Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These are the eyes and the lies of the taken..

I wanted you to know; I’m thinking of you every night, every day.

by snowwhiiteqween 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-07-14 - Updated: 2013-07-14 - 1213 words

1Hot
My dirty deed was done. It seemed Frankie had finished his shower as I had already finished. I heard the water stop abruptly. The shower knob had been twisted. I hurried to find ANYTHING to wipe off the eruption the mountain had caused. I had found tissues I had by my desk. Ripped one out and wiped off the excess cum off of the tip. Threw it away into the trash can. I heard the shower door open. Crap. I struggled to look around my room for a shirt and pants that were clean. I looked inside my drawers. I found the infamous Misfits band tee ,that everyone practically wears, and some plain grey skinnies. I quickly threw my recent clothing off. Slipped my arms through the shirt and shimmied myself into the jeans.

"Phew!" I said exasperated. I ran my hands through my hair, closing my eyes. I was being skeptically. I was wondering if this was real? Was this some fantasy my sleep deprived mind is tricking me with? I kept my eyes closed, tightening them as if to try and see if I'll wake up and never experience this again. I sighed deeply. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I jump into a startle and my eyes flew wide open looking at the wall in front of me.

"What's wrong Gee?" Frankie in a hushed worried tone. I sighed in content. Laying my arms on his encircled around my waist.

"Nothing. I was trying to make sure this wasn't a dream." I explained. I felt the corners of my mouth tugging into a smile. I couldn't contain myself. I felt like I was flying. In his warm embrace nothing could harm me. I turned inside his arms-

Oh. Sweet. Mother. Of. GOD.

He was half naked with a towel clothing him from the bottom of his waist to his knees. I felt the blood all rush down south. I stared in awe at his perfectly tattooed chest. Every design so beautiful against his olive toned perfection of skin. I felt the blood left from the top half of my body. I felt my knees give in. My knees hit the ground. I've totally lost it at this point. I look up at him. I was trying to go on by his facial expressions. My face was right in front of his crotch. I was going to go for it, but I didn't want to rush it. I didn't even KNOW if he wanted this. Yes, he had that little tease incident earlier, but still. I looked back to stop of his manly treasure. I felt my pants getting tighter and tighter by the second.

I needed him. I wanted to feel him. Now.

I looked back up to his face. His face seem to be contorted in some sort of pain and longing. I took this as my cue. I still wanted to be a gentleman.

"May I?" I gestured to his crotch. I looked at him in wonder. He nodded. Oh yeah. He wants it.

I slowly unwrap the towel around his waist and let it fall. Fucking shit!

His cock was nice. It was bigger than I thought for such a short little man. I pushed him slightly so he was sitting on the bed. He groaned in anticipation. He was on his elbows looking down at me just growing with sexual frustration. I looked into his eyes. I smirked at him. I grabbed his cock into my hands and slowly stroked. He threw his head back slightly. Pleasurable sighs escaping his thin pinks lips. I could see his lip ring flash in the sunlight. His face was shown lovely against the light.

I took my hands away from his cock. Got up a little closer to him. He looked down at me and whimpered slightly. I brought my face closer to his crotch. I kissed the tip. Teasing him at first and only sucking at his tip, occasionally swirling my tongue around his slit. His moaning got a little louder and louder the more and more I took him into my mouth. I wish I could listen to those angelic sounds releasing from his gorgeous mouth forever.

I went faster and sucked harder and harder. He had put his hand through my hair and it turned me the FUCK ON! My hair was my sensitive area. I loved hair pulling. He kept pulling on my hair and I moaned while his cock was still in my mouth. It cause a vibrated against his sensitive dick and cause him to enjoy it even more. I loved being in control.

I heard my name pass through his lips more times than I could count. It just made me moan even more.

"Gee-Fuck! Don't stop! DON'T FUCKING STOP!" he was almost shouting. I sucked faster and harder. I felt his hips tense up more and more by the second.

"Gee-I'ma, Ughh, Ima- Fuckin' Cu-" and then I felt warm squishy liquid hit inside my mouth. It tasted salty and creamy. I swallowed it. Which made him moan one last time, until the orgasm gave in a high effect into his body. I got on my feet leaned over the bed to kiss him on those lips. He kisses back deeply. His arms around my neck. Our tongues touched and swirled into each other's mouths. We broke apart. We stared back each other for a few.

Buzz Buzz.

Fucking phone. I sighed frustrated and got my phone from my desk made my way back to the bed. I sat next to Frankie. I opened up my phone and he looked at the screen also. It's a text

From Mikey:

Gerard, can you guys please stop doing whatever you guys are doing and hurry up! School reeemembuuuuur!

Frank and I just looked at each other and laughed. I held his hand as we got on our feet.

"Fuck!" Frankie exclaimed.

"What sugar?" I asked. He blushed a little as he smiled at me.

"I love it when you call me that." he said still smiling. I smiled back at him. He shook his head out of the daze he somehow experienced. "Back to my problem, I didn't bring any clothes." he said worriedly.

"Babe, it's fine." I said as I kissed the top of his head. "I have some smaller clothes that don't fit me that you can wear." I walked over the drawers and opened one up. I searched inside and found a dark blue batman tee and black skinnies. Go figure. I threw them to Frankie.

"Thanks babe." He said beaming me. I walked over to him. I put my palms on my both of his cheeks to pull him closer to my face. I pecked his lips.

"No problemo, sugar" I said winking at him. He giggled his infamous giggle. He threw on the outfit. Shook his head like a wet dog and hope it wud dry soon. He grabbed my hand and I squeezed his. We released our hands and made our way to the kitchen. And so we went on to get ready for the jail we call school.

Rates? Reviews? I don't think anyone even reads this. -_- Oh well. I shall tread on.
Sign up to rate and review this story