Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Lips of an Angel

by purplepeople667 2 reviews

Songfic! This is my very first REAL story so bare with me!! Okay?? It's a ferard also! ENJOY!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-07-03 - 1836 words

0Unrated
The Lips of an Angel

Hey guys! This is my first story in the My Chemical romance section! I am kind of new at this so be patient with me okay!! I hope you guys like this IT IS A SONG FIC and a ferard!! XD I am so excited!!! Hope you guys enjoy!!

Honey why you calling me so late?
It's kinda hard to talk right now.

RING RING

“Hello?”

“Hey Gerard…” My eyes widened.

Honey why are you crying? Is everything okay?
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud

“Frank? Frank, what’s wrong?” I softly whisper into the phone as I steal a quick glance down the hall into my bedroom. My girlfriend, Lindsey, was still laying in bed watching TV. Quietly tip toe my way to the kitchen so as to not disturb her.

"Frank, are you okay?" I hear him begin to cry. My heart feels a pang of anger as to who did this, but remorse. God, why does he do this to me?

Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on

FLASH BACK

“Gee stop!” he says giggling that sweet beautiful laughter.

“You know I won’t till you give me something first!!” I ran after him faster and faster finally tackling him to the ground. We both go tumbling forward and stop under the shade of our favorite tree. I hover over him, hands planted firmly on both sides of his head preventing him of escaping. He looks up laughing his little heart out and flashing me a smile that almost made my arms buckle.

“Well hello there,” he says then slowly wrap his arms around my neck, nuzzling his nose into my shoulder. I smile softly then flip us both over so that way he is on top of me. I hooked my hands around his lower back and whisper softly in his ear.

“I caught you, now give me my prize.”

He slowly lifts up his head and looks me in the eyes. His eyes are so beautiful, so full of life and love, like he is just looking at life for the first time ,always ready for adventure. Slowly he lowers his head and softly presses his lips against mine. God, his lips, so soft, warm and plump I can never get enough. I groan as one of my hands reach up to pull him down closer.
I mentally sigh. I wish that Lindsey could make me feel like the way Frank did…..or does for that matter.

“Gee, are you there?”

I shudder as he says my name again. God his voice is heavenly.

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

“Yeah Frank I am here, what’s wrong?”

“It’s just……he left me Gee….” He started to cry hysterically on the phone again.

My jaw becomes slack, and everything becomes mute. Is he serious? I have always wanted them to break up so that way I could possibly get him back, but I knew I would never do it because of Lindsey and the fact that he and Frank just seemed prefect for each other. Maybe this is a sign. I never wanted to leave him in the first place.

FLASH BACK

Crash

“You asshole! How could you do this to me?!” he screams as he throws yet another vase against the wall of our new home.

“Baby, I am sorry! I didn’t mean to kiss her it meant nothing! I was drunk!”

“You promised me you would stop drinking! Just like you promised that you wouldn’t cheat on me again!! I forgave you the first fucking time Gerard, but now there is no other chance. We are through Gerard. Get out.”

“But Frankie, plea-“

“I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT! I AM TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT!” He throws a picture of us on our 5 year anniversary at me but it hits the wall instead.
Tears are streaming down his cheeks, and his eyes lost their lively color, they are now dull, sad and most of all hurt. I turn around and flee out the door, tears stinging my cheeks as the cold night air meets me. I ran faster and faster knowing that I would always regret this.

And I never wanna say goodbye

Finally, I come back to my senses and answer.

“What, why would he leave you?!”

“H-he said-id that I-I-I need to-o get my thoughts straight o-on who-o I really lo-o-ove,”

“Well, don’t you love him?” I said looking out the window.

“Well…..do you think you could come over? Please Gee, I need you.”

I freeze. He hasn't called me that in so long, yet my heart still races when he does.

But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

“Yeah, I will be right there.”

I hang up the phone and run to the foyer. I grab my car keys and throw on my coat. I was just about done putting on my boots when Lindsey appears behind me.

“Hey where are you going?”

I wince slightly because of the way she says my name, it is not nearly as therapeutic as the way he does it. I slowly turn around and see her leaning on the door frame, hair in two pony tails. She has one of my shirts on and some pajama shorts. She was gorgeous I will give you that, but he was perfect. How could I think I could dash off like that and NOT tell her?

“Um, Mikey called.”

“Really, what did he need?”

“Uh, he needs my help…he is uh SICK, yeah and he needs me to help take care of him,” I add a smile hoping she will just except it and let it be……nope.

“Well isn’t that what his boyfriend is for?” she asking raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, but he is out of town to see his parents and isn’t able to get a plane back til tomorrow morning. He is like really sick and needs me.” I reach behind me to grab to door handle hoping that she will just let me leave already.

“Well, okay give him my deepest regards.” She walks over to me and leans up to kiss me. I lean down quickly and kiss her then pull back before she tries to deepen it.

“Okay I will be back probably tomorrow so don’t wait up!” I called waving behind me. She is standing at the door watching me leave.

“Okay, love you!”

I wince.

“Love you too.” I am a awful person for lying to her. I do love her.....but more of as a best friend.

I quickly climb into my car start the engine and drive.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Hey! You actually came!” He softly smiles but I can still tell he has been crying for hours. He eyes are puffy and red, his hair a mess and his voice hoarse.

“Well I called because I have been thinking about you lately and I just thought I could turn to you, you know?

“Yeah….”

It's funny that you're calling me tonight
And, yes, I've dreamt of you too
And does he know you're talking to me
Will it start a fight?
No I don't think she has a clue

“She knows you here right?”

“Um, yeah she knows where I am at.”

“Good, well just come sit down on the couch.” He leads me into his living room…the one I haven’t been in forever…and sits down on the couch, then pats the spot next to him.

“Well, what did you want to talk about?”

“Well I have been thinking about you lately and I think Jason was right,I need to get my thoughts of who I love straight…”

“Okay? So who do you love?”

“I think……it’s you Gee. I still love you.”

I sat there and stared at him. Did he really just say that? Does he really love me? Is this really happening? All the thoughts of Lindsey then popped into my head, then thoughts of how she always seemed lesser compared to him.

Well my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on

I sit there, and continued to just stare at him thinking that if the thing I am about to do next really a smart move.

“Gee? Are you going to say something? I know that you have Lindsey and everything but-"

“Say my name.”

“What?” he looks at me questioningly.

“Just say my name…”

“Gerard.”

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

I shudder and grab the back of his neck crashing his lips on mine. We both groan into the kiss.

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

My mind is now racing, panting on the floor with him curled up against my side. Our clothes long gone and we never even left the room. It was full of passion, longing and desire. Most of all love, but then I thought about Lindsey and how I am still in a relationship with her, I mean it is not like I planned for this to happen.

“Gee...” he nuzzles closer to me. I smile to myself as I see him napping against me.

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

My mind has officially turned to mush. Now my brain is filling up with memories of us and what just happen.
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

I slowly maneuver myself so that I could reach for my pants that are above us on the coffee table to grab my phone. I get it out of my pocket and start to dial. I look but down and kiss those angel sweet lips, knowing that I do not regret what happened tonight one bit.

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

“Hello, Gee?”

“Yeah, hey Lindsey….."

Honey why you calling me so late?

Woah!! This is like one of the longest things I have ever written!!! XD Well you guys please give me some feed back so that way I know what to correct and fix, or things that I need to improve on. Well I will be looking forward to you guy’s reviews! R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story