Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Sleeping Cold

The Girl With The Zanpukuto

by icegoddez333 0 reviews

Toshiro is feeling uneasy, so he doesn't complain when his lieutenant pushes him out of the barracks for a walk. While walking, he suddenly feels two spiritual pressures. One of them is a hollow. W...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Matsumoto Rangiku - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-07-08 - Updated: 2013-07-08 - 358 words

0Unrated
Toshiro’s POV
Something seemed different today. Everything seemed normal, everyone was acting normal, but Toshiro felt as if something was going to happen. The tension was getting to me, distracting me from the paper work. Rangiku was sitting next to me, doing her share of the work (Finally) and noticed my unease. "Captain, what's wrong? You seem distracted." Rangiku asked, looking at me with curiosity. "Well if you must know" I began, narrowing my eyes, "I have this unshakable feeling that something is going to happen." I finished, looking out the window. "Maybe you should take a walk the captain, I'm sure it's just nothing." Rangiku suggested, grinning. "But who would do the paper work?" I said. "I will!" she replied, jumping up excitedly. "But you never do your own work, how are you going to do mine?" I said. "I'll figure it out, now go!" She said, pointing to the door. Usually, I would have declined, but this was bugging me. I sighed and walked out. "Have fun!" Rangiku shouted at me before I disappeared.

I was walking aimlessly, trying to figure out why this feeling was bugging me so much. "This isn't like me." I muttered to myself turning the corner. I felt the undeniable spiritual pressure of a hollow as I did so. "Damn it!" I muttered, racing in the direction of the spiritual pressure. Is it this event that I was predicting? I thought taking out Hyorin’maru, your zanpukuto. Then I felt another spiritual pressure come out of nowhere, and you didn't recognize it. Who could it be? I wondered, running faster. I was in the Rukon District, how the hell did I get here?

I approached the waves of spiritual pressure, readying Hyorin’maru. As I rounded the corner, I gaped at the scene before me. A little girl was screaming her head off, with a slightly older girl standing in front of her. She was wearing a long-sleeved red and white kimono, had long black hair that reached her knees and had shining emerald eyes. But what shocked me the most, was the zanpukuto she held in her left hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story