Categories > Original > Horror > Your Living Nightmare

Chapter One - Night Terrors

by MCR-99 1 review

Rayven has the terror

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-07-01 - Updated: 2013-07-05 - 465 words

0TrainWreck
Your Living Nightmare.
Written by: Sadie Hobbs.
Contains: Strong-ish Violence, Horror, Slenderman.


Disclamer Bit:
The works you shall see here are pure fiction. The plotline, characters, all of that are made from the mind of me, and my characters are copyrighted. If you breach the copyright, no legal action shall be taken against you, I'll just be very upset. If you can't handle blood, gore, or slenderman, you may leave. This is the end of the disclaimer.


Chapter One - Night Terrors.

The girl ran, her black hair with red-dyed tips blowing about her, blocking her vision as she ran through the dark and gloomy forest, searching for the way out. Her breath scarce, she continued running, her bare feet hitting the leafy ground as she ran, faster than she could ever run before. This, was another one of her night terrors. She'd been having these ever since she was eleven years old, when her family had moved to the new house by the woods, with her bedroom window facing the forest, making her wonder what lay ahead. Of course, she'd never been in the forest itself, as she had been shipped off to Sanctuary when she'd turned fourteen years old, for paranoid schizophrenia. But, anyway, back to the story.

She heard footsteps approaching behind her, forcing her to increase her speed. But, they quickened too, and she wanted to turn around, to look at who was trying to catch her, yet instinct told her no, so she continued to run. Yet, like what happens in most horror movies, she tripped on an outlaying branch, making her fall to the ground with a thud, and as she scrambled to get up again, a hand rested on her back, near her shoulder, and she heard a menacing laugh. She dared herself to look.

She looked at the cloaked man before her, holding a Victorian-style lantern in his hooked hand, which made the girl widen her eyes. She looked up to see, in the depths of the blackened cloak, two red eyes, burning straight at her, as if they could stare into her soul and completely extract her goodwill. A whimper escaped the girl's lips, as he removed his hood, yet what was seen was unbelievable. This man had no face, just a thick skull, with a devil's smile stamped across his face, as he uttered three words in the deep voice, the cold, malicious voice of a devil.

"Wake up, Rayven."

"Huh?" The girl was confused, she thought she was awake.

"I said," The voice had changed, to a teenage boy's this time, "Wake up, Rayven"

So, that is the beginning.. (Note: I've never played Slenderman before, so I made that guy up, with the similarity to Slenderman, being him having no face.) Rate and Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story