's sleeping?"
Kobra nodded. "He's been out for a while now. Since it's you who's here, I don't think he'd mind you waking him up."
"I don't wanna interrupt him. I was literally only just meant to come here, make sure you guys are okay and leave again to tell everyone else how you are."
"Please, I'm sure they can wait a few hours while you spend time with Ghoul. They're probably gonna be expecting you to spend time with him."
She smiled, thinking about the man she loved who she'd not seen for a couple of months. "I guess a few hours wouldn't hurt." She decided, hugging Static. "It's good seeing you again and knowing you're all okay. We were worried."
"We're fine, Vi, but thanks for checking up on us. It's good seeing you too."
She pulled away and carefully snook into Fun Ghoul's room. Violet could hear him snoring quietly.
She took off her boots and knelt down, slowly stroking long locks of his hair.
Ghoul was confused and slowly opened his tired eyes to see Violet in front of him. For a second he thought he was dreaming but when he felt the warmth of her lips on his, he knew he wasn't. Violet was there in the diner with him.
"God I've missed you." Violet said after their short kiss.
"What are you doing here? Are you back for good or passing through?" Ghoul hoped she'd be back for good, but his gut feeling told him she wasn't.
"Unfortunately just passing through. We heard about the Dead Flies, they sent me here to check on everyone."
He smiled, kissing her again. But this time it was different. He felt guilty as he kissed the woman he'd loved for months. He remembered about what'd happened with Lo just a couple hours before.
She pulled away. "How bad are they?"
"How bad are what?"
"They told me about your wounds. How are they?" Ghoul pulled down the blanket covering his tattooed chest so she could see for herself. "Holy fuck! How many times did the assholes shoot you?"
"I don't know, I lost count."
"Fuck, Ghoul. You've gotta be in a lot of fucking pain right now." Her eyes continued to scan the damage done to his body.
"It's not as bad as it looks, I promise."
"I still can't believe they've done that to you."
"I don't care about that right now. Get in here."
Violet removed her jacket and let it fall on the floor before she climbed onto the bed with Ghoul. He wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her cheek.
"I've missed you so much."
She smiled. "I know. I missed you too. I missed you too."
Violet kissed him again, this kiss lasted longer than the other previous ones had. Her tongue played with his for a while, they reminded themselves of the love they felt for eachother. Ghoul's hand gently cupped her cheek then started playing with locks of her curled hair.
"I love you." She said against his lips.
Ghoul smiled. "I love you too, Vi."
He wrapped his arms around her, the guilt continued to flow in his mind as he realized he'd betrayed the woman he loved by kissing his ex girlfriend. He'd fucked her trust over and she didn't even know it yet. He tried to push those feelings out of his mind and decided to keep that moment for himself. He wasn't going to let his guilty emotions steel it away from him. That momet belonged to just Ghoul and Violet and Ghoul and Violet only. It was all theirs.
Sign up to rate and review this story