Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Medeival Romance

by DameinVein 1 review

o Gerard is a young boy of the king. Frank is the duke. While Gerard is growing he meets the dukeā€™s son and is taught by him. And as they grow they begin to show true love for one another. Frankā...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2013-07-17 - 13162 words - Complete

0Unrated
By; Frank Lefte aka DameinVein
Author’s Note; Alright guys I’m getting back in the game here my laptop’s wireless card has been messed up so I haven’t been able to post my stories. I think you’re going to like this one so no more delay’s, enjoy!

Frank’s POV
-X-
It was quiet, warm, but filled with anxiety. I can only remember little of it but it was so sluggish it makes it feel like a dream. Though, it’s a memory I certainly can feel it like its happening. There was a dark, wet, pressure that surrounded the environment that surrounded me…then there was light.
My father had only been there for that moment. He left to get my mother food but died of a carriage crash on the way. I would never see his face again.
I would grow to be a very memorable person and I hadn’t even begun to live. I would hold a prophecy and wed one of the most important people in England but for now I had many tragedies to face and I would face them alone.
-X-
Let me tell you, this world is different from what you may think. Though we are in England we do not speak with the accent. We are just normal people in a normal place and the king is a kindly gentleman with eye crinkles and a curly disheveled beard. He is a humble and kind man and is not greedy. Even the peasants are wealthy because he is very smart with his money.
-X-
I was a young boy only one years of age but smarter than most. I can speak fluent English and I can process simple equations from study books of all sorts. I will be two on October the thirty first, The Night of the Dead they call it, and since they do I feel cursed with darkness but little had I known I would be blessed with the most mysterious gift one could ever obtain.
-X-
I am walking along the corridor of the second story to the castle of the king. My father is dead so I am now the king’s future duke but for now his duke’s name is Julian Lucent Collins and he is a shoulder length blond haired tall skinny man with large round spectacles and crystal blue eyes with a pointy nose and curved V shaped lips. Me however have short black hair on my neck and bangs that curl around my face and golden hazel eyes, long lashes and an elfy smile.
As I am walking I see a particularly dark door and a lighter grey one beside it with a crown atop each door. The darker door has a crown of twisted black metal but the lighter is made of steel and is in perfect condition with jutting pointes around it and dented brackets.
I was curious but I moved on, my silk black trousers slightly dragging and my long black silk coat hugged me well.
As I went to find mother I ran into a very aggravated Julian.
“Watch it you dunce!” He scowled as he shoved me away.
I may be nearly two but I had some nerve to spit on a man as rude as him. “Why you’re the duke you watch everything. Oh! That’s right I remember now, you suck at everything including your job. And by the way your school history with Mrs. Peacock and Mrs. Whitten states you were always the dunce of the class. So, I think you should be the one watching yourself.”
He scrunched his nose and gritted his teeth as he put his hands around my neck “Why you little-!”
“Julian!” The kings’ deep throaty growl echoed up the doorway.
His black locks had breezed behind him in the cool whist of air that swirled in the corridor. His two sons walked beside him.
Julian drops me and I whimpered.
“Julian!” He growled again with more rage “you are never to lay hands on the real duke! Out of my presence!”
Julian sprinted out of the main hall and my throat was aching.
His first son, only three, had longish wavy black locks, his eyes were deep and hazel green and was wearing a long black robe with black spotted white fur trimmed hemming on its edges his second son only one he seemed was in a red robe of the same kind and had blond fluffy tufts of hair and baby spectacles, he was cross eyed.
I coughed from the pain in my throat. “Thank you sire.”
“Yes, yes, of course anything for my grand duke.”
“King?’ I asked unsurely.
“Yes sire?”
I blushed slightly wasn’t I supposed to be the one who showed respect for him?
“Who are these handsome boys?”
His eldest seem to blush and bat his eyes at me while the other turned red and looked down.
“These are my sons’ young Franklin! Gerard Arthur and Michael James.”
I bowed “It’s an honor to meet the princes of England.” Gerard and Michael held out there hands and so I kissed them gently and Gerard seemed to turn very interested in me.
Michael muttered a stuttery “Thank you.” And Gerard batted his lashes slightly, surely on accident, and said “Well, father always talks about you and now I know why…”
“Why?” I asked curiously.
“You’re very sweet and charming… I think we should hang around here together, don’t you?”
I nod enthusiastically. “Sure.”
The king laughed heartedly “Good! Gerard is quite intelligent; he could teach you some things Sir Frank.”
I smiled warmly not to anyone in particular it just felt right. “I’d enjoy the company.”
The two boys smiled and Michael suggested we play with the wooden horses and carriages so we made our way down to the lounging hall and play on the red and gold threaded carpet between the two curved staircases.
They had many wooden horses with hair made of rich silken strands.
I had a black horse while Mikey had a white one and a blonde colored one with dark legs and muzzle, its hair was tipped black and Gerard had a white horse and a grey one with dark legs, muzzle, and hair.
Suddenly Michael opens a large wooden box.
“Father gives me a new one every time he finds one…” he said as he held up a red unicorn with dark legs, hair, muzzle, and horn.
“I love them.” He states dazedly.
“Wow…” He pulls out a white one, black one, a pink one with silver hooves and hair, and a purple one with a silver horn, hooves, legs, and hair.
Then he pulls’ out another one that Gerard says is his. It’s a black Pegasus with red eyes, hair, legs, and tipped wings. Michael then tells me his favorite one is the next one he pulls out. It’s a white pegicorn with gold strips in its hair, gold hooves, a gold candy cane band painted twisted around its legs just like its horn, a gold muzzle, and gold feathers mixed with white in its wings.
“He’s beautiful Michael…” I say with awe.
“Call me Mikey…please.”
I smile kindly “Ok, then you both can just call me Frank not Franklin.”
They nod.
“Frank?” Mikey asks uncertainly.
“Yes?” I ask with a genuine smile.
“I have an extra one…”
He pulls out one identical to the white and gold one.
“Father, he bought me two just in case I break one…”
I blush “Really? For me?”
“Sure…if you want it…” He fidgeted
Gerard said just then. “Give him the extra black and red pegicorn that’s mine too.”
Mikey handed me another one just as Gerard described in its own case and these special ones were porcelain not wood like the rest.
I smiled “Thank you, really.”
We all sat there and played until dinner at 8 o’clock.
The next day though, I would find myself facing death…
-X-
I awoke to the sound of whispers. It was six in the morning and the sun was just rising.
I stepped outside my door to find my mother and the king with dim expressions.
“What’s wrong mama?” I asked slightly worried.
“Well Franklin my dear boy…Julian has been murdered.”
I was shocked. “No… that couldn’t be-“
“Yes” she interrupted “he was murdered by your security guard and after that he ran off so…you are left with the charges. We have to put you in the tower so you can keep your innocence.”
I nodded grieving this moment. Why me? I haven’t done anything wrong, have I?
“I understand mom…” I said upset.
I won’t get to play with Mikey or Gerard anymore or be free to roam the castle. They have to keep me there until I’m old enough to take my place as duke so I don’t get killed before then or after.
My mother went and stationed my black stud horse at the bottom of my tower. I would only be able to play in the field at certain times of the day.
We climbed the stairs and I went into a room with a view of the fields and the village in the distance to the left. There was a desk and a bed. That was about all though besides a rug, extra silk sheets and blankets and a fire place. I placed the presents Mikey and Gerard gave me on the shelf close to the carpeted floor after my mother kissed me goodbye. I loved those pegicorns.
Little did I know, I would be there for a long time…
-X-
I lay infront of a warm fire hoping to leave here soon. Me and the king’s sons have written letters to one another every day and my butler has distributed the letters between us.
I miss them so much it’s been four years since I have seen them, either of them and I have just turned six.
The king will come soon he promised…he said he has good news. I really can’t wait to hear as corny as that may sound.
The next thing I know there’s a considerate knock at the door. The king enters and greets me, sitting with me now on my bed.
“Frank, let me just cut to the chase. You are a good boy and very trustworthy. My son seems to be lovesick and he misses you…Gerard I mean. Frank…it doesn’t set with me well but I’m afraid he has a strong bundle of emotions for you and Michael misses you as his best friend so I’ve decided to let them come visit you whenever they please.” He told me.
I grin slowly spread across my face “Thank you Sire!”
He smiled. “It is no big problem this ordeal will be settled you’ll see.”
Just then my butler came with my dinner.
The king stood “Well, Franklin my dear boy, I will leave you to your meal.”
I smiled generously “Thank you Hustice.”
He bowed “No Thank you sir, for having me to bear the honor of serving you.”
He then straightened and left just as the king had.
I would see Gerard and his deathly illness only to soon.
-X-
I was lying in my bed gazing at a full moon when the door creaked open.
I looked up to see a slim dark figure in his traditional black robe he wore when I met him except this one was bigger so it would fit him. It was Gerard and he glimmered in the moonlight. He was gorgeous except he looked ill…he was skinny and milk white.
He closed the door…then turned to me.
“Frank…?” He whispered.
I sat up and held out my arms and he walked hurriedly to me and jumped into them. He was cold and hair damp from his shower.
I set him infront of the fire and held him. He was shaking and began to cry into the crook of my neck.
“Frankie! I missed you so much!” He wailed into my chest.
“Shh…” I tried to soothe him. I rub his back and he looked desperately into my eyes.
I held him close and kissed his cheek he was so considerate so sweet he didn’t deserve to cry.
And it was in the moment his eyes met mine that we kissed each other’s lips for the first time.
His were soft and gentle hesitant even. I loved the way they felt.
Then we broke apart.
He looked sweetly into my soul and I smiled. “Go get some sleep my prince…meet me in the field tomorrow at the weeping willow tree. I ran my hands through his soft black hair once more and gave him a gentle kiss before he left blushing deep colors I didn’t even know the name to. And I didn’t care what they were…I wasn’t on this planet any longer and I never would be again.
I would have my head in the clouds as long as I could make him mine.
-X-
I met Gerard by the old weeping tree. It was dim and grey outside. There were clouds farther than I could ever look.
When I got there he stood and slipped his hand in mine while placing a sweet kiss to play on my lips.
He smiled. “I’m glad to see you Frankie.”
I smiled back and we sat down and began to talk.
He began “So, I’ve been in school and so far I’ve gotten all good grades..”
I looked at him our hands still laced together. “That’s good. Mine are pretty well.”
He looked into my soul again just like the lovely night before. “I’m sure they are your so smart Frankie…”
He began rubbing my hand with his thumb and he caught a white butterfly.
“Frankie look! I white speckled butterfly there very rare I can’t believe it!”
I smiled “I can.”
He looked at me questioningly ‘How?”
I smiled “Because, you’re a one of a kind mystery just like he is. Uniqueness is a golden trait Gerard and your uniqueness is the highest I’ve seen in anything before…”
He blushed “Frankie that’s not true…”
“Then it’s not true that I’m smart.”
“Hey! Is so! I wouldn’t lie to you Frankie!”
“Neither would I to you…” I said smiling and held his cheek with my free hand planting kisses on the corners of his awaiting lips before kissing them softly for a long while until we were wrapped in each other’s arms breathing sweetly into one another’s mouths with red cheeks and heavy eyelids, my fingers stroked gently through his softened hair.
I gave him a few more kisses and sweet gestures before he saw me to my room and I kissed him twice before letting him leave me for the night.
I will not let him get away from me I want to figure him out he is my mystery.
-X-
I have just turned eleven and it’s time for me to leave my tower.
Me and Gerard are going horse riding today because we need time alone.
Since we first gave each other kisses it’s turned into a romantic interest though were still just friends. All we’ve done is talk about random subjects until it was time for us to part until our next greeting. So now I want to get to know him.
-X-
My hair was brushed and I was in a pair or black loose but hug fitting pants and a black loose shirt and worn black shoes.
Gerard came knocking at my door, I now had my own bedroom next to his and as I opened the door my eyes gazed at the boy infront of me.
His hair was tossed across his shoulders in black waves, brushed and beautiful. His pants were like mine but slightly tighter and hugged his thighs just right, made of cotton and a zipper on the front looped with a belt, his shirt was fitted, black and loose V neck shirt. His shoes were black riding boots.
He smiled “Hi Frankie, ready to go riding?”
I nodded blushing. ‘Mmhmm…”
We held hands as we went to the corral and suited the horses in saddles my horses name was Tremor and he was black.
Gerard’s horse was black with light grey muzzle, hair, and legs and his name was Phantoms.
We climbed on our horses and steadily walked down the trail side by side.
It took all of my willpower not to latch my legs around him and rub ourselves together I wanted him so badly.
Gerard suddenly broke me from my thoughts, thank god he did I was getting hard.
“So, I know of this place I found when I was eight, its beautiful turn left here.”
We turned left at the fork in the trail and traveled down this creepy path until we were a little over half way down the road then he turned left off the road into some shrubs then he disappeared, so I followed.
Like they say beauty is always found in the darkest places.
I push back the shrubs and find myself standing infront of a waterfall in a lush field. The pool at the bottom of the waterfall was circular and a field surrounded that and forest surrounded the field. Our horses were now tied to a tree and they grazed in that small area as he held my hand and we lay in the grass.
The sun shone and there were only few clouds.
“So…Gerard?”
“Hmm?”
“I…want to get to know you better.”
He looked over at me “Ok.”
I lay my head on his chest and my hands beside my head as he wraps his arms around me.
I secretly planted a kiss on his chest as he nuzzled his face into my hair.
How was I so lucky to be loved by such a beautiful, mysterious, boy of a prince.
“So, what’s your favorite color Geegee?”
“Black and red.”
“I said color not colors.”
“I have two, is that a problem?”
I smiled “No cause id be a hypocrite if I said it was.”
“So, you have two too then?”
“Mmhmm…” I sighed as I rub my head to his chest.
“What are they then?”
“I like black and white.”
He smiled “Exquisite choices my dear Franklin, very exquisite in deed.”
I smiled “So what’s your favorite kind of horse then?” I asked sleepily.
“A dun or a black Arabic.” He said playing with strands of my hair.
He sighed dreamily “Your hair…it’s like silk my love…”
I looked up towards him lips sticking out slightly while contemplating what he had said “…my love?”
He nodded “You are my love…I’m sorry if you want to run from me and call me a freaky gay, you can….but you’ll always be the only love for me my handsome young duke…” He said this as he was placing light kisses in my hair, eyes closed and dreamy looking.
I looked up to him and placed my hand on his cheek stroking gently with my thumb. “Gerard…you’ll never be some freaky gay guy to me.”
I leaned in close and kissed his forehead. Then he tilted his head asking me with his body to kiss his awaiting lips so I gently placed my lips on his.
My heart stuttered in my chest as we kept kissing moving our lips together and turning our heads slightly. There was nothing more than moans and sweet tastes between our lips.
He licked his lips and pulled my head down for a few more kisses before letting me go.
He looked at me with heavy eyelids.
He said in almost a whisper “Have you ever learned how to french kiss?” He asked hesitantly.
I shook my head no “I don’t even know what that is…” I said nervously.
He smiled. “Do you want to try it…it doesn’t hurt or anything.”
I nodded “Okay…”
He pulled my head down. “Don’t be too surprised that you bite me okay?”
I nodded “I’ll do my best not to bite you…”
He breathed shakily and whispered with heavy eyes the same as mine. “Now…part your lips…”
I parted my lips slightly and he did as well. Turning the both of our heads at an angle he slipped his lips into mine and I was very surprised my breathing stopped and I sighed and put a hand in his hair as his tongue grazed mine.
It felt so good. He tasted like strawberry’s and somehow smoky. His tongue twisted around mine and I slid mine against his. It was slow and passionate as his hands ran up and down my back and I held his cheek as I forced my tongue farther into his mouth and moaned.
My hips started to move just slightly a little twitch every now and again but he felt it because the next thing I know he’s grabbing my hips and forcing them down onto his.
I moaned loud ”Ohh…Gerard…”
I started moving my hips on his hard and slipped my tongue back into his mouth until I started to calm down and my excitement had gone away.
I hugged him tight and he moaned into my hair. “Hmm…Frankie that felt so good…”
He said this as his hands grazed my back.
I nuzzled his neck and whispered “Gerard…be mine…”
He stopped for only a second then petted my hair and held my waist. I was lying on top of him curling my fingers through his hair.
He looked at me “Really? Y-you want me to be your boyfriend Frankie?”
I nodded ‘Yes my knight in shining armor.”
He blushed at that and kissed me gently.
“I will be forever if you want me my handsome duke…’ He said sweetly.
“I want you to be.” I said.
“Then I will be.” He whispered sweetly.
I smiled “So what kinds of food do you like?”
He stuck his lips out in thought.” Apple cider to drink, tuna, cream, and bread for supper, and you for desert.”
He grinned as he held me tightly and pecked my cheek.
I blushed “You’ve never had me so how would you know?”
He blushed and smiled “I can tell just by your sweet lips…” He said as he licked my lips and kissed me sweetly.
I blushed furiously and buried my face in his hair.
“Pick something else!” I squeaked.
“You’re so cute when you’re embarrassed beautiful…” He kissed my neck then looked thoughtful.
“Strawberry shortcake then.” He said easily.
“That’s my favorite too!” My eyes glittered in awe at our connections.
I smiled “I like wine, cheese, grapes, strawberry’s, and bread.” I told him
He quirked an eyebrow. “So you’re a fancy type then?”
I blushed “Maybe…so what?”
He cuddled me up and said seductively “I love that in a boy…it makes me hot.”
I blushed “Gerard stop…!” I whined
He grinned “Why? Do you feel good when I talk to you like this?”
I shivered and nodded.
“So, what do you like to do for fun?” I asked still with a warm fuzzy feeling.
“I like to draw…and write...” He trailed off on the last part.
My eyes widened “Really? Would...would you draw me?” I asked hesitant.
He blushed ‘If…if you want…sure.”
I threw my arms back around him “I’d love it Gee!”
A small squeamish smile tugged at his lips.
And that day was perfect and I’d learn much more about him as time went on. I would be twelve sooner then I realized and then would be a delicate and beautiful surprise.
-X-
After our day in the field we went back every Thursday. And sometimes we took Mikey with us. It was nice me and Mikey had gained a wonderful friendship and I was very happy to learn all sorts of things about the princes.
Sometimes me and Gerard sat beneath the waterfall in the cave and talked about darkness and how beautiful it all was and how peaceful running water always is.
I had learned so much about my young and beautiful lover. He was so strange so dark but he loved the most beautiful things in life he was awkward but elegant.
Mikey on the other hand was clumsy and horse kneed but when he was ashamed and tears brimmed his eyes I would bend up kiss his lips and tell him not to let anyone treat him badly over stumbling then I would return to Gerard’s side and we’d all walk together to the weeping willow to talk about how terrible the fiddler in town was and the banjo player there to what a goof he was.
I am twelve now and Gerard is thirteen and I suppose he’s what you would call an “early blossomer” because he’s going through serious hormone problems and his face is getting slightly prickly he’s almost fourteen and I thirteen so I’m not too surprised. Oh and by hormone problems, I mean he has to tuck his “Manhood” up into his underwear so when he gets a sudden urge he can hide it easily.
Hopefully he’ll get one while were alone so I can help him through it as best I can.
Though he has to shave now he doesn’t very often his face stays smooth for a while maybe a week before he has to shave again.
He has very soft skin and he told me he does nothing to do it but I think all the cream and tuna he eats helps with his complexion very much.
His features are very nice with his hair and he has this long stride that fits it all.
He told me all about his favorite sports games and writing genres also pens.
He loves jousting chess romance and mythical and thick -0.7 ink with a dodo bird quill, a replica of one of course.
I like all of them the same besides I prefer a hawks feather and 6.0 ink.
His brother is his favorite person who mine is him of course and he loves swords I love knives and Mikey prefers a stick.
Also we all have a thing for exquisite cuisine and spices and food of all sorts. Gerard wants to try a scorpion I want to try a beetle and Mikey wants to try a cricket.
Sometimes I think Mikey’s a sissy but he never gets out of the castle so he’s not adventurous or ambitious like me or Gerard.
I had Gerard meet me in my room and he came in and sat on my silk bed.
He looked so gentle and sweet as I looked around for my journal entries I’ve ripped of the binding because I thought they were trash. They were about him and they were really cheesy.
He read over them after I found them and he blushed from time to time looking at my elaborations of his physical body and mind and how he acts around me that I admire him for.
He looked up at me with gentle eyes still blushing when he handed the papers back to me.
“So” he said “why would you tear these out?”
“To keep them safe.” I said as I placed them back in my secret chest and locked it. It contained a lot of stuff including a very vivid full color real looking painted picture like the ones of the relatives hanging on the walls of the castle but this one was of us in the field kissing.
I loved it; I looked at it every day.
Suddenly I heard a grunt from behind me. I turned around to see a strange expression on Gerard’s face.
“What’s wrong Gee?” I asked innocently.
“Uhm, I think I need to go Frankie…”
“But why?” I said pouting I know why…I think, but I want him to be able to tell me.
He blushed and shifted his weight while standing “Because I have kind of a um problem right now and I need to go fix it.”
I smiled “That’s what a relationship partner’s for sweetheart…to fix all sorts of problems.”
He blushed and groaned when I hugged him then I sit us both down and kiss his face and his breathing is shaky he begins to mumble my name and I smile.
I kiss down his neck to his collar bone and he licks my cheek and I giggle.
Thank the lord I locked the door…
I Lightly began to kiss his lips then it became deeper and he slid his hands down my back as I climbed over his lap and tangled my fingers in to his hair, and soon enough he was licking his way into my mouth.
We were deep into it panting and breathing shakily when he began to nibble at my neck, and I broke then.
I moaned so loud he was concerned before he felt me harden more on his knee and I clutched one hand in his hair and moaned an octave higher than usual.
“Ohh…Gerard baby you make me so…hot…”
His cock twitched harder with excitement and he moved me up his knee to press our hips together grinding them and the warmth was just a bonus to the sweet friction.
I told him ‘You can touch me baby…oh god Gerard I want to be with you forever…”
“I want to be with you too Frankie…”
He slid his hands down to squeeze my ass and I moaned and rubbed my hands over his chest and licked up his neck as my eyelids fluttered from the love radiating from him as he held me closer than ever before.
He pulled me down so I towered above him lying flat on his back and he whispered. “Do what you want with me Fwankie…”
He said it sweetly and held me so gentle it was like the ghost of hands holding me.
I bend down and kiss the thighs of his legs up to his crotch then kiss over it gently and he moaned as I told him to sit up and we stripped each other naked.
He lent over and held me for a moment until he drew back and I layed him down.
I began to kiss around his private area and he moaned as I began to suck on his head, swirling my tongue slowly and moaning purposely as I moved down the shaft. He moaned and panted as he humped into my mouth.
He kept going harder and harder as my tongue swirled around it and I loved him moving like this in my mouth and he was close but then I pulled off and watched it torture him for a moment until I began to rub our crotches together, bare skin to bare skin.
It felt a trillion times better than in pants and we panted and touched all over one another moaning I love yous and eachothers names until we both came as we were tongue kissing and rubbing and I lay next to him my excitement gone and I could tell he felt relieved to have gotton part of that out and I curled up to him and dozed off into a deep drifting sleep.
And soon I would awaken to a very stunned Mikey who was so worried he used the spare key to open my door because he couldn’t find Gerard.
-X-
I awoke and saw him standing over me wide eyed and mouth gawking open.
I Looked over and realized I was still wrapped in Gerards arms. We were pressed closely together and the blankets kicked off so I nudged Gerard and watched his eyes flutter open and he smiled but then saw what I was looking at and followed my eyes to his staring brother shocked into his state.
Gerard all but yanked the blankets over us and squealed “Mikey!”
Mikey jumped and fell over with a yelp.
He stood up slowly and looked at Gee blushing.
“What the HELL are you DOING!?” Asked Gerard incredulously.
“I…I couldn’t find you anywhere and I got scared so I came to see if you were in here!”
“Well that was confirmed! Yes, I’ve been in here for the past…” He looked at the clock “five hours and during the first I got fucked so thanks for caring about me but I just had the time of my life.”
I blushed and batted my eyes curling my knees up on the bed sideways and pulling the blanket further up my chest and messing with my hair.
“I’m sorry Gee…your lucky that you’re not all alone I’ll…I’ll leave you two alone now…” Mikey began to cry as he was walking out the door.
“Mikey come here…” Gerard said gently.
“No!” Mikey cried “I can’t ever do anything without being stupid and that’s why I’m all alone!” He sobbed hard.
“Mikey…” Gerard said softly.
Gerard held out a hand and Mikey came over and took it.
Gerard sat Mikey between us and even though I was naked under the blanket that was pulled up to my chest I hugged him and he hesitantly put his arms around my waist and pulled me close.
“Mikey you’ll find a nice lovely young girl-“I began
“No” Mikey said “I think I might be gay but I’m not sure because I’ve never kissed a boy…”
Gerard looked as shocked as I was.
I said “Mikey…are you serious?”
He nodded obviously embarrassed.
I shut my hanging jaw. “Gerard?”
He looked at me.
I mouthed the words; I could kiss him…
Gerard thought for a moment, and then nodded his approval.
So I lifted Mikey’s head with a few fingers and he looked surprised and then I kissed him gentle and delicate.
He gasped slightly then worked his lips with mine. My body pressed tightly to his.
Our eyes opened as we pulled away and he cleared his throat.
“Yeah I’m definitely gay.” He said as he looked at his hardened crotch.
Gerard bit his lip to keep from giggling and Mikey got up and left for his room, his cape tightly wrapped around him until his door was almost close then it clicked into place and shut.
I looked at Gerard and cuddled up to him kissing his chest and collarbone my arm resting up his chest and my fingers curled around the left side of his neck…
“Gerard…I love you…” I said as I played with the tips of his tiny curls at the edges of his hair…the ends of them were so soft and natural.
I loved him very much and I knew I wouldn’t leave his side until death do us part, but we would meet again even after death.
Soon Mikey would gain a lover and it would be the most evident romance I’ve ever seen.
Two months later
Mikey’s POV
-X-
I was walking into town on Britney my Kentucky saddler (a horse with a blonde mane and tail and blonde fur.) when suddenly a boy about my age came trotting along on a beautiful white stallion with black hair, legs, and muzzle.
I looked up at the boy and thought I might pass out.
He was a young boy with spectacles that had brown rims, mine had black. His hair was a deep ebony brown and it was short to his neck and he had short bangs to his forehead over one eye.
He wore a dark grey sort of tight short sleeve V neck with a black over coat and black loose fitting pants.
As he passed by he slowed to my pace and smiled kindly.
His eyes were a deep sky blue with tiny strips of deeper blue.
“Hello.” He said in a sweet light toned voice.
He looked me over and his smile faded as he saw my silky tan pants buttoned up long sleeve shirt and boots to match closely with the color of my horse and my hair was a brownish blonde too just like my boots darker color and my cape was a blonde silk like my hair my shirt was a deeper brown though like the color of the bottoms of my boots that matched the hem of my cape and the cape had a shortish collar that went around my neck.
He said as he bowed his head “Oh, your majesty I’m so sorry for disturbing you…I’m sure you wouldn’t want to talk to a peasant so I suppose I’ll be on my way-“
“No, do not leave me to ride alone my dear sir, stay and ride with me if you like but if you must leave then you may go as you please.”
“No, sir it would be an honor to ride with you.”
I smiled “So, what are you doing on the back roads anyway?”
He sighed through his nose “Well, I love these roads there so gentle, so peaceful…”
He said this and looked up to the branches that made an archway over the road, all green and wonderful.
As he reached up he plucked a lily off of a vine of a tree branch, it was the most beautiful of all, and he touched its white petals gently before he reached over and tucked it into my hair.
I smiled and looked up at him sweetly and touched my hair gently I was a mere eleven year old and I had found my love.
He giggled.
“What?” I asked confused.
He smiled “Your blushing you look so cute.”
I touched my cheek and could feel myself turn redder.
He smiled and showed his white pointed teeth “By the way, my names Ryan.” He said with a small light smirk.
I batted my eyes “I’m Mikey…” I said moistening my lips and we were coming to the end of the road.
“What were you going into town for anyhow?” I asked curiously.
“To get cream and milk…and maybe some cheese or strawberry’s if I have enough money left…”
I smiled “I was going to pick up the wine cart, it can take two horses if you want to hook your horse up and I can drop you off back at your house as I ride back, or you could tag along to the castle and you can meet my brother if you want if your mothers ok with it.”
He smiled “I’d like to come see your home Mikey.”
I smiled “Then come along.”
We rode into town to the market.
I looked over at him “You know how to hitch horses to a cart right?”
“Yes, why?”
“Go do that for me and I’ll get your cream and such while you are.”
He grinned for a moment but then his smile faded as he read the price sign…cream had gone up.
“Oh no…mother will be so upset the price has risen I don’t have enough…”
I looked at the sign “Give me the money you have and I’ll take care of it.”
“No I couldn’t ask you to your highness.”
I kissed my two fingers and pressed them to his lips secretly.
“Shh…give it to me and don’t worry…”
He handed it over with a bubbly smile and droopy lovey dovey eyes.
“Okay…” he slurred.
I smiled sweetly. He obviously wasn’t, and hasn’t, been loved by anyone before, like me…this should be fun.
I entered the store and bought everything with my own money two gallons of cream, four gallons of milk, two half wheels of Swiss cheese so I had a half wheel to take home and so did he, and two baskets worth of perfectly ripened strawberry’s.
When I came out the wine cart (more like carriage cause it was a huge wagon)…The Wine Wagon.
I loaded all the stuff in the back with the wine as he finished latched in his horse.
I handed him back his money “Here…give this back to your mother I paid.”
“Mikey! You shouldn’t have!”
“Well I did so deal with it.” I smirked.
I reached up to touch my hair and touched a flower
Oh my god I forgot to take it out before I went in I bet I looked so feminine or stupid or both! God!
I sat up into the cushioned seat on the wagon and so did he. I held the rains and directed us out of town and into a slow peaceful trot down the road we went earlier.
“So what’s your mare’s name?” he asked.
“Britney.” I said with a small calm smile. “What’s yours?”
“Grim.” He said smiling.
“That’s cool my older brother has a horse named Phantom he’s black with a grey muzzle, hair, and legs.”
“Wow, I bet the horse is beautiful.” He said interested.
“Yeah, he’s a lovely breed.”
We stopped at his house and I took his share of groceries in to his mom and he returned the money to her.
She bowed to me “Hello prince Michael, it is an honor to have you before me and in my very household. I suspect my son has given you no trouble…?”
“No my fair lady, he has been quite entertaining. I enjoy his presence. It is my goal to keep him as a close friend of mine.”
She grinned very wide “I am glad your majesty.”
I still had half a cheese wheel and I hadn’t told him about the strawberries and I had also secretly bought some dark chocolate and hard cherry sweets and some apple cider that has been rarely aged, it is the best kind you can buy.
I took him to the castle and had my butler take my secret food up to my room and hide it in my tall cabinet beside my bed.
I took Ryan up into the second main hall and knocked on Gerard’s door.
“Come in!” He yelled
We entered and Frank was sitting in black robes on his bed in his lap his scroll laid down at the moment he was taking a break from practicing his job as future duke.
His arms were around Gerard’s neck and he gave me a warm smile as I walked in.
“Hello, Mikey.” Frank greeted.
“Hi guys uhm…I’d like you to meet Ryan, a new friend of mine.”
Gerard grinned and outstretched his hand to be shaken but all peasants kiss the hands of royalty.
“Hello, Ryan…” Gerard said as Ryan kissed his hand gently.
“Hello your highness.” He said.
“Please, if you’re going to be my brothers uh…well boyfriend then call me Gee.”
He blushed “I might be I’m not sure what he wants with me I’m just a peasant…I’m pretty sure I’m bi anyway.”
I blushed. God blast you Gerard!
Just then Gerard looked over at me and Frank was so close to laughing he looked like he would burst.
“What’s so funny!?” I yelled
“Mikey” Gerard began “I think you need to be a florist.”
That’s when Frank burst into laughter.
I was confused only for a split second before taking the lily out of my hair.
Ryan said quickly “I’m the one who put it in his hair. I thought he’d look nice with it in there.”
Gerard gave a devious half smile “I always thought Mikey would be the girl in the relationship.”
Frank hit Gerard, like slapped him across the face.
“Don’t be saying shit like that Mr. Sassy. Mikey just made a friend and we should behave so we don’t embarrass either of them now behave!”
I was literally shocked like froze in place shocked.
Gerard sniffled “Yes mommy…”
Frank shoved him backwards. “God, you’re useless.”
He got up to shake Ryan’s hand “Hi, I don’t usually slap him but whatever, I’m his boyfriend and the grand duke Franklin Thomas Anthony Iero Jr.”
Ryan kissed his hand as well “Hello sir, I’m Ryan Theodore Darslin.”
I came unfrozen and sat beside a pissy Gerard who was holding a scarlet colored cheek.
I kissed his forehead and he wrapped his arm around my lower back and Ryan walked over to stand beside me and Frank returned to my brother’s lap and started kissing on his hurt cheek.
He smiled “All better my prince?”
Gerard grumbled “Not really.”
Frank perked his lips out in thought “Mikey why don’t you go fuck your new little boyfriend and I’ll fuck mine.”
Gerard perked up at this and looked at him expectantly.
Frank grinned “Yeah…like I’d fuck you…”
Gerard’s jaw dropped
Frank smiled wider “Gerard! I’m kidding geez. You’re a little too fuckable you hussy.”
“How so?” He asked.
“You’re with me aren’t you? I only date men with value and your virtues make you absolutely fucking beautiful.”
Gerard looked satisfied.
I spoke up “Okay, we’ll go but I don’t plan on fucking him…”
Then I turned towards them where he couldn’t see me mouth the word “yet.”
They both began to smirk and snicker and we left in to my room.
I closed the door and turned to Ryan.
“Gerard always gets hyper if I meet someone new which the only living thing I’ve ever met before is my pet cat Ralph.” I snickered.
Ryan giggled “Maybe he just worries about you being lonely.”
“Maybe so.” I said sitting and patting the bed aside me.
He sat and smiled brushing my cheek. “You don’t have to be lonely, I could be here for you if you wanted…” he said then depressingly “then again I’m sure you don’t want to be in the presence any longer then you must of a simple peasant.” He dropped his hand and looked down sadly.
“That’s not true Ryan! I like you I really do otherwise I wouldn’t have brought you here or even tried to become friends with you.”
He looked up at me. “You really mean it.”
I held his head in my hands.
“Mmhmm.” I nodded.
I had hoped I reassured him.
He rested his head on my shoulder and I pulled him over one knee so his knees were turned into my other thigh he wasn’t sitting on this surprised him.
And I whispered “I like you so much…”
He blushed. ”Mikey…I want to be with you I…I want to be in a good relationship with you were we can love and be best friends too.”
I smiled “I’d like that very much.”
He leant closely into my neck and I felt him inhale and exhale as he closed his eyes and cuddled up to me. My arms wrapped around his waist and his hands against the other side of my neck.
“Mm…Mikey you’re comfy.” He said as he adjusted himself in my arms.
I smiled “So what do you wanna do sweetness.”
He looked to me with those eyes of his and it was totally romantic.
“im sorry im not usually this willing to let someone in but I trust you somhow…but…”
“But what?” I asked
“Mikey…would you ever love me? I’m just a peasant and you’re a prince.”
“Ryan you’re not just a peasant. You’re a person with qualities and I already love you for just being my friend. Now would I want you to be my lover, as cheesy as it is yes I would but I’m going to be patient so we can build a friendship as well as a romance.” I said rubbing his back
He stroked a hand through my hair playfully with lustful eyes.
“Mikey...there is one thing I’d like to do but can’t so I guess I should pick something else.”
“What can’t you do?” I asked.
He looked at me and licked his lips and said in a shaky breath “Kiss you.”
I looked down to see he was hard.
From what?! I’m a total geek!!
He nuzzled my neck.
“M-Mikey, you smell so good and you’re so interesting, sexy and sweet…” He was stroking his hands through my hair and down my neck subconsciously seducing me.
I groaned silently.
“Ryan…” I breathed his name hotly and I heard him whimper as it got him harder in the tight pants he was wearing.
I cupped his cheek in one hand and his eyes drooped shut as I leant down angling my head to claim his lips all the more perfectly.
Our lips touched and he moaned in relief and lust.
I gently kept kissing and moving my lips in sync with his sweeter ones.
Our lips silently smacked hotly every time we opened them again and I could barely take it any longer it was getting so hot.
I pressed my tongue to slide across his bottom lip and he opened his sweet lips only slightly and I slipped my tongue in.
He moaned loudly into my mouth and clutched my hair.
I explored his mouth with my tongue as he panted and moaned and pulled me down so he could toss his head back and moan my name as I kissed on his neck.
“Ohh…Mikey…” He moaned lovingly.
I claimed his lips again and slowly we calmed each other, looking deeply into one another’s eyes.
He touched his lips not believing it for only a moment then traced mine with a fingertip.
“Your lips are so soft, Mikey…” He said in a daze.
I smiled “You’re a good kisser.”
He blushed “Your better…”
“I doubt that.”
We laid there in silence me just holding him until I broke it.
“So are you hungry?” I asked sweetly
He nodded.
I stood up and pulled out the strawberry’s cheese apple cider and grapes.
“Wow…I haven’t eaten so well in so long…” He said sadly.
I pulled out the fresh loaf of bread I had my butler drop off before we had came in here.
“Well as long as your with me you’ll eat well and you can take what we don’t eat back to your mother even the cider.”
He smiled and threw his arms around my neck and kissed me.
He pulled away slowly and looked me in the eyes completely truthful.
“I love you…Mikey Way.” He said sweetly.
I smiled “I love you too, my Ryan…”
I was curious “How come you’re in such a low house?”
He looked down “I’m poor…’
I was stunned there were only few poor people in the town most were surprisingly wealthy.
“But, how?” I asked.
It wasn’t until now had I seen the real condition of his clothes and his hair was dirty.
He was brimming tears.
I pulled his head up and gave him a deep kiss “Ryan…” I said “don’t worry I’ll take care of you and your mother. Come on, eat up and I’ll talk to my father about moving you both in here.”
“Mikey no-“
“It’s okay really, what does she do for work?”
‘She cleans houses.” He said nervously.
“Perfect! We need a new maid.”
“What happened to the old one?”
“Died.”
“Oh.”
I took a sip of cider and bit into a piece of the warm bread.
He looked in heaven eating a good portion of the food and he looked very happy and sleepy.
“Come on.”
I led him up to the bath and poured hot water.
He looked confused.
I smiled sweetly “Get in, I’ll wash you.”
I turned to my butler and asked him to have his clothes washed.
Then I shut and locked the door as he sank into the bubble bath.
“Can I look now?” I asked turned away from him for courtesy’s sake.
“Sure.”
I turned around and grabbed my best apricot and fig shampoo and wet his hair pouring some on his head and down his face.
He was enjoying this as I rinsed his hair and face he washed his body as I handed him a sponge.
Then he rinsed and stepped out after the bath drained and I rinsed the extra suds from his body he wrapped himself in a towel as I looked away.
“You can look now.” He said.
So I did and cleaned his glasses for him and he put them on as he walked back into my room wrapped into a big fluffy white towel and sat on my bed as I looked for him some clothes.
I found some grey cotton pants that were like pajama bottoms almost and a black short sleeved shirt and black jacket made of weak leather but it was insolated. I found some wool socks and gave him a new pair of black lacing shoes.
I combed his now only damp brown hair and let him sponge his teeth quickly as I went to pack the horses and the wagon with the food to take to his mother and some flowers to say thank you for letting Ryan stay over.
He came out to the carriage quickly and hopped on the cushion in the passenger side and we were off down Greenery road (the road we met on).
We sat and talked about plants until we arrived at his house at seven thirty at night and we went inside with the food to his mother and he took his cleaned clothes to his room quickly as I set down the food and cider on the table.
“For your dinner my lady. And I hope you don’t refuse these.”
I held out the tulips to her.
She gasped in amazement “Oh your highness you shouldn’t have!”
“It is only a thanks for allowing him to accompany me today miss nothing more.”
She smiled and put them in a vase.
“They are beautiful prince Michael. I adore you.”
I bowed “Thank you miss.”
Ryan rejoined my side.
“Oh and one last thing…”
I held out the bag of sweets I bought earlier that day.
“Desert for you two… Miss would you mind if I came back for him tomorrow?”
She smiled widely. “Not at all!”
I bowed and Ryan came to walk me out so he took his horse back to the stable and he looked around and secretly slipped me his tongue and rubbed my crotch tenderly before I left grinning stupidly.
I would see him soon and I was ecstatic about it.
(Frank’s POV)
-X-
After Mikey had left I sat on Gerard’s lap kissing up his neck and stroking his cheek.
He moaned slightly and I set my scroll and stuff on his desk and sat over his lap my legs on either side of him.
“Why were you so mean Frankie?” he asked.
I smiled “Because I wanted to turn you on before I made a move.”
“How would that have turned me on?!”
“I thought you liked it rough baby…” I said seducing him as I curled his hair on a finger.
He moaned his eyelids getting heavy. “I do Fwankie…”
I smiled “Then is it turning you on now?”
He nodded.
I put his hands on my butt and I wrapped my arms around his neck moving my hips into his and kissing him with my tongue and we both panted hard into each other’s mouths.
I moaned into his ear “Love me baby…”
He moaned “I do Frankie I do…”
I licked up his neck and sucked his earlobe me still moaning in his ear sexily and he held me closer rubbing our crotches together and he gasped and his cock twitched as I sucked his ear.
He was still having hormone issues.
I pulled back and got him to lie back on his pillow.
I gently kissed my finger and pressed it to his lips.
He watched as I slowly pulled my shirt off to show my semi hard nipples. Then I remembered… Gerard has never seen me completely naked I had him close his eyes while I made the move on him last time we got intimate…
“Gerard I’m sorry if you think my body is ugly…” I tossed down the shirt to expose my chest to him.
“Frankie your beautiful to me…I’d never think you were ugly.”
I swallowed “But my dick isn’t the nicest…”
“Frank I’ll love you no matter what. Any size dick is good for me as long as it’s yours…”
I blushed “Okay.”
My nipples were getting harder at that and I pulled off my pants and then I layed on him and pulled off his shirt and let my penis press against his stomach and rub slightly before Taking off his pants and slowly pulling down my boxers to let my extremely hard cock spring free.
“Oh…” I moaned.
“Frank…” Gerard said “you’re at least six and a half inches…”
“I thought that was bad…”
“No Frank that’s a perfect size…” He told me “I’m seven and a half.”
I blushed and kissed his crotch through his underwear.
He moaned such a sweet moan. I pulled down his boxers and kissed down his neck on his collarbone and down his chest before kissing his thighs going upwards into the creases on his legs and planting one on the head of his dick, then planting more kisses each one getting longer and hotter until I was making out with the head of his dick and he was panting hotly until I took his whole dick down at once and he gasped and moaned my name sweetly.
“Oh…Frankie…” He moaned and I bobbed my head as fast as I could until he was almost at climax then I jacked him off while licking and sucking his balls and as soon as he hit climax he said.
He warned me “Frankie! I’m gonna cum…”
I continued, not pulling off for a single second as I began to suck again.
His orgasm squeezed his whole body making him shiver and he moaned hard as he came in my mouth. I swallowed him down and as he began to soften I held his hand and kiss him then I lay beside him and my erection was getting painful so I rubbed it with my fingertips up and down and the other hand fingered under my balls making me moan loud and Gerard sat up.
“Move your hands…” He told me.
So I did and he kissed my balls sweetly and breathed hot over them making me moan loudly and arch my back.
He smiled and sucked them both in hard working his tongue over them.
I screamed in pleasure. ”Oh Gerard…!”
He then rubbed my dick really hard jacking me off with one hand and lightly stimulating a nipple with another. He sucked the other nipple lightly pulling it with his teeth swirling his tongue around it and licking the very top of it twitching his tongue fast over it and making me moan his name loudly.
He put his mouth over my head and kept jacking me off until I came hard into his mouth as he was rubbing my inner thighs.
We laid there in pure ecstasy and it was warm and there was a new romance to it.
And I would experience his control soon enough.
(Mikey’s POV)
-X-
I asked Gerard if I could borrow Crescent which was his other horse.
He was a medium lightish grey and he had a black main and tail.
I suited him in a black saddle and took off towards Ryan’s house, full speed.
I got there quickly and it was nearing 6 o’clock at night.
He came out in the clothes I had given him the night before and smiled at me.
I pulled him up on the saddle. I got a large sized one so he could sit where the knob of the saddle is and I was pressed behind him holding the reigns.
We waved goodbye to Ms.Raquile, Ryan’s mother.
We slowly walked down the green road we loved so. And soon after we left Ryan laid into me very lovingly.
“So did your mother enjoy the food?” I asked.
He put an arm behind his head around my neck so my head would be next to his.
“Mmhmm… she loved the food. She started crying she was so happy to see I was so taken care of. She realized I had a bath when she patted my hair and hugged me she said I smelled really nice.”
I smiled “That’s good. I’m glad I could help.”
He leant over to kiss my cheek and then he sat forward and looked ahead to the field with the weeping willow tree.
“Hold on tight.” I told him.
He held on to Crescent Moon’s mane.
We started galloping and he kept bouncing on the horse and moaning which was making me hard because his but would rub against my package every time he bounced and he sat up more then he kept bouncing but he moaned louder when he felt my dick against his cheek. He leant back against me and said in a moan.
“You’re really hard…”
I moaned “Your asshole has been hitting my dick the whole time how couldn’t I be.”
He smiled and reached behind him to grab it really quick and squeeze slightly then let it go, it surprised me but just then we stopped at the willow tree and we got off and sat beneath it. Our legs spread open exposing our hard members through our pants and we tried to calm down but I couldn’t and neither could he.
I closed my eyes for a moment before I heard him shift beside me and the next thing I know his hand is pressed to my head.
I gasped eyes flying open and he leant down to place kisses down my face.
“Shh…” he said “come on Mikey.”
He put his hands on my waistband and I nodded to him that he could.
He pulled them down with my underwear and my cock sprang free and I gasped in the cool air.
He lowered his mouth to it and started to suck gently. He rolled his tongue around the head his eyes drooping closed as he moaned onto my hardened dick.
“Mikey you’re big...” He breathed.
I whimpered as he took half of it down and sucked slowly.
My hips trembled for more.
He slowly kept taking more down until he was able to handle all of it.
Then he sucked slowly and got faster which was making my balls constrict.
He kept getting faster and faster and he twirled his tongue around it a few times and I had a hand now tangled in his soft hair.
He kept going but pulled off just before my climax and started to lick my balls.
I arched my back and moaned loudly and he sucked one in and then the other and kept doing it until he licked up my shaft and put his mouth over my head when he knew I was finished.
I came hard in his mouth and he swallowed me down, every bit of it then licked his lips while letting his own erection slowly soften. He sat beside me and held me.
“Ryan… I… I love you…”
He looked down into my humble eyes and I softly kissed his lips.
Then I buttoned my pants and we began to talk about how beautiful the night was and what we liked to do and our favorite things.
And all was perfect…
(Frank’s POV)
-X-
I was sitting beneath the old weeping willow tree and Gerard with his canvas was working on drawing me like I had dreamt of him doing for so long for me.
I had a white lily in my hair and was staring up at a robin in the tree a small smile tugged at my lips and my hair curled around my face silky and black tucked behind my ears.
“And…done!” He said. ‘
I came and looked over his shoulder it was the perfect colors all real and all as well, amazing…
“Gerard I love it…” I said and sat on his knee kissing his sweet lips.
He smiled and I handed him a pink gift box that was cool from being in the refrigeration basket in the floor of my room.
He looked up at me surprised “For me?”
I nodded “Yes, don’t shake or it with be ruined it’s very delicate.”
He pulled the bow slowly and the box fell open.
Two glass bowls of strawberry shortcake sat in the box.
I smiled “Our favorite.”
He grinned ‘Awe Frankie! You’re so sweet…”
I picked mine up and we sat under the tree and fed each other strawberry’s.
I loved Gerard I loved him very much.
After we ate I sat there holding his hand and kissing his fingers sweetly.
I was delicate and gentle.
He grinned gently and we made our way back to the castle to talk and discuss things.
(Mikey’s POV)
-X-
I’m fourteen now and me and Ryan are getting really intimate.
I picked him up and now were back at the castle.
I step in and hold the door for him. “After you my beauty.”
He stepped inside with a new look of confidence.
We had bought him and his mom a whole new wardrobe since she only had a few shirts and skirts and he only had three outfits.
They lived at the castle with us now, his door was beside mine on the right since Gerard’s was on the left and on the left of Gerard’s was Frank’s.
Ryan’s mom was the maid at the castle now and she was making decent money and was fed well.
I closed the door and looked at my best friend.
He had a red cape with black stripes and a high collar on with black pants and shoes and a long sleeved button up blood red shirt.
I had bought him black rimmed glasses he liked.
I looked into the mirror and saw my caramel brown eyes staring back at me.
Then I looked at Ryan who was looking at me sweetly with his legs crossed sitting on my bed, hands folded in his lap.
I sat next to him and he stroked my cheek.
“Such a fine young man you are Michael…” He said gently.
I blushed and kissed his hand. “Thank you my love…”
He smiled kindly “I love you, Michael Way.”
I smiled “And I love you, my Ryan.”
I pulled out some strawberries and dark chocolate to share.
“Would you like some my dear?” I asked.
He nodded and sat on my knee a hand stroking the side of my neck.
He picked up a piece of the chocolate and licked it cutely.
I blushed and took his hand and licked it where he did.
He gave me a devious glare and tossed his cape skillfully on a hanger and succeeded.
His messed with the top button to his shirt and it came undone and he bit the chocolate I licked and fed the rest to me. I held out a strawberry to him and he gave me a devilish smile before sucking the tip of it and icking it playfully.
I blushed horridly bad as I couldn’t help but watch him before he had finally bit it.
The strawberry looked like a nipple…
Suddenly I shivered and thought about how bad it would hurt to bite somebody’s nipple off.
I shook that thought from my head and ate the strawberry.
He played with my shirt and I set the food aside as he kissed up my neck and looked up at me sweetly with his beautiful crystal clear blue eyes.
He unbuttoned my shirt and his and pressed our bare chests together and kissed me sweetly.
I held him around the waist, his legs on either side of me.
I held onto him gently and he deepened our kiss.
I let a small moan escape my lips. Then he let his tongue rub against mine and my hands roamed his body.
I loved him and I was going to let him know that I did.
I pulled his shirt down to his elbows and looked at his exposed body.
“You’re beautiful…” I said honestly.
He blushed “I am…?”
“Very, and I have a question for you my darling…”
I ran my hands up his sides and planted short sweet kisses to his lips.
He giggled sweetly “What is it my love?” He asked as I licked his neck softly.
I whispered “Will you be my lover?”
He looked surprised and then he smiled. “Oh Mikey yes! Yes!”
He threw his arms around my neck and french kissed me desperately wanting me badly.
“Oh Mikey I love you.” He moaned.
He pulled me down over him flat on his back on my red silk sheets.
I pulled his shirt off and he did mine.
I began to tease him.
I sat on his waist over him and rubbed one of his nipples and then swirled my hips around on his waist and didn’t move any more than that. Licking his earlobe and stroking my hands slowly down his chest. Kissing his cheek and leaving a small hickey on his side and a bigger one above it.
He groaned. “Mikey…stop teasing me and fuck me…”
I blushed licking down his chest.
“What was that I couldn’t quite hear you?” I smiled innocently.
“Fuck me Mikey! Do me as hard as you can…!” He begged.
We undressed each other the rest of the way and I layed back on my pillow while he grabbed the jar of odorless lotion I had in the bedside drawer and he rubbed it up and down my shaft before I had flipped him over and used a finger to prep him he took it okay so when he relaxed I added a second and he flinched for a moment or two but he got used to it and I added a third after a while and took them out and he shivered. I leant down and kissed his cheeks before rimming him with my tongue and making his cock jump and he panted and gasped my name as I stuck my tongue in being sweet.
I put the lotion around and in his hole before he was on his knees over me and my knees were propped up so he could rest his palms on them for support and he lowered himself over my head so it could press into his anus just slightly and he began to take it in little by little.
He began to shiver and sweat and I held his hips.
“Don’t think about it. Think about how good I make you feel, about how much fun we have together, and how hot I make you.” I told him.
And by the time I was finished soothing him he was all the way in.
He looked down and was surprised.
I moaned “God Ryan your tight…”
He blushed “Then I can see you won’t complain about having me as your lover. Cause you can go brag to your brother how tight your boyfriend is.”
I blushed “Maybe.”
He started to move on it getting faster as he got more comfortable
We both moaned more as he got faster.
He was able bounce on it now he was so used to it.
I moaned sexily to him.
“Oh yes baby…ride me...ride me as hard as you can…”
He started riding it harder and panting hard until I came to my climax in sync with his and we both came at the same time and he got off me and collapsed beside me breathing heavy and exhausted.
He rolled onto my stomach, I held him close and saw that my cum was trickling down his leg and his was splattered on our stomachs.
…but I didn’t care, because from that moment on...he was mine.
(Frank’s POV)
-X-
I’m fifteen now and Gerard is sixteen.
The picture he painted of me is hung on the wall in my room beside my bed.
Our rooms were all covered in satin and silk, even the walls and the floors were carpeted.
My room was a dark red everywhere. Gerard’s was black themed and Mikey’s was grey. Ryan’s was deep shades of brown black.
Me and Gerard were about to take our relationship a whole new level and I was finally ready for it.
He had no idea I was on his bed.
He had gotten up to get a midnight snack and I snuck into his room in black women’s socks that went to my thighs and a tight black speedo.
I layed across his bed in a sexy position my black hair curled slightly at the ends flowed over my shoulders.
I had had a wet dream and I couldn’t get rid of my stiffy so I was coming to wake him with alittle “friendly touching” and I saw him walk out his room mumbling something about being hungry when I peeked out the door.
The door knob turned suddenly and he walked in his dark figure strode in and closed the door and he was now nibbling a graham cracker
He looked over and squinted at me to see me.
“Baby…” I whined “I got hard in my sleep and I want you come here…” I said as I stroked a finger across the sheets.
He blushed even in the dark I could tell he was “Okay…” he said biting the cracker. He sat next to me and I could see his face in the dim light of the candles I had lit around the room. They were red and black.
He looked around and noticed them.
He dropped his black robe and he was in his boxers.
“Mm baby you’re so hot.” I said stroking my hand up his chest and licking his cracker.
He blushed and threw the rest of it away while staring at my extremely hard cock.
“You want it baby?” I said seductively and spread my legs being a total whore while taking his hand and putting it on my hardened dick.
He nodded blushing and I moaned when I rubbed his hand on it “Oh yeah baby rub it.”
He panted slightly and rubbed his heel of his foot against his crotch for friction.
I let go of his hand and he kept rubbing it and I rolled my hips into his hand.
I panted laying back on the pillows and pulling him over me.
“Do what you want to me baby…” I said as he came over me to look into my eyes.
He put his hands on my hips and pulled off my underwear and my dick came free and I panted my nipples really hard.
He rubbed my nipples and kissed me with his tongue and he pulled his hard dick out and I wrapped my legs around him still in the thigh socks.
He kept rubbing my nipples then he sucked one of them and played with it in his mouth.
I panted and moaned a sweet oh’ and he groaned as he pulled off his boxers and prepped himself ad me for missionary position this would be the first time I ever had a guy in me.
He rimmed me just for the extra pleasure before putting the lotion in.
‘I handle pain well so just go in babe…” I told him.
I relaxed and folded my knees so he could get in easier he positioned himself and slowly pushed in.
It wasn’t to bad for me he went all the way in slower then needed but it felt good.
He moaned “Ugh…Frank your so tight…”
He went slow at first then got faster and I moaned his name loudly reaching really high octaves as I neared orgasm.
I started to jack off as he went into me really fast every time he pushed I pumped my hand up my shaft until we both came and drowned in the sweet agony.
He collapsed beside me and I pulled off the thigh socks and layed on his stomach until I fell asleep.
Tomorrow I would have a surprise.
-X-
The king has retired today and the princes have been crowned the kings for me and Ryan we have become the “Queen’s” and I’m not so much a duke anymore as a sex slave.
I mean of course The kings will need advice and need to keep records so I’ll do that but I’ll mostly just sit on the kings lap (Gerard’s) and be the dirty little whore as for the other king… Mikey, he’ll just have Ryan and yes we’ll all sit on our high thrones and rule but we’ll be different, we’ll be fun and energetic rulers and Gerard wants to start jousting so him and Mikey have to start practice. All is well and it will be from now on.
-X-
I am sixteen now, Gerard is a professional jou-star…haha and we have all been ruling over this place for a year now so I suppose we’ve done something right…
(Author’s POV)
-X-
And so all of the faggots had lived to be very old and died happy.
So I suppose now they’ll get to live happily ever after in hell just like we all will The End.
Sign up to rate and review this story