Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja

Reunion

by TheLemonSage

Naruto is given a scroll containing the secrets of making women fall for him, a scroll he uses at first on the women around him but soon on the shinobi world as a whole, giving birth to the Ero-ninja.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-07-18 - 23048 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks

Chapter 42: Reunion

Naruto sat on the wall surrounding the castle that Tobi and Sasuke had used in order to avoid detection while they had planned to seal the jinchuriki Killer Bee. But looking back it had seemed a lot of work to rescue a tentacle. He smiled as he recalled Yugito emerging from the flooded tunnel looking like a half drowned kitten. She had managed to drag the tail up and then proceeded to kick and stomp it repeatedly in the vain hope that her fellow Kumo-nin could feel the phantom pains.

Staring at the severed tail did make Naruto curious though as he wondered if like his own lovers the chakra the tail had represented would regenerate into a new eight-tails. If that was the case Naruto was concerned as it meant that Tobi now potentially had most of the Bijuu. In those terms he figured that both sides had walked away from the battle a winner, although he felt that Tobi had gained more. The question was whether or not he knew it.

Naruto closed his eyes, and “looked in” on Konan to make sure that Tobi didn’t make a move against her to obtain the eyes in her possession. Finding her to be okay, and having returned to Ame, he watched the sun near the horizon. Noticing people gathering on the shore near the dock he called down, “It looks like your escorts are here Naho.” Having been informed by a messenger hawk to wait for the a group to collect Naho, Team Naruto had spent the past several days searching the castle for any sign of the missing guards or clues Sasuke and Tobi may have left.

The young noble looked up and Naruto could see she was a little scared as well as burdened by the guilt that by allowing Sasuke to stay in the castle she had inadvertently doomed thirty men. The fear Naruto could imagine was due to what punishment she would likely receive. Naruto jumped down to the courtyard glad that once the young woman was handed over he and his lovers would be able to return home.

Naruto took a position on the dock just outside the castle gates as he waited for the guards he expected to guard Naho on her journey to the capital to cross the lake. He frowned though as instead of climbing into the small wooden boat tied to the dock on their end. They proceeded to a nearby boathouse that Naruto assumed was where the spares were kept. Guessing that perhaps the guards wanted to cross in mass, he turned away as he felt Ino approach.

“What are they doing?”

Naruto shrugged as he suggested, “Maybe they want to leave a force in place so squatters don’t move in.”

Ino seemed to accept his explanation for a moment but then noticing something about the formation of the guards not readying the other boats said, “I don’t think so. It almost seems like they are an advanced scouting party.”

Naruto arched an eyebrow before taking a second look and spotting how some of the guards had spread out to keep a watch on the area guessed his lover may be right. But who they were scouting for was something of a mystery. For a moment he feared that perhaps bandits had heard about what had happened and believing the castle would be easy pickings had decided to help themselves to some of the finery contained within. Yet he quickly dismissed it as although the soldiers gathering on the opposite bank did appear dirty, he guessed it was due to the speed at which they traveled, as their uniforms were otherwise in immaculate conditions. Although doubting that bandits kept such things lying around just to be safe he nevertheless asked, “You and Karin collected all the samples you wanted to from those white freaks, right?”

Ino nodded as she answered, “Yeah, Tsunade’s going to be pleased as she wanted to perform some tests on them. I also performed an autopsy on one...” Naruto wondered why his blonde lover trailed off and noticed that she appeared to be a little sick to her stomach. Knowing it wasn’t necessarily due to the task she had just described he wasn’t too surprised when she said, “There’s not going to be any need to put together a search party for the missing guards.”

“What’s taking them so long?” Konohamaru asked joining Naruto and his lover on the dock. He noticed that Naho had followed silently behind and stopped just behind him. Her presence around the young Sarutobi had been a constant one during the day during the time they had remained at the castle, while she would spend her nights sleeping with the Leaf Kunoichi Yet despite this Naruto hadn’t detected a massive shift in the intimacy between the two. Nor was he surprised by that as he understood Konohamaru didn’t want to push his feelings on her so soon after her trust, if not her heart, had been broken. Yet he did take her wishing to remain near Konohamaru as a good sign for the future though.

“Oh no,” the girl in question said slipping deeper into the young chunin’s shadow.

“What’s wrong?” Konohamaru asked turning to face his crush, who seemed more apprehensive then she had before.

“Those men are the advanced force for the Royal Guards,” Naho answered as a man on a horse rode up just as a rather expensive and ornate pleasure barge floated out of the boat house. It was maneuvered to the dock as a pair of palanquins carried by several servants arrived flanked by heavily armored soldiers. The man on the horse dismounted before moving to the man powered carriages that had been placed on the ground. The first palanquin was opened just as the dismounted soldier snapped to attention followed by all the other Royal Guard members.

Naruto watched the whole thing bored out of his mind since most official ceremonies among shinobi were relatively simply affairs. He supposed it was something born of being in almost continuous combat for most of their existence, with only the last hundred years being considered a time of relative peace despite Three Great Shinobi Wars having taken place. He knew Iruka would be surprised to know that he had recently taken to reading about the history before the Shinobi Village system. Well truthfully he was read to by Shiho usually before or after a round of lovemaking. He had tried to read the book himself, but just found the history books as boring as the ones he had been supposed to read during his time in the Academy. Yet Shiho had a way of condensing the lessons so that he wasn’t uninterested by them, plus afterwards provided the lovemaking didn’t happen first, she would quiz him on what she had taught him and every correct answer would usually mean she’d lose a piece of clothing exposing more of her beautiful figure to his gaze.

One thing he had learned was that the rise of the shinobi had led to loss of the military prowess and prestige for the samurai. That wasn’t to say they had disappeared, as all of the men in the Royal Guard were samurai, but with no major wars to fight they had settled into the role of ceremonial figures and such. But, Naruto knew that all of the Major Elemental Countries still kept large standing armies. But those armies had remained idle for over a century as shinobi had taken to the battlefields in the official capacity instead of the shadows as they had been used in the past.

He knew that there were exceptions to this such as the Samurai of the Land of Iron. The Land of Iron had been founded shortly after the current Shinobi system had been put in place as some Samurai had been unwilling to allow their place on the battlefield to be taken over by what they had often considered as easily replaceable pawns. Yet they hadn’t been hostile to the shinobi unless hired to be so and were one of the few groups respected enough that had a Five Kage Summit been held the Land of Iron would have been the venue. It had also been the sight of an event known as the Elemental Gathering, which was something along the lines of a Five Kage Summit. Except, it was the Daimyo that gathered and it included all the leaders that made up the Elemental Countries not just the Five major powers. Naturally as a result it had happened only twice in recorded history. The First had been held before the Land of Iron had been founded and was where the Fire Country Daimyo of the time had first announced he intended to allow Hashirama Senju to start a village in his lands. This had led to the other powers of the time following suit, with some of the weaker countries also hoping to establish shinobi villages.

The Second had happened when the Demon Moryo had attempted to establish his One-Thousand Year Kingdom. In order to combat the threat and his stone army a five year armistice had been established that forbade the Shinobi Villages from attacking one another so that they could instead concentrate on defeating the demon. It was in the remaining years of this peace treaty during the period of time after Naruto’s father had died sealing Kiyomi and the Third had retaken the position of Hokage that the villages of Ame, Grass, and Taki had officially joined the Sand-Leaf Alliance that had formed in the aftermath of the Third Shinobi War. As a result the Chunin Exam format changed to include the genin from other villages for the first time. The Third Hokage had hoped to form a true alliance of these villages as although Moryo had been defeated it hadn’t been as a result of any teamwork among the Shinobi Villages. Therefore, the battle against the demon had been more of a free-for-all brawl with the various Shinobi Villages getting in each other’s way as often as they had Moryo’s. Luckily though, the chaos had worked in the Leaf’s favor as they had sought out the aid of the Priestess of Demon Country and thus had been instrumental in her sealing the demon at least until descendants of the clan that had first aligned with Moryo had tried again. With no better results in thanks to Naruto and Shion’s efforts.

As the Fire Country Daimyo and his wife stepped out of their carriages Naruto chuckled amused as another and much smaller palanquin was brought before Madam Shijimi. The small carriage began to rattle around violently as the woman tried to pull the occupant out. When she finally succeeded and she crushed Tora to her face, the jinchuriki felt a sense of satisfaction as a result of all the scratches he had received from the feline as it attempted to escape from its owner back during his genin days.

Several soldiers boarded the smaller boat, including the man that had been riding the horse. They quickly made their way to the dock as the Fire Daimyo and his wife took their time boarding the much larger and fancier one.

The horseman stepped from the boat wearing a more elaborate version of the armor the other soldiers were wearing indicating his position as the captain of the guard. Closing the distance between himself and the shinobi the man made his introduction, “My name is Lord Tai. Which of you is Naruto Uzumaki?”

“That would be me,” the jinchuriki responded.

“A pleasure,” Tai said giving Naruto the feeling he didn’t particularly feel the emotion. Indicating his Lord, the Captain of the Guard said, “His eminence the Fire Daimyo wishes to offer his thanks in person. But before I can permit such a thing I must know of any potential threats that may remain.”

Naruto looked back to see both Karin and Tenten had joined them so with a shrug said, “We’re all the people that are still here at the moment.”

“I see… what of the Kumo shinobi that took part in the attack or the missing-nin?”

Naruto would admit he was rather surprised by how informed the man was. But he guessed that before even permitting the Fire Daimyo to get this close to the castle he had likely asked for all pertinent information from Tsunade. Naruto didn’t particularly like the tone the man used when asking about Haku or the shinobi of the Cloud. Yet he kept his tone neutral as he replied, “Once the Cloud-nin were able to confirm that their colleague was not here, they returned to their home to begin searching for him. But I’m afraid you are mistaken in calling Haku a missing-nin. She never official joined the Hidden Mist Village.”

“I see, then why would your sensei lie about her death at the bridge that bears your name?”

Naruto was finding it difficult to keep his cool not liking the man’s tone or semi-hostile attitude towards people he cared for. However, he was glad that he had taken steps for Haku’s not being dead after bringing Kakashi into his confidence. Officially, the story was that although Kakashi had seriously injured the kunoichi, he had placed a genjutsu on everyone to make them believe he had killed her. A ruse he had kept in place to trick Zabuza, hoping it would give him an edge in their fight. But after the battle on the bridge had been settled, he had didn’t alert anyone to the truth so to protect the innocent girl from enemies looking to hurt her to get even with Zabuza. Not to mention from real Hunter-nin that may seek to eliminate her for the Kekkei Genkai she possessed. A ruse which had only been recently discovered by Naruto and Sakura during their trip to Wave, due to someone tampering with her grave.

At least that would be the official story that Tsunade and Kakashi would give to any nosey people of which the guard captain appeared to be. Before Naruto could respond though Karin cut in to say, “I’m sure Kakashi had his reasons. But anything we tell you would merely be speculation. In any case, she isn’t here either. She is escorting my former teammate Suigetsu to a comfortable cell in the Leaf Maximum Security Prison.”

There was one person that could poke a hole in the story surrounding, but Naruto wasn’t concerned of that happening. Kabuto may know the truth of how Haku had actually rejoined the world of the living, but Naruto doubted that even if he learned of the cover story that he would try to disprove it. There was a concern that he may start rumors to the contrary, but thanks in part to his lovers like Hana, Tsume, and Anko, all expert trackers. He knew that Kabuto doing such a thing would be akin to his shooting out a signal flare that could be used to locate him by pinpointing the origin of where it started. Something Hana was certainly keeping her eyes open for as she was heading up the group tasked with locating him.

“Very well,” Lord Tai said waving his gauntleted fist to those tasked with rowing the nobles over. The men began rowing the pleasure barge until it came into contact with the dock.

Disembarking the Fire Daimyo opened a fan which he used to both cover his lower face and to keep cool as he waved it slightly. Stepping before the Leaf-nin and cowering Naho, he watched them for a moment before directing his attention to his cousin. “Naho, come from behind that man this instant.” The young noble stepped from behind Konohamaru, her hand looking like she wanted to reach out for his. But an impatient tapping of his foot from the Leader of the Land of Fire had her scurry before him.

“Naho, a leader of people does not hide in the shadows after making a mistake. She accepts them and learns from them. Your mistake in trusting Sasuke Uchiha because of your infatuation with him has cost us the lives of our dear attendants. People that looked to us for guidance and wisdom. You will have to live with those consequences, which I believe is the most fitting punishment I can give you. Now say your good-byes, and get on the boat.”

Turning to face the shinobi she bowed as prime and proper as her upbringing had demanded of her despite looking like she wanted to cry. “Thank you for all that you’ve done for me. I will not forget it.” Directing her brown-eyed gaze to Konohamaru, she looked as if there was a great deal she wanted to say. Starting off by blurting, “Konohamaru…” She trailed off unsure of how to proceed until she settled on, “I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you about Sasuke.” She frowned as if her words hadn’t conveyed what she was truly feeling but quickly turned around to join Lady Shijima on the boat. Tora managed to get away from its owner as it then leapt into Naho’s arms who stroked it less overbearingly then the woman it had just escaped from as it began to purr.

Naruto took back some of the dark thoughts he had about the cat as its actions seemed to help Naho calm somewhat as she dedicated herself to petting the much happier feline. He focused his gaze on the Daimyo to see the man was studying him intently. After several moments the noble said, “Naruto Uzumaki, you’ve become quite the shinobi of note recently.”

Naruto gave a wide smile as he replied, “I like to think I’ve always been a shinobi of worth. It’s just my skills and actions have caught up to my boasts from when I was younger.”

The Daimyo chuckled behind his fan as he said, “Well I suppose when one considers who your father was it was only a matter of time. It was quite naughty of Hiruzen to keep such a thing secret especially from me.”

Naruto felt a frown threaten to appear on his face for two reasons as a result of the Daimyo’s words. The first was the idea that Naruto had been destined to do great things simply because of who his father was. Naruto, wanted to believe it was as a result of the trust his father and mother had placed in him on the day of his birth. He supposed that there wasn’t much of a difference depending on one’s point of view, but he felt his at least accounted for all the hard work he had put in to get to where he was at. Considering how the noble had berated his cousin, Naruto figured it would be an opinion they shared. The other was the overly familiar way the man had addressed the Third Hokage. Something, Naruto was guilty of too, but the way the noble had sounded had made the blond feel as if the Hokage had been a bad subordinate and not as a man who stood on an equal footing as him.

He knew his feelings may be rooted in the simple fact that as a shinobi of Konoha his loyalty was to the Hokage first and foremost. In turn, the Hokage in return for the land and the money the Fire Daimyo provided the Leaf Village had sworn to protect the Land of Fire. It was supposed to be a partnership between two people on equal footing, not with one subservient to the other. Yet, Naruto was aware that at times it was a very uneasy partnership since despite the man before him appearing to be rather easy going. He had on occasion threatened Tsunade with his willingness to destroy the village if a situation so warranted it. Therefore so as to not offer any offense, the jinchuriki simply nodded his head.

The noble took the gesture as the signal to continue, “First of all you all deserve praise for your bravery. Also, it pleases me greatly to hear that it seems that if only for the time being Akatsuki had been thwarted. I imagine that with its leader dead and with most of its core members also counted in that category the threat they represent has been significantly lessened.”

This time Naruto let the frown he felt show as he said cautiously, “I wouldn’t be so quick to write them off just yet. The most recent member to have officially joined, a man by the name of Tobi appeared to be wielding considerably more clout then I would expect such a junior member to have. If anything from what your cousin has relayed to us it sounded like he was the one calling the shots.”

Naruto had the sense that the noble was frowning behind the fan he was holding at being contradicted. But he sounded pleasant enough as he said, “Something to bear in mind I suppose. There is one thing that I found troubling about the report I received from Tsunade.”

“What was that?”

“She said that you formed a temporary alliance with the shinobi of Kumogakure,” The Daimyo of Fire Country said in a neutral tone.

“I did,” Naruto said with a nod, “But it would be my hope that temporary may give way to something more permanent.”

“Yes…which is what I find troubling,” the noble said closing his fan. “Naruto…those shinobi only aligned with you because they needed something from you. Considering your…status as a shinobi and your goal to one day become Hokage, it is my hope that you will learn from the failures of the Third and Second Hokage.”

“What failures would those be,” Naruto asked his tone shifting to anger as well as defensive.

The noble opened his fan again hiding his face and giving Naruto the impression he was amused. But regardless of Naruto’s feelings on the matter the man’s tone only conveyed a sense of concern, “That would be the failure to see that shinobi from outside the Leaf are inherently dangerous and untrustworthy. They may be capable of working with the Leaf when they need something or are completely out classed like the shinobi of the Sand were at the end of the Third Shinobi War. But, don’t forget when those shinobi of the other villages show their true colors it is often the same time that it becomes necessary to pick a new Hokage.”

Naruto though was at a loss at how to reply to the Daimyo. He wanted to defend the Villages that several of his lovers called home, but was quite aware that History was on the Daimyo’s side. Even his pointing out that the Third Hokage had been killed by Orochimaru would be easily turned into a debate point by the Daimyo by his explaining that it was only because Suna had betrayed Konoha that Orochimaru had succeeded. His hot-headed nature threatened to make a spectacular return by his insulting the Daimyo, but he was saved by Ino, who placed a calming hand on his elbow as she said politely, “You make some excellent points, sire. I don’t think any of us can fault your logic in the wisdom of always being on guard for the possibility of betrayal. I think Naruto has proven here that he’s more than capable of dealing with it when it rears its ugly head. Yet, I think I speak for all of us present when I say the only thing I sensed from those Kumo-nin was a desire to rescue their comrade. I think that is an emotion that transcends borders.”

“Ah, I suppose that would be an emotion shared by those who have tasted battle regardless of where they come from,” the Daimyo said after studying the Yamanaka for a moment. Cheerfully the man said, “But look at the time, I came here to give you my thanks and instead ended up dragging politics into it. Please forgive me! Again you have earned my respect and I will continue to lean on your strength in the future to protect the citizens of Fire Country.” Turning to his captain of the guard he said, “Tai, remind me to have a medal created for these fine shinobi.”

“Yes my Lord,” the Samurai said with a bow as the noble stepped into his boat to return to shore.

Tai sent the shinobi a look that made them feel as if they shouldn’t bother checking the mail for said medal before rejoining his men in the other boat. Naruto watched them go, not exactly sure of what to think of the talk with the Daimyo. But it did leave him with the impression that if his dream of a world where all the Elemental Countries could exist in peace was going to become a reality. Then it might be time he started looking outside of the Shinobi Villages for those he could convert to his ambition.

*****************************

Team Naruto entered the village several days later having taken their time in returning to the village although not for the usual reasons due in part to Konohamaru’s presence. Something that the Young Sarutobi believed was behind the slightly malevolent aura the women of the team were giving off and directing towards him. Despite his being aware of the truth of Naruto’s many relationships, the older of the two rivals knew quite well his friend could be rather perverted himself so as a result of his not wanting to put on a potential show for the young man. Naruto’s lovers had not been able to truly take advantage of the time on the road.

The reason for the slow pace was primarily due to Naruto’s lovers despite their lack of quality sexy time with the blond they shared wanted him to take it easy. They felt that by staying away from the village longer it would give Naruto time to process everything he had needed to deal with lately. Therefore as a result of the first real downtime he had enjoyed without the threat of some big confrontation hanging over his head, as they entered the last leg of their journey to return home the kunoichi were pleased to see that Naruto didn’t seem weighted down by anything. That Konohamaru helped attribute to it due to his monopolizing Naruto’s time with training requests was why the Honorable Grandson didn’t end up in a shallow grave somewhere.

However, sensing he had overstayed his welcome and seeing Konoha’s walls approaching Konohamaru took off running and called back, “Alright, I’m going to see how Moegi’s doing. Try and raise yourself up to my level Naruto. I’m sure you can do it.”

Responding to the teasing of his friend the blond shouted, “You little jerk, who was it you were just begging for training tips?”

“I don’t need waste my time answering a genin,” Konohamaru said laughing as Naruto shook his fist at his friend.

Tenten smiled at the sight before saddling up behind him and kissing his cheek said, “He does have a point. I guess we’ll leave it to you to report to Tsunade then since we’re your seniors.”

She took off laughing as did Ino and Karin both of whom kissed his cheek as well, as they followed Konohamaru’s example. “Jeez, what’s it take to get a little respect around here?” The jinchuriki asked himself aloud amused at his lovers lighthearted behavior, but planned to fuck his village leader on her desk as he gave his report as payback for the ribbing at his lower rank. Which even Karin had apparently decided to join in on despite her technically not having one due to her reservist status.

Lost in thought of all the ways he was going to please his Hokage lover thus alerting the three kunoichi of his now disbanded team of all they were missing by not joining him for the sometimes odious task of giving a verbal report, Naruto was surprised as a male voice called, “Naruto!”

Turning towards the voice Naruto was surprised to find Inari standing next to his grandfather and mother. Having sensed Tsunami’s presence in the village, he had been a little surprised by it. but, seeing the three sitting near a building under construction as they enjoyed their lunches supposed he shouldn’t have been. Tsunami looked particularly delectable as her normally pale skin had taken on a nice tan, and she had traded in her normal clothes for a pair of jean coveralls that she wore with a halter-top version of her normal pink shirt that could almost be described as a bikini.

Joining the family as they ate with the other construction crews, Naruto smiled brightly as he said, “Hey Inari long time no see. The last few times that I’ve been to Wave your mom told me you’ve been following in your Grandfather’s footsteps which is why you weren’t around.”

“My mom’s too it turns out,” the youngest member of the family of carpenters replied.

“Yeah,” Naruto said directing his gaze to his lover as he added, “Tsunami you look as lovely as ever.”

Tsunami smiled but her father said, “Indeed she does, and I’m glad to see that the skills that I taught her aren’t going to waste anymore. But would it kill you Tsunami to cover up?” Directing his gaze towards some of his workers that were ogling his daughter, he shouted, “What are you loafs looking at?”

“Oh father stop it,” Tsunami said amused as the men turned away whistling innocently. “Weren’t you the one that raised me to be one of the boys?”

“To my everlasting shame,” Tazuna said.

“Don’t worry grandpa it anyone did anything to make mom upset they’d need to answer to me,” Inari said protectively.

“And to me too,” Naruto added ruffling the younger man’s hair and causing his mother’s cheeks to color.

Directing his gaze to his lover he said, “I am a little surprise to see you here though Tsunami. I figured you’d be busy renovating the Whirling Tides Manor.”

“We’re nearly finished,” Tsunami said proudly. “Right now I’m in the midst of hiring the staff. But it’s likely going to be a little while longer before we are ready to open. I have to pour over the resumes of the chefs if we’re going to make a stay there a truly world class experience.”

Naruto smiled glad that his lover had found something to pour her passions into. “I’m glad that Karin made you the general manager of the manor. I have no doubt it’ll surpass the grandeur that it use to have.”

Tsunami nodded, and also proud of her accomplishments said, “I’m sure Karin is too since as I have managed to complete the renovations ahead of schedule and under budget it has freed up some capital for the project that brought me here. Something that I could use your help with.”

“Really what can I do?” Naruto asked surprised.

“I was tasked with repairing several buildings that the woman Karin works for has recently bought,” Tsunami answered with a pleased smile since one of the buildings was the one that had housed the entrance to the Den. “With the recent damage to the village she saw it as a prime opportunity to refurbish a neighborhood that had fallen into disrepair. However, my budget is pretty tight and I could really use your help to maximize my workforce so I can spend most of the money on material.”

Naruto kept his surprise at Kiyomi’s foresight to himself as he answered, “Sure, anything I can do to help.”

Tsunami gave him a pleased smile that also promised him that he would be rewarded for his answer with more than just money. He chatted with the family for several more minutes before a whistle sounded signaling the end of the lunch period. Tsunami got up and surprised him as she began to walk with him towards the Hokage’s office. Explaining that she had just been having lunch with her family, she said she needed to head back to her hotel to begin working on the plans for the ideas she had for her newest project. Naruto was tempted to suggest he tag alone, but he needed to give Tsunade his report and also wanted to check on Mikoto’s condition.

*****************************

After giving his report to Tsunade, as well as leaving her in a thoroughly fucked state. Naruto, headed to his temporarily assigned hotel room. Cleaning up from his travels and recent physical exertion the blond got dressed before Hiraishining himself to the seal located in the basement of Kiyomi’s mansion. Making his way to the dining room, where he felt his Bijuu lovers had gathered, he felt a little nervous upon realizing it would probably be one of the few calm moments he had with Kiyomi since their argument about her treatment of the Taki-nin. Not sure exactly how to approach the subject and not wishing to start a fight since Kiyomi deserved his praise for her efforts on behalf of his home and for him, he decided to let the matter drop for the time being.

Despite his decision, he wasn’t sure how to make it known while at the same time making it clear he didn’t like the situation one bit. All while praising Kiyomi for her efforts on his behalf. Distracted with his thoughts, he accidently walked right into someone as they exited the dining room in a hurry to find more of the delicious liquid called sake. Naruto due to his head being down in thought found his face nestled between a magnificent pair of breasts. Surprised at their size, since the ones he was nestled between easily fit into the category of those possessed by Hinata or Tsunade, neither of whom he could feel present in the mansion. He pulled back in surprise to find himself face to face with a woman he didn’t recognize. She had wavy strawberry blond hair, and blue eyes that complimented her full lips. Finding her stunningly beautiful, he noticed that she also had a beauty mark on the right side of her mouth.

Not sure who the woman was and aware that she might take offense at his staring up at her from the valley of her breasts he quickly stepped back saying, “Excuse me…I didn’t mean to…” He also took the moment to notice that she was currently wearing a bathing robe tied in such a way that her large breasts threatened to spill out due to the amount of cleavage she was showing

“That’s okay…” the woman replied with a slight slur to her speech causing Naruto to notice that her cheeks were red in the way common of people who had been drinking. Smiling she said, “But if you really want me to forgive you then there is something you can do for me.”

“W-what’s that?”

“Get me more sake,” the woman shouted exuberantly as she raised her hands in the air and stared up at the ceiling. Seeing she was actually holding a bottle in her hand she said, “Oh there’s some.” Smiling widely she turned to head back into the dining room and threw an arm over Naruto’s shoulder as she guided him into the room also. Taking a drink she cooed happily as she asked, “Isn’t sake the best?”

“Um…I can’t say I ever have really partaken,” Naruto said wondering who the strange woman was. Seeing his Bijuu lovers sitting around the table watching the exchange between him and the woman in amusement he was about to ask them what was going on.

However, before he could the arm draped over his shoulder tightened around his neck as the woman pulled his face down and into the side of her breast. Before he could ask what he had said wrong to seemingly upset her, he found himself nearly drowned in sake as she forced the bottle to his lips. “That’s such a crime, when I think about how long I’ve been around without knowing the joy of this wonderful liquid it’s enough to make me want to cry.”

Having pity on her lover, Kiyomi said, “That’s enough Rangiku.”

“Ah you’re no fun,” the woman pouted letting Naruto go, who promptly began gasping for air. “I also told you that I didn’t want to go by that name. Shukaku the Sand Spirit is so much more cooler sounding.”

Naruto stared wide-eyed at the woman upon realizing she was the one-tailed Bijuu. Kiyomi sighed indicating this was a conversation they’ve been having for some time as she said, “And I told you that we couldn’t let you go by that name. We’ve obtained the necessary papers for you to live as Rangiku Matsumoto. It’s too late for us to change it now.”

“But you let Chomei keep her name,” Rangiku pouted as she crossed her arms across her impressive bosom. “Or are you all just jealous that I’m so much bigger than you are upstairs? That’s it isn’t it…you’re all just jealous that blondie hear likes my fun bags so much more than yours. He was practically drawn to them after all.”

“I wasn’t…it…it was an accident,” Naruto said trying to defend himself form the Bijuu’s statement.

Turning towards him and pouting she said, “Are you saying you don’t like my breasts?”

“N-no…that’s not it at all,” Naruto said but them found himself mashed into them as she pulled his face into her cleavage as she turned towards her sisters.

“See, I told you,” The Bijuu said triumphantly as Naruto tried to pull loose.

Seven leaned in towards Yoruichi to whisper, “Did you tell her about sex yet, because she seems to be pretty hip in how to use her assets?”

Yoruichi shook her head in the negative as she answered, “Are you kidding? She’s been singing the praises of sake all day since she discovered it. It must have been something she picked up from the beauty mags we gave her to help her pick a form to live as.”

“Regardless,” Kiyomi said in a tone that caused Rangiku to sober up if only for the moment. “The reason that Chomei can use her name in her new existence is because unlike some present she didn’t do everything in her power to make sure everyone knew it. It’s true that it is unlikely that people will realize you and the being that called itself Shukaku are one and the same. But I see no reason to put that theory to the test. Do I make myself clear?”

Rangiku stared at her sister with a hard glare for a moment before letting Naruto escape from the valley of her breasts as she said seriously, “Yeah, whatever. I guess if I want to stay here and keep drinking to my heart’s content I’ll have to do as you say.”

Kiyomi sighed at her sister’s willfulness, but let it go as she directed her gaze to her lover. Smiling happily, although there was a hint of unease in her eyes, she said, “Welcome home.”

“Thank you,” he said spending a moment to give each of his lovers a kiss. He noticed Rangiku’s eyes on him, but she turned away as he focused on Kiyomi. Sitting down at the table he said, “It’s come to my attention that you’ve purchased the apartment building above the Den.”

“Yes, are you pleased,” Kiyomi said brightly glad that if only for the moment the difficulty between them seemed to have faded. “Once Tsunami fixes it up, I intend for you and your other lovers to move in. It should allow for you to meet with your Konoha lovers without arousing suspicion.”

Naruto nodded gratefully as he said, “You certainly know how to take care of me.” His words caused Kiyomi to blush as she basked in her lover’s praise. His gaze turned worried though as he asked, “How’s Mikoto?”

Kiyomi’s face softened as it showed the sympathy she felt for the woman. Something which had surprised her at first when Naruto had brought the wounded Uchiha back to her mansion. But, now that she technically had children of her own, she felt it was due to understanding the pain that would be associated should one of her children turn against her. Letting the sympathy reach her voice she said, “I think she needs someone close to her to talk to.”

Naruto nodded as he felt the same way, so standing wished his lovers a good night as he suspected the reunion between his mother and Mikoto would be a long one.
****************************

Mikoto heard the door handle to her room begin to turn so opened her eyes pulling herself away from the memories of what her family had been before everything had gone so wrong. Laying on the bed, and having an idea of who her visitor would be she didn’t move to cover herself despite wearing just a pair of panties and her just breasts being covered by the bandages wrapped around her chest. The door opened revealing that as she thought her guest was Naruto. The jinchuriki paused at seeing her attire, but seeing the Uchiha making no moves to cover herself asked, “May I enter?”

Despite just wishing to be alone, something made her nod causing the young man to smile relieved. Mikoto was surprised to find that although Naruto had just attempted to kill her son, she wasn’t angry at him. It wasn’t just because Sasuke had tried to kill her though as regardless of that her love for her child was undiminished. She supposed it was due to the fact that out of everyone in the village, Naruto’s feelings on the matter were probably almost the same as hers. Furthermore, it was an understanding that where things currently stood between Naruto and Sasuke was the culmination of events as much outside of the two young men’s control as in. That and it appearing that Naruto had been the last person in the village to have lost hope that her son could be saved from the darkness that so easily penetrated the hearts of the Uchiha really drove home the point.

Appearing nervous and wondering if she despised him for his likely crippling Sasuke, Naruto asked, “How are you feeling? Does your injury bother you?”

Mikoto turned her eyes away from the blond to stare up at the ceiling as he moved to the front of the bed. “The wound no longer aches physically,” the Uchiha replied after a prolonged silence.

Naruto frowned at her response, fearing that the woman still wished Ino and Karin hadn’t saved her; he tried to think of something to say. But, deciding to leave it to someone that knew the woman better he crawled onto the bed. Naruto would admit that he found it slightly amusing despite the situation when the woman’s eyes shot towards his and suspecting that he had something perverted in mind said slightly flustered, “N-now hold on a minute…”

She trailed off as he flopped onto his back next to her, and wasn’t sure if it was disappointment or some other emotion such as relief that shown in her eyes when he did. Giving her a disarming smile he asked while holding out his hand to her, “Do you trust me?”

Unable to look away from the earnest blue eyes that shown with concern for her, Mikoto thought back to what Ino had said as she had saved the Uchiha’s life. Nodding, she placed her hand in his and felt a pull that made her feel as if she had traveled a great distance in a moment. Disoriented, she found herself in an apartment that felt familiar although she couldn’t place it. Everything became apparent as a voice she knew as well as her own said, “Hello Miko.”

Mikoto spun towards the voice realizing why the apartment appeared familiar as she had been best friends with the owner. Tears began to pool in her eyes as she saw Kushina standing in front of her dressed in the familiar dress she had worn after getting married. “K,” she shouted as she closed the distance between them to wrap her friend in a hug.

Kushina returned the embrace as she felt tears threaten to appear in her eyes as well. Trying to lighten the moment she said, “You still cry so easily for someone who was raised to remain dignified.”

Mikoto snorted as she was still torn between crying and laughing at her friend’s old rebuke of her upbringing. Kushina laughed at the noise causing Mikoto to smile as the tears began to disappear. Pulling her head away from the red-head’s shoulder so she could look at her friend and she returned the smile being sent her way in full. “I’ve missed you so much K,” Mikoto said. “I’m so sorry that I couldn’t do anything for N…”

“Shh,” Kushina said, “You protected Naruto in the best way you could. If you had tried to take him in he may have been put at risk or used as a pawn.” Mikoto nodded and breathed out a sigh of relief as one thing that had always bothered her was that she hadn’t been able to do more for Naruto growing up and as a result feared Kushina would be disappointed in her. The red-head added, “I’m also sorry about everything that has befallen your family Miko. Perhaps if Minato and I had done more to include the Uchiha and undo some of the Second Hokage’s policies then…”

Mikoto shook her head as she said, “The fate that befell my clan wasn’t due to that. It was about power. After a century of rule by the Senju and people trained by them, Fugaku and those that thought like him decided it was time the Uchiha held power for a time.” Mikoto was led to the couch in Kushina’s apartment as she added, “If only they had tried to follow Itachi’s example.” Kushina nodded in agreement, and looked like she wanted to say something, but had then thought better of it. Wondering what her friend was holding back she asked, “What is it?”

Kushina bit her lip, but then said, “Minato knew how much Itachi loved the village. That’s why when he was a little older and if Itachi continued to show such promise, he planned to make Itachi his successor.” Mikoto stared at her friend before turning away to begin crying into her hands. Kushina berated herself as she said, “I knew I shouldn’t have said anything, me and my big mouth.”

Mikoto shook her head as she pulled her head out of her hands and despite the tears in her eyes gave a genuine smile. “I’m happy you told me. It makes me happy to know that the love Itachi had for the village had been recognized. It also makes his actions all the more understandable. He truly was of Konoha despite being born an Uchiha.”

“He got that from his mother,” Kushina said placing a hand on her friend’s knee.

“No,” Mikoto said sadly, “When push came to shove, I choose my clan.”

“I think you mean family,” Kushina corrected. “Put in the same circumstances I would have made the same choice.”

Genuinely touched, but doubting Kushina would ever allow herself to be placed in such circumstances, since if she had married a man who had plotted against the Leaf Village, Mikoto had no doubt said man would be quickly pummeled until he corrected his way of thinking. Wishing to change the topic she said, “But enough about my life. Look at you, you haven’t aged a day. I’m so jealous.”

Kushina smiled as she replied, “Yeah, well I guess that tends to happen when one dies and is sort of resurrected as a Bijuu.”

“I’m sorry that was thoughtless of me.”

“Huh,” Kushina replied confused until she realized her friend was upset at her comment causing the red-head to talk about her death. Waving it off she said, “Don’t be silly. I mean…I wish things had been different obviously. But thanks to Minato and Kiyomi, I’m getting to watch my son grow up. Besides, I know I’m not the only one here that wishes things had turned out differently.”

Mikoto inclined her head as she said, “Still it can’t be easy for you, what with you having to share him with all those women.”

Kushina’s cheeks colored as she rubbed the back of her head in a similar manner as her son did when embarrassed as she said, “Y-yeah…it’s not that bad…I’m glad Naruto is so beloved…I guess if I did have a complaint it would just be that, I never got to experience the time where I was the most important woman in his life, you know.”

Understanding the feeling completely, since she had experienced it for both her children, Mikoto nevertheless felt there was some other reason behind the coloring of her friends cheeks. Having a sneaking suspicion, a smile appeared on her face as she asked, “Really, just how closely are you watching your son’s growth. I mean you must have a ringside seat for when he pleases his lovers. Tell me does he get his stamina from his father or his mother.”

“Miko,” Kushina said hoping her friend was just teasing her, “Don’t tell me prison made you into some kind of pervert. T-there’s a barrier that appears when Naruto is…entertaining.”

Mikoto wasn’t quite sure if that was enough to keep the red-head from letting her curiosity get the better of her especially as Kushina’s cheeks turned several deeper shades of red. Deciding to tease her friend further she said, “Well if that’s the case maybe I should give him a try. He has to be doing something right to keep all those women happy.”

“Don’t even think about it,” Kushina said as she began to pout at her friend’s joke, but also out of a sense of embarrassment that Mikoto may end up sharing her son’s bed and that knowledge would sorely tempt Kushina into once more stepping out of the green barrier after so recently resolving never to do so again.

“I’m teasing, I’m teasing,” Mikoto said apologetically sensing she had likely broached a very touchy topic for her friend. Supposing she could understand why Kushina would react the way she did, since she doubted the red-head wanted to be teased about something that if she did indulge in it there would be plenty of people that would judge her as being as some sort of degenerate. Although truthfully Mikoto felt that perhaps her time in prison had turned her into a closet pervert as something about the idea made her feel rather hot.

Getting embarrassed herself now, she changed the subject so the two of them could catch up on less touchy subjects. Mikoto wasn’t sure how long they talked, but realized she must have fallen asleep at some point. Waking to find herself nestled against something warm, she for a wondrous moment hoped everything that had happened in the last seventeen years had been a dream. But reality soon set in as she realized that would have meant waking alone in bed as her husband had only really ever had sex with her for the sake of procreation or for the occasional stress relief. Therefore even in those rare instances she would likely never have woken up next to him as after performing his task, he would return to his own futon. He also certainly wouldn’t have wrapped an arm around her pulling her all the tighter against him.

Opening her eyes, she came face to face with Naruto, who apparently had also fallen asleep during her long talk with his mother. Now feeling embarrassed, she tried to pull away without waking him by first pulling her leg off of where it rested on top of him. Pulling her leg back and feeling rather exposed due to her only wearing panties, she stopped as something impeded her progress by as something was pressed up against the back of her knee. Quickly realizing what the obstacle was, she looked down to see the top of a tent sticking up behind her leg. She felt her mouth drop slightly at the size, as a common saying among the housewives of the Uchiha was that the Curse of Hatred wasn’t the only curse that the men of the clan suffered from and by extension their wives.

Having never seen a dick that big before, even clothed, except in some of the adult material she would use to help alleviate her desires when her husband proved unwilling or unequal to the task, the Uchiha kunoichi suddenly understood why Naruto had so many lining up to be pleased by him. She was tempted to close her knee around his impressive appendage, but not wanting to prove Kushina correct about her, instead lifted her leg up and over it. Now with an unobstructed view of the morning wood Naruto was sporting, she felt a desire to reach down and free it from its cloth confines. But fighting against the temptation and guessing her many years without getting any loving was getting the best of her, she instead disengaged herself completely. Lying on her back and already missing the warmth, she felt rewarded by her choice as several minutes later Naruto sat up.

He yawned sleepily and likely sensing the body next to him began to lean over as he said still half asleep, “Good morning.”

Mikoto realized he was moving in for a good morning kiss, so in order to prevent an embarrassing moment said, “Good morning Naruto.”

The jinchuriki’s eyes snapped open as he quickly leaned back and began to rub the back of his head in a similar manner as his mother. “Um…morning. Did you and mom enjoy your talk?”

“Yes, thank you. I’m happy to see she is doing well.”

Naruto gave her a pleased smile, but then his attention shifted towards the door. A moment later a soft knock sounded as Sakura’s voice called, “Naruto, are you awake?”

Mikoto watched as Naruto’s face brightened and felt a little jealous at the fact that something like the sound of one of his lovers’ voice could affect him so. Guessing the feeling stemmed from her own lack of a similar effect on the man she had married, she watched as he scooted down the bed to reply, “I’m up Sakura.” Moving towards the door, he directed his attention back to Mikoto as he said, “There’s something I want to speak with you about later. I’ll also make sure that you and mom have plenty of chances to talk.”

Mikoto nodded, touched that the young man would make time so that she could rekindle her friendship with Kushina. He stepped out of the room and Mikoto watched as the pink-haired girl threw her arms around her lover and kissed him passionately as the bedroom door slowly closed. She leaned back in her bed and let herself imagine what may have happened if she had gave into the temptation she felt upon first waking up. She tried to banish such thoughts, but it proved rather impossible as a concerto of those lost in passion began to play in the room next door which more and more people seemed to join.

*****************************

Sakura pulled back causing a strand of spit to stretch that connected the two lovers in the aftermath of their kiss. Naruto, felt his morning boner return full force as a result, and although loving his lover’s passionate way of welcoming him back was a little surprised by it considering by now she must have known what he had done to their teammate. “I’m not sure I deserved that,” he said.

“Oh but you do,” Sakura replied pulling out of his arms and pulled him after her into the bedroom next door. Closing the door after Naruto, she again pressed up against him as she said, “I’ve been waiting all morning to reward you for keeping your promise to me.” Leaning up she kissed his lips again, before slowly sinking to a crouch before her lover. Pressing her hands against the tented bulge she said pleased, “I’m glad at least part of you is eager for its reward.”

Naruto threw his head back and gripped the sides of Sakura’s head as she deftly freed his cock and swallowed it all the way to the base. “Fuck…” he groaned as his pink-haired lover slowly backed off until she let him pop out of her mouth. Surprised that she could now deepthroat him he began to ask, “When…”

Sakura cut him off with a playful giggle as she licked the underside of his cock. She continued to stroke him as she answered, “I’m not just an apprentice of Tsunade for show you know.” Kissing the tip of his dick, she added, “Go ahead Naruto. Fuck my mouth till you’re satisfied.”

Taking his teammate and lover at her word, the jinchuriki began to pump his engorged penis into her warm and wet mouth with abandon. Sakura’s hands rested on Naruto’s pelvis as she let him pound her throat almost as mercilessly as he would her cunt. Staring up at her lover’s eyes she squealed internally as it seemed to drive him even wilder causing him to move even faster. Her pussy feeling a little left out responded by growing wetter, causing the kunoichi to bring her hands to her quim which she rubbed through the thin materials of her shorts.

Sakura beginning to moan as she teased herself caused Naruto to lose it as he buried his dick all the way to the root. Sakura’s eyes widened as he grew even larger, before discharging his seed almost directly into her stomach. After several powerful bursts, the blond fell back on to the floor as the strength faded from his legs.

Sakura rubbed her abused throat as she then smiled before saying, “Mmmm, thank you Naruto.”

Breathing heavily the blond said, “That was amazing. I wouldn’t have taken my time coming back if I knew I had such a reward waiting for me.”

Sakura smiled as she stood and then pulled her shorts down. Climbing on top of the bed, she lowered her face to the mattress as she kept her ass up in the air. Giving her rump a shake, she asked, “Then maybe you’d like to give me a little reward in turn. Just don’t make too much of a mess as I have to get going pretty soon. I won’t make it in time for my hospital shift if I have to go home and clean up.”

Naruto stood and pulled his clothes off before joining his lover on the bed. Standing behind her, he placed his feet on either side of her legs before he lifted her skirt up and crouched down to position his cock at the entrance of her tight cunt. Which was made all the tighter due to her keeping her legs squeezed tightly shut. She moaned loudly as Naruto penetrated her and fought against her internal resistance to bury himself fully inside her.

Gripping her hips, he began to churn her insides causing Sakura’s voice to rise in volume and alert more than just the woman lying in the next room over as to what they were doing. Trying to muffle her voice she bit down on the bed’s comforter, but couldn’t maintain her silence as Naruto reached under her shirt to grope her breasts. “N-not that N-naruto…I’ll cum…if you keep that up.”

Naruto grinned as he kept on playing with his lover’s breasts despite her protests as he smiled, “I thought that was the idea.” Pressing up against her back, as he stopped his pumping, he whispered, “If you want me to take my time. You’re going to have to let the hospital know you aren’t going to be in today.”

Sakura bit her lip as she was sorely tempted to do so, but knowing how overworked the hospital staff already was couldn’t permit herself to be that selfish. Therefore, she began squeezing the cock buried in her with her cunt in an effort to achieve the release she had just said she didn’t want. The small action not being enough she began to whine, “Please Naruto…don’t be so mean. Let me cum.”

Naruto gave his lover a peck on the cheek before pulling back and once more emptying and filling her after replying, “As you wish, my beautiful Cherry Blossom.”

Naruto’s thrusts having increased in power and speed in his effort to give Sakura her much desired orgasm, caused the woman to no longer care if the whole village heard her. “Yes…oh yes Naruto….you’re filling me so completely. Fuck…Fuck me…” Her eyes shot wide open as her lover buried himself completely inside her and emptied his seed directly into her womb. Her cries joined his as she came, her entire body shaking in pleasure.

Catching sight of an alarm clock as Naruto collapsed to the side of her, Sakura sighed due to the time. Rising up enough to kiss his cheek she said, “Thank you for keeping your promise.”

“Anytime,” Naruto replied pleased at the radiant glow Sakura was giving off. “Do you really have to go?”

Sakura nodded as she got out of bed and pulled her shorts back on while responding, “Yeah, but don’t worry you won’t be lonely long.” Making her way out the door she said, “He’s all yours ladies.”

Kiyomi, Seven, and Yoruichi having heard the two teammates and wishing to partake as well stepped into the room. Kiyomi approached the bed first and aware of the recent displeasure she had caused her lover was a little wary of joining him on the bed. Seeing Kiyomi’s reluctance as getting in the way of their own pleasure, Seven and Yoruichi came up behind her and pushed her onto the bed into Naruto’s arms.

Naruto met his lover’s green eyes and frowned as she broke contact first. “Naruto, I know things have been strained between us…”

Naruto turned her face towards his as he said softly, “Shh, we can worry about that later. Right now, just let me love you.”

Kiyomi nodded as she kissed her former host and pushed him onto his back. He groaned into their kiss as a nude Yoruichi began to kiss and suck on his cock cleaning it of Sakura’s release. Enjoying the taste, she began to bob her head on his pole as Seven having also stripped climbed up next to Naruto and began running her tongue over his nipple while rubbing her hand over his hard stomach and chest.

Kiyomi pulled back allowing Seven to take her place in kissing the jinchuriki. Taking a moment to remove her kimono she looked back at Yoruichi as she said, “I would like to be first please.”

“Be my guest,” the dark-skinned woman said after allowing his dick to slip from between her lips. She held his cock steady as her sister positioned herself over it and began to impale herself on his length. Yoruichi watched as Kiyomi began to raise and lower her hips on the Bijuu tamer buried inside her. Moving to Naruto’s free side, she joined Seven in a three-way kiss with the blond as Kiyomi’s cries grew in volume.

Seven, caused the red-head’s cries to grow louder still as she ended her portion of the kiss to lick down Naruto’s chest until she reached where they were joined, and then moved up Kiyomi’s stomach to begin sucking on her sister’s breasts.

Yoruichi took the opportunity to climb over Naruto as she positioned her muff above his mouth. Leaning forward, she buried her face in the bed’s pillows as Naruto’s talented tongue began swiping at her clit. She felt a second tongue join his and looked back to see Kiyomi’s face buried into her backside. Moaning loudly under the double assault, she tried to stave off coming but found that it was likely going to be a losing proposition as Kiyomi slid her fingers inside her and Naruto began to push on her clit with his tongue.

****************************

Rangiku sat up in her bed surprised to be there. Rubbing her head which ached something fierce she said, “Urrgh, don’t tell me this feeling accompanies drinking.” Guessing that something as good as liquor had to have a bad side, she thought, “I guess there is a reason for the saying, all things in moderation.”

It hurting her just to think so she got out of bed again wondering how she got there as the last thing she remembered was falling out of her chair in the dining room. Making her way to the door as the room still seemed to be spinning slightly she channeled her chakra in order to try and heal the apparent damage she had done to herself. To her surprise her condition didn’t approve much although it did make the light peeking into her darkened room not hurt as much. That lasted until she opened her door and the illuminated hall caused her to feel as if twin spikes had been jammed into her eyes and right into her brain. Holding a hand to her now throbbing skull she shouted, “Kiyomi.”

Not receiving a reply, she went in search of her sisters hoping one of them had a cure for her first hangover. Knowing that it would likely come at the cost of being berated by the others, as she had quickly gotten distracted with her new favorite drink while her sisters had tried to explain things to her, at that point Rangiku didn’t care just so long as they made the hurting stop.

A loud scream filled the hall, which despite it hurting Rangiku’s head caused her some alarm as it had sounded like Yoruichi. Her, pain momentarily forgotten she ran towards the room that it had come from and threw the door open intent on honoring the repaired bonds she hoped lasted forever this time by defending her stricken sister. Yet the last thing she expected to see was her three sisters sans their clothing, with Kiyomi straddling her former host and her face buried against Yoruichi’s mound.

Kiyomi turned towards the new arrival revealing that her face was covered in a wetness that seemed to be leaking from where it had just been placed. Yoruichi seemed oblivious to everything as she fell over on her side exposing Naruto face and a similar wetness there as well. Everyone stopped what they were doing for a moment, before Kiyomi turned away and began riding Naruto’s dick again after saying, “Good morning Rangiku. Did you sleep well?”

Naruto moaned unable to stop himself despite finding himself concerned at the arrival of the new Bijuu. Seven following Kiyomi’s example began to rub her sister’s cunt as she began to lick Yoruichi’s essence from her sisters lips before kissing her.

Rangiku, felt a jumble of emotions, but finally settled on confusion at what was going on. It also was due to her body beginning to tingle between her legs where she saw Kiyomi was connected to her former host. “W-what are you doing?” she asked wondering why the nubs at the end of her breasts were hardening and why she was tempted to mirror Seven’s action of pinching them as she was doing to her own. She suddenly found herself wishing she had read the magazine she had been shown in full instead of just the article about how having big-breasts could make a man putty in her hands and thus easier to manipulate.

Kiyomi was too busy approaching her orgasm, so Seven took it upon herself to answer her sister, “We’re enjoying the perks that we told you taking these form afforded to us.”

“I…I thought that was making it impossible for us to be sealed into people or the Gedo Mazo,” Rangiku said beginning to squirm ever so slightly as Kiyomi’s moans took on a feverish pitch.

Seven smiled as she replied, “No, that’s a side-effect. This is a benefit.” She then rubbed Kiyomi’s clit causing her sister to bury the hard totem of flesh rising from Naruto’s legs as deeply as it would go as she screamed, “Cumming!”

Rangiku watched as the sack hanging from the object apparently giving her sister the time of her life contracted. Not sure what that signified she got a hint as Kiyomi shouted, “Your seed…it’s flooding my womb…mmmm so much cum.”

Seven helped Kiyomi off and prevented Naruto from sitting up as she climbed over him. Facing her sister, she stood squatted over him with her legs spread widely apart. Reaching down and finding her lover’s dick still hard she said, “You’re still this hard. Don’t tell me you like being watched by Rangiku.”

Naruto figuring he might as well role with things gave Seven’s ass a playful smack as he replied, “Now don’t be trying to paint me as some kind of pervert. What man wouldn’t be aroused being surrounded by four beauties?”

“Oh you charmer,” Seven said sending a smile over her shoulder towards her lover. Focusing on her one-tailed sibling she said, “Rangiku, let’s pick up our lesson from where we left off last night.” Stroking her lover’s cock she began, “This is a penis. Other terms that are appropriate would be cock, dick, or in our case Bijuu tamer.” Reaching between her legs, she spread her drenched nether lips as she continued, “This is the vagina, I’m sure you’ll pick up other ways of naming it as you learn more about your new form.” Lowering her slit to Naruto’s cock she finished, “But, when vagina and penis become one an indescribable pleasure is the result.” She moaned as she was penetrated by her lover and quickly began to fuck herself on Naruto’s dick. Getting turned on as her sister watched she said, “You can get a hint of that pleasure by teasing your pussy yourself.”

Rangiku guessing that pussy was another term for where Seven was currently connected to Naruto. She reached into the robe she was wearing and ran her hand down her mound. While not feeling anything at first when her finger made contact with her hooded but aroused clit, she gasped.

Seven smirked at the face her sister had made before laying her back against Naruto’s chest. Raising and lower her hips with her legs she said, “I’m guessing you’ve found your clit. Go a little lower…mmm yeah that’s it…give your slit a rub.”

Rangiku followed Seven’s direction and also began to mirror Naruto’s action of tweaking her nipples as he was the Bijuu currently giving her a grand view of the area they were connected. Rangiku curious, slid a finger inside her as she leaned against the door frame to keep from toppling at the pleasure building within her.

Seven abandoned the lesson to dance her tongue around Naruto’s as Rangiku watched on. Pulling her hand from her breast she moved it to her mouth and pushed her tongue against her finger in a similar manner as the kissing lovers. Wondering what it would be like with when engaged against another tongue, she watched as Seven went stiff as a board as she moaned into Naruto’s mouth. His nuts contracted again, as he deposited his seed in the brown-haired Bijuu turned woman.

Rangiku sunk to the floor as she wondered what her sister was feeling as although she was feeling good imagined it paled in comparison to what Seven was currently experiencing. Kiyomi and Yoruichi having recovered from their own orgasms stopped petting their mounds. Yoruichi began to drink the seed Naruto had just deposited in Seven’s quim after he had slipped from her tunnel.

Kiyomi approached her kneeling sister noticing Rangiku’s eyes traveled to her pussy as the one-tailed Bijuu noticed some on Naruto’s seed leaking from her. Staring up at her red-headed sister, Rangiku said, “I want to try it too.”

Kiyomi wasn’t surprised as she said, “I’m sure you do. But you should know that if you take Naruto as a lover. You’ll in turn find yourself being bound to him. Is that something you’re sure you want?”

Rangiku’s eyes drifted to the bed where she saw Naruto once more engaged in a dance of tongues with Seven. Wanting to experience the contentment she had seen on each of her sisters’ faces she nodded, “I’m sure.”

She accepted a hand up from her sister, who stepped behind her and pulled the robe she was wearing from her body. Clearing her throat to get the three on the beds attention, she waited until she had it to say, “Rangiku has decided to put herself in Naruto’s care.” Focusing on her lover she added, “Naruto, please take good care of my sister.”

Naruto stood as he approached the naked beauty. Rangiku blushed as she watched his eyes drink in her form. He came to a stop in front of her causing the Bijuu to say nervously, “I…I might not be any good…please don’t hold that…”

“Shh,” Naruto said cupping her chin surprising her with his warmth. “Rangiku, thank you for trusting me enough to become my lover.”

The Bijuu felt a smile despite the nervousness that she was experiencing as she looked at her sisters on the bed and then back at Kiyomi before replying, “You’ve come highly recommended.” She wasn’t sure why she felt happy at the smile that appeared on his lips, but then didn’t give it much thought as he pulled her into a kiss. She wasn’t sure what to do at first, but felt his tongue swipe against her lips. Opening her mouth, she closed her eyes as his tongue sought out hers prompting her to swirl it around his.

She moaned as he then reached up to fondle her breast with his right hand. Her body began to respond to his actions as she threw her right leg up over his hip. Feeling his hardened dick pressed against her slit, she began to instinctually rub herself against it. Both of them moaned at the contact which for Rangiku turned into a groan as he pinched the nipple of the tit he was fondling and gave it a tug. He broke the kiss and pushed her heavy breast up to his mouth which he sucked on. Rangiku leaned her head back, as she pleaded, “T-the other one too.”

Naruto did as she asked, bathing her neglected tit in attention before pulling back out of her grasp causing her to pout. Before she could complain though, he picked her up in his arms and carried her towards the bed where her sisters had begun to entertain each other. Naruto set her down gently kissing her lightly and then began leaving feather light kisses along the way. Rangiku felt her body tense in anticipation as she realized he was making his way to her hairless sex. Kneeling at the foot of the bed, he pressed his lips to her lower ones and proceeded to give her a deep tongue kiss.

The strawberry blonde gasped as she spread her legs wider to give him more room to work. Naruto thoroughly explored her snatch, finding her taste as intoxicating as the sake she had force fed him the night before. Her moans as they mixed with those of her sisters were a beautiful symphony which he wished he could record to play back later. Sensing, he was nearing a climax he pulled his mouth away causing her to call out, “N-no…don’t stop…”

“Stopping wasn’t what I had in mind,” the jinchuriki said standing at the foot of the bed as he took his position between her legs. Reaching out to cup her face and placing his thumb against her mouth which she began to suck on he said, “But I want to experience your first climax with my dick buried inside of you.”

Rangiku wanted to experience it as well which she showed by cooing appreciatively around his thumb. Moving his hand from her face, he brought it down to her breast to give it a firm squeeze. Rangiku moaned, as Naruto slid his dick against her slit coating it in her essence before lining himself up with her entrance. Naruto pushed in slowly and was glad he had taken the precaution as he pressed up against a natural barrier. Looking down warmly at the woman, he said, “Rangiku this next part is going to hurt. But bear with it and I promise you’ll feel better soon.”

The Bijuu nodded feeling the fear of the unknown as Naruto began to slowly withdraw from her. She screamed though as he pushed forward and tore something inside her. Wrapping her legs around his hips she cried out, “It hurts…don’t move…”

Naruto brought his face to hers as he leaned over her and kissing her tears away said, “Tell me when you’re ready.” He then began to kiss her deeply in order to take her mind away from the pain of losing her virginity. As the kiss dragged on Rangiku was surprised to find that her hips seemed to develop a mind of their own and began to rise up in an effort to receive more of the cock stretching her insides. Naruto to his credit didn’t move until she ended the kiss to inform him, “The pain’s fading…you can start.”

Naruto slid back until he nearly slipped out prompting the Bijuu to use her legs wrapped around his ass to pull him back towards her. She moaned as Naruto fought her eager pulling to insure he entered her slowly. She moaned out happily as he increased her pleasure by focusing his talented tongue to tracing around one of her diamond hard nipples as his hand squeezed her other breast.

Soon though, she found herself holding on for dear life as Naruto pounded her at a blistering pace as he hunched over her with his hands on her hips. Her hands helped in holding him up as she placed them against his hard chest. Moaning loudly, and feeling something incredible building within her, she prepared to embrace the new feeling whole-heartedly. But then Naruto just stopped causing her to look at him desperate to experience the promised pleasure. “No, don’t stop…I’m so close.”

Naruto unhooked her legs from behind his back as he brought one up and over his shoulder. Continuing to turn her while remaining connected, he pulled her on to all fours as he pressed his chest against her back. “Don’t worry Rangiku; all good things come to those who wait. I promise that you’ll soon get the release you are looking for.”

Rangiku’s response was a moan as Naruto began to fuck her from behind as he groped her heavy breasts. She felt her face flush as she looked ahead to see her sisters watching her intently as she experienced the pleasure that had so enraptured them as she had forgotten they had been in the room. She felt the return of the feeling she had before and had to admit that it seemed even stronger than she remembered. Still as Naruto pulled her up to present to her fellow Bijuu the spot they were connected she twisted her feet to rest behind his thighs as a sign that she didn’t want him stopping halfway this time.

Something Naruto had no intention of doing as he pumped his dick up into her tightly gripping snatch. Rangiku threw her head back against his shoulder as she came loudly her body shaking in his arms as internally her muscles milked him for his seed. He gave her body what it was working for as he pressed his hips tightly against her shapely ass. Rangiku came a second time as she felt what Kiyomi had described earlier. Feeling light-headed she whispered, “Incredible,” before being allowed to gently fall forward.

When Rangiku came to she found Yoruichi lying on her side as Naruto knelt on the bed behind her. The dark-skinned Bijuu moaned in release as he began to fill her with the warmth that Rangiku could still feel moving about inside her. When Naruto slipped out of her folds, the newest Bijuu turned human surprised her sisters by being the first to take the cum coated dick into her mouth. Wanting to experience more she tried to coax him back into her, but found there were two other Bijuu that had been waiting their turn and didn’t appreciate someone cutting to the front of the line. Still, after several hours four thoroughly satisfied Bijuu lay strummed about the bed asleep, leaving one very tired Jinchuriki and a very horny Uchiha to stare up at their respective ceilings.

*****************************

Kiyomi as one of the village’s important business leaders sat and watched as the new Clan Councilors were sworn in to their duties by Tsunade. Looking about the room, she saw Naruto sitting next to Ayame and thought back to the end of her lovemaking session from several days ago between him and her sisters. After coming to and finding her former host awake she had asked if he was keeping tabs on Konan via her foxmark. She hadn’t been surprised when he told her that he was as while he wasn’t sure what she was planning, knew she likely planned to handle it alone.

He had listened intently as Kiyomi had explained to him what she thought was going to happen in the near future. She had then explained to her lover what she would need for him to do when the time came. She had also after they had both cleaned up introduced him to Sage. She could see some of the unease at her manipulating minds return upon his meeting the young woman. But after explaining to him, the orange haired young woman’s origins had seen it disappear if only for the time being.

Her thoughts were pulled back to the present as Rangiku’s voice cut in, “This is so boring.” It earned her a pair of sharp elbows to the sides by both Kiyomi and Yoruichi.

Leaning in as her sister rubbed her abused sides, she whispered, “I told you that you didn’t need to come.”

“You also said there would be a party afterwards,” Rangiku responded just as quietly. But it still earned them a quick, “Shh,” from the people sitting behind them.

Tsunade finished swearing in the Clan Councilors that were replacing those lost during the fight against Pain. She had them stand and face the crowd which erupted into polite applause. Kiyomi’s gaze first settled on the woman that would be representing the Nara, Yoshino. Despite having heard from Naruto how passionate the woman was, to Kiyomi she appeared to be almost disinterested in the proceedings. Wondering if the change was a result of losing her husband, Kiyomi was concerned that might make her someone opposed to Naruto’s goals of bringing the Shinobi Village’s together. Having spoken briefly with the Hokage about it, she knew that Tsunade didn’t believe that would be the case. But believed that having given up her shinobi career to attend to her family’s needs, now found herself adrift without a rudder or purpose. Something, Tsunade believed her son was likely hoping she would find as a member of the council which is why he had nominated her.

Her gaze next settled on Konohamaru and knew she didn’t have anything to worry about in regards to the boy. Quite well aware of how the new Sarutobi Clan Head looked up to her lover, she believed that if Naruto asked for his help he would willingly give it.

Kiyomi’s gaze shifted next to the positively glowing Ino, who had succeeded her father as the Yamanaka Clan head. Although, her father had recovered enough to leave the hospital, his injury and the time that would be required to master the Suna made prosthetic leg made him step down as leader of the Yamanaka. He had nominated his daughter and due to her actions during the Pain Invasion as well as a few possible opponents to her nomination had recently made the mistake of supporting Fuu Yamanaka; she had easily been elected to the position.

The last one to be sworn in had technically been a member of the council for several months, but due to her illness she had never formally taken the oath. Yakumo Kurama also beamed happily now that she could officially claim her position as councilor.

Kiyomi knew that it was a bit calculating and cold-blooded of her, but she couldn’t help but be pleased that with the new incarnation of the Clan Council as she could count three of the four members as Pro-Naruto. Now with the Kurama, Senju, Yamanaka, Inuzuka, and Sarutobi clans backing her lover she knew the council was locked up. She knew Naruto could begin to perhaps seduce some of the Civilian Council, but since the final decision of foreign policy was handled by the Clan Council it would be a waste. Also, aware that her lover’s recent conversation with the Fire Country Daimyo had made him aware that he needed to more actively focus outside of Konoha. She smiled as she had several ideas of how to help him succeed. The Grand Opening of the Whirling Tide’s Manor would be a great venue to begin spreading his influence to some of the people that held power outside of the shinobi villages, but she knew that would be months away. Karin though would soon begin spreading the seeds to also lock up the other two villages that Naruto’s influence had reached as she had upcoming meetings in both Kumogakure and Sunagakure, where she would discuss the possibility of opening Branch offices for the Great Tree Shipping Company. Depending on how well that went, as well as Karin’s plans to buy the major port Gato’s company had used in Wave, Kiyomi believed it would only be a matter of time before Kirigakure started seeing some of its kunoichi join Naruto’s ever-growing Harem.

Kiyomi stiffened as she felt a sense of both dread and anticipation course through the network of women connected to Naruto. She noticed that Rangiku not used to it didn’t notice but Yoruichi and Seven had. Directing her gaze to Naruto, she saw he was also sitting straighter. Tsunade aware of the feeling as well cut the applause short as she said, “Alright, enough of the formality. Let’s get this party started.”

“Yeah” Rangiku was about to shout and throw her hands into the air. But was stopped by Kiyomi and Yoruichi, able to see the seriousness written on her sisters’ faces she said, “We’re not going to party.”

Standing and following the crowd out the door as she felt Naruto, who had been one of the first to leave, Hiraishin to Ame, she answered, “Oh I wouldn’t be so sure of that. I think Naruto will be sure to send the invitation so that we can throw Akatsuki a surprise party.”

****************************

Konan’s confrontation with Tobi had gone exactly as she planned as she watched her Paper Ocean Technique continuously detonate. Despite knowing Tobi could only remain intangible for five minutes at most and was unable to teleport when using it, she nevertheless planned to let the full ten minutes worth of explosive paper she had prepared go off. Still, she felt a sense of euphoria as she said, “Yahiko, Nagato, it’s finished with this your dreams of peace are sure to become a reality.”

“Celebrating would be a little premature, don’t you think,” Tobi said from behind her.

Konan’s eyes opened wide in surprise and although she didn’t see it she could practically feel the rusted pipe he intended to jam into her back. “How…” She began to question but a red flash rendered it mute as a hand clamped around the scrounged weapon preventing it from reaching its destination.

Instead it was Tobi’s turned to be surprised as he asked, “What the devil?”

Naruto forced the piped back into Tobi’s stomach and due to his surprise arrival was pleased when he felt it meet with the resistance of the masked man’s gut. Clamping his free hand on the man’s back he forced the weapon deeper until it poked out of his back. Naruto then tossed the man away from his lover.

Despite his new injury on top of the arm he had lost due to Konan’s jutsu Tobi landed on his feet and glared at Naruto as some of his mask, which had also been damaged, fell away. Although most of his face remained covered Naruto was immediately struck by the fact that behind the portion that led one to believe Tobi only had one eye there was another Sharingan. A Sharingan that now appeared to be blind, although in a different way than Sasuke’s had looked after he had been hit by his Rasenshuriken.

“It was foolish of me not to consider that Konan’s allies weren’t still keeping tabs over her,” Tobi said standing. “I won’t make that mistake again. Konan, I will reclaim the eyes that I gave Nagato. You may think the actions of your youths were your own, but you, Nagato, and Yahiko have always been dancing to my tune. This betrayal won’t go unpunished.”

He began to warp away causing Konan to move to stop him, but Naruto grabbed her arm. She looked back to see Naruto’s angry gaze and although upset at his letting Tobi get away. She could see in his eyes that he was just as upset and more at her for attempting to deal with the master manipulator alone. Her gaze softened as the realization that if he hadn’t arrived when he did then she would likely have met her end and Tobi would have the Rinnegan sunk in. Her legs grew a little weak at the thought and Naruto effortlessly picked her up in his arms. He began to walk towards her village and seeing his angry gaze staring off into the distance softly said, “I’m sorry.”

Naruto sighed letting his anger bleed away before looking at her with a soft gaze that conveyed how relieved he was that she was okay. Konan felt a little self-conscious being on the receiving end of such a look coupled with his holding her in his arms. He looked off to the horizon again and beginning to carry her over the lake that surrounded her home said, “Konan you told Nagato that you intended to be a pillar to the bridge we want to build towards a brighter future. A pillar standing by itself is useless. Don’t forget that there are plenty of people willing to be your pillars as well, those who will stand with and support you. A future without you in it is a future that would be a great deal dimmer then it otherwise should be.”

Konan was touched by the man’s words and felt her heart open up more to him. But despite the touching moment she reminded him, “Tobi, got away though.”

She was surprised though when Naruto chuckled as he said, “I’m sure that’s what he thinks also.”

*****************************

Tobi appeared in his hideout at the Mountains’ Graveyard. Pulling the pipe from his abdomen with a yell he tossed it away signaling to Black Zetsu his return. “I take it you didn’t acquire the Rinnegan.”

Tobi sent an angry glare towards the Zetsu that had been imbued with a part of the will possessed by Madara Uchiha. “I would have if that bastard hadn’t interfered.”

“I assume by that bastard you mean the nine-tail’s jinchuriki,” the serious Zetsu asked although his tone made it clear he knew the answer. “First he cripples Sasuke and now denies us the Rinnegan. The boy sure gets around.”

“He’ll get his…” Tobi said before trailing off. He was about to activate a jutsu that would reveal if he had been marked by the seal used for the Flying Thunder God Jutsu, but then the whole mountain shook as a massive explosion sounded from its depths. Activating the jutsu, he felt the seal Naruto had applied to his back burn off as he raced to the sound of the commotion.

He came to a halt as he entered the hall where the Gedo Mazo was stored after he had teleported it there. Standing before it was Five Women one of whom he immediately recognized as the Animal Path that Pain had used to replace the one destroyed by Jiraiya. The woman turned towards him revealing that she possessed the Rinnegan. Several white Zetsu began to appear from the ground to surround the women prompting the red-head that seemed to resemble a short haired version of Mito Uzumaki said, “Deal with these annoyances so Sage can synch up with the statue.”

“With pleasure,” a busty blonde said as she turned towards Tobi and the Zetsu in front of him. Wearing a flowing black robe which was held closed by a white obi tied around her waist, the woman made a hand-sign as she projected ash from her mouth. The multiple Zetsu in front of her moved to attack, but with a hand gesture the ash flew to engulf them before she called it back and revealed viciously slashed bodies left in its wake. A Zetsu managed to get close in an attempt to punch her, but the ash appeared between them and solidified into a barrier that blocked the blow. She then had it engulf the Zetsu where it spun around it like a tornado leaving a bloody mess behind when the plant like man emerged. Rangiku watched as more Zetsu appeared in the hall and sent her ash streaming down it before snapping her fingers causing it to erupt into flame.

Tobi turned intangible as Black Zetsu managed to escape the hall before the fire washed over him. The hall collapsed, causing Tobi to appear from the stone and he collapsed as a result of his injuries and low chakra. Black Zetsu pulled him to his feet and away from the rubble of the hall causing Tobi to say, “What are you doing? We need to protect the statue.”

Black Zetsu shook its head as it felt the frightening pace at which the white versions of itself were being destroyed replied, “We need to preserve ourselves and what resources we can. If we die here Madara’s plan will cease and if we don’t act fast the Sharingan that we have harvested will be lost. Without the Rinnegan we cannot control the statue to move it and you are in no condition to teleport it. This base is lost, but if there is one thing Madara knew how to do it was to slink off into the shadows to let his enemies drop their guards.”

Tobi cursed as he began to move under his own power and felt helpless as years of careful planning seemed to be undone in an instant. Promising vengeance and that his ambition wouldn’t be denied he warped out of the mountain base to leave the task of saving what resources they could to the Zetsu.

*****************************
“I have successful linked with the Statue,” Sage informed her mother as the Gedo Mazo turned its gaze to her.

“Excellent,” Kiyomi said pinning a Zetsu to the wall with a chakra claw before retracting it causing the plant creature to sink to the floor. “Ladies we’re leaving,” she called out to her sisters.

“What already?” Seven asked hurling a kunai that shot away almost faster than the eye could follow as it was propelled by a magnetic force which blasted a hole through several Zetsu. “We can handle these chumps. Let’s just smash these freaks and take the statue at our leisure.”

“Remaining serves no strategic purpose,” Kiyomi countered. “There seems to be a near endless supply of these things and they are likely hoping to keep us here as that masked bastard escapes. They’re also probably trying to secure whatever they can before abandoning the base. The only way to deal with that would be to split up which would open us up to a counterattack. We’ve secured our goal, let’s be satisfied with that. We’ll return later to see if there are any clues we can use to hunt them down later.”

The other Bijuu gathered around her as she teleported them to a field far removed from any nearby villages or towns. A moment later Sage summoned the Gedo Mazo to them and the women made short work of the Zetsu that had clung to the statue after they had left.

Yoruichi shuddered as she stepped before the thing that was the husk of the being they had once been before their separation. Looking at her sisters she asked, “What now?”

Kiyomi looked to her daughter and gave her a nod. Sage leapt up and landed on the statue’s head where she sat assuming the same lotus position as the statue. The Rinnegan possessing woman remained motionless for almost an hour. Yoruichi had waited patiently expecting something to happen but finally turned towards her sister to say, “That wasn’t exactly an answer.”

“Be patient,” Kiyomi said with a roll of her eyes, “We’re all in uncharted territory here.”

Finally Sage after another hour said, “I believe I have successfully separated the Three-tails from the statue’s grasp and should be able to release it.”

Kiyomi frowned concerned as she asked, “Are you saying they began to meld into one being while in the statue?”

“Not quite,” Sage answered, “But there is a hunger that recognizes they are the key to its becoming whole again. Like something inside it has begun to awaken.”

Kiyomi nodded filling the information away, “Please do so then.”

Sage nodded and the statue’s multiple eyes shot open as a stream of chakra began to emerge from its mouth. The stream landed on the ground in front of the statue and began take shape. Kiyomi shared a look with her sisters and saw they were as excited as her as the form began to solidify into the three-tailed form of Isobu. It roared upon being freed of the statue and Kiyomi approached it smiling happily.

“Isobu,” she called, “This may come as a shock, but it’s me Kurama.”

The Bijuu’s visible eye focused on her but Kiyomi didn’t see any hint of recognition at her using her old name. Sensing danger she leapt back just as the Bijuu’s three tails smashed into where she had been standing. Rangiku cursed as she shouted, “Hey you dummy. I know our chakra has changed but it should feel familiar.”

The turtle turned towards her before firing a water ball at her. Kiyomi appeared in front of her, and covering herself in red chakra that took the shape of her nine-tailed form yet left her still visible, was hit by the jutsu in the chakra constructs chest. Rangiku leapt out of the way as her sister skidded back as a result of the impact. “What the hell is wrong with Isobu?” she shouted as Seven caused the turtle to be flipped onto its back by creating a spike of stone underneath it.

Yoruichi landed next to Kiyomi and asked, “You don’t think it’s a result of her being inside her host when he died do you?”

Kiyomi nodded sadly as she answered, “It seems a likely explanation. All the rumors I’ve heard claim that the current Mizukage killed the previous one without transferring Isobu. Nobody heard from it until Isobu suddenly appeared in a lake before ultimately being sealed by Akatsuki. The Leaf encountered it there, but they said it had been acting more like a wild beast at the time. I just assumed they thought that was how we acted when without a host.”

Isobu flipped back onto its stomach using its tails and rolled into a ball that charged Kiyomi. She caught the rolling Bijuu and struggled to keep it in place as it continued to spin like an Akimichi using Human Boulder. Seven helped out by causing a pair of stone pillars to shoot out of the ground and impact with the turtle on the sides. The stone pillars acted as a brake forcing the turtle to stop spinning allowing Kiyomi to smash her chakra constructs fist into the turtle’s head stunning the Bijuu.

Dropping the chakra cloak surrounding her, she reached into her kimono’s sleeve and tossed the scroll she pulled out to Yoruichi. The dark skinned woman caught the scroll and opening it unsealed one of the bodies that Kiyomi had acquired during the Prison Break.

Kiyomi landed on Isobu’s shell and applied a seal that likewise appeared on the torso of the unsealed body. Isobu once more turned into chakra as it was absorbed into its new form. Rangiku and the others watched on as the body began to morph into a new shape. The hair turned green and grew longer as a crimson mark appeared across the woman’s face. A large scar began to take shape from her forehead down to her nose that made the Bijuu watching the transformation concerned. When her transformation appeared complete a curvaceous and well-endowed woman laid before the Bijuu. But then much to their unease and dismay she began to glow again before shrinking to a childlike body.

“What happened,” Yourichi asked concerned as she knelt to cradle their now childlike sibling after covering her with the orange jacket she wore.

Isobu began to stir and opened wide innocent looking hazel eyes that watched the women cautiously. Kiyomi knelt down and as gently as possible asked, “Isobu…are you alright?”

“I-Isobu,” the girl said sounding the name out. But not recognizing it asked, “Who’s that?”

The women all shared a look before Kiyomi informed their fellow Bijuu, “That’s your name.”

The three-tails stared at them before laughing as she said, “That’s not my name.”

Confused, Kiyomi asked, “Then what is it?”

Pausing and obviously making something up the green-haired girl said, “Um… Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck.”

Kiyomi smiled before saying, “Very well Nel.”

“What you’re going to let her pick that as a name?” Rangiku said still upset at not being allowed to go by the name Shukaku.

Kiyomi silenced her with a glance before turning to the girl as she asked, “Do you recognize us?”

“No,” Nel answered before happily answering, “But I like you.”

Kiyomi smiled as she said, “Well I like you too. That’s pretty common between siblings.”

“I don’t know,” Rangiku said still miffed, “I’m not liking you all that much at the moment,” earning a slap to the back of her head from Seven.

Nel laughed at the look Rangiku sent towards Seven prompting the blonde to drop her complaint as she smiled at her sister. Kiyomi ignored the exchange behind her and asked, “Nel, would you like to go home with us.”

Nel nodded her head rapidly as she answered, “Yes, very much so.”

“Good, then can you behave while we free the rest of our siblings?” Kiyomi asked the diminutive Bijuu. Nel nodded so the red-head moved to stand before the statue as she addressed her daughter, who had used the time during the short battle to set about freeing the next Bijuu. “Sage, are you ready?”

“Yes mother,” the woman replied, “Should I keep the next one in a state of flux to prevent any further misunderstandings?”

“You read my mind,” Kiyomi said proudly also noticing that one of the black dots in the statue’s eyes had faded.

Sage activated the statue causing another steam of chakra to pour from the mouth of the Gedo Mazo this time it took on the form of Kokuo the Five Tailed Dolphin-Horse. The Bijuu was kept in an unstable state as the stream of chakra never seemed to end as it remained connected to the statue. Kokuo studied the women gathered before it calmly. Having been one of the most calm and respectful of the Bijuu, Kiyomi wasn’t surprised when it said, “It seems our father’s words have come true. The forms and chakras of those standing before me have changed, but I still know you all.”

Rangiku was rather surprised at Kokuo’s statement, not so much that the Bijuu recognized them. But that it seemed to have come to the same philosophy of their father’s prophecy as Yoruichi had after her joining Naruto, which Kiyomi and Seven also believed with her being the newest recruit. Yoruichi was obviously pleased by this so said, “That’s great Kokuo. We’ll free you from the statue and you can select a new…”

“I must refuse,” Kokuo said hanging its head in shame, “I deserve this fate. Please return me to it. I assume once you have freed the others you’ll return the statue to it place in the moon. That would be a fitting end.”

“Hold on a moment,” Yoruichi said trying to understand what their sibling could have done that if felt it deserved to be locked in the moon for all eternity. “None of us can be thought of as exactly innocent. We’ve all waged as much war on humanity as it did on us. What could you have done that you feel you deserve such a punishment?”

Kokuo raised its head if only slightly before sighing as it replied, “My last host and I did not get along. Although he gained some ability to control steam from my being sealed in him. I refused to lend him anymore of my power, even in his time of needs. This included when he faced Akatsuki. He…did not wish to die, but I let him. Had I lent him my power, his fate may have been different, as may have mine. But I had believed Akatsuki simply wished to create a jinchuriki of their own, which was why to me it didn’t matter if Han lived. I had no idea their goals would so endanger my own existence. If they had succeeded then I would have been deserving of that fate as well.”

Yoruichi was at a loss for words since she didn’t exactly know what to say to make her sibling feel any differently. Rangiku though said, “Pfft, that’s nothing. I tried to convince my last host I was his mother so he’d snap and let me slaughter his entire village.” All the Bijuu turned their heads towards her causing the blonde to feel a little self-conscious as she crossed her arms under her breasts and turned her back on the judgmental stares. When they turned away she muttered, “Don’t act like you all wouldn’t have tried it if you had thought of it.”

Kiyomi stepped forward drawing the Five-Tailed Bijuu’s attention towards her as she said, “Kokuo…Rangiku’s point isn’t wrong. We all have done things to past hosts which we may not necessarily be proud of. The question is however, what do you plan to do about it?”

“I just told you…”

“No,” Kiyomi said cutting her sibling off, “All I heard is you wish to spend eternity feeling sorry for yourself. A being with your power can do unimaginable good, but if you decide to remain locked up in the statue. Then you will be making the same mistake as you did with Han. You will be letting a power that can help others sit unused when it is needed most.”

Kokuo looked away as it replied to its sibling, “Kurama, your words are persuasive. But I also see a happiness among those of you that weren’t just released from Gedo Mazo. That is something I do not deserve.”

Kiyomi gave Sage a wave and inferring what her mother wanted the woman let the Five-Tailed beast fully solidify outside the statue. Placing her hand on Kokuo’s snout the red-head said, “If making mistakes was a requisite for how much happiness we deserved then I would be the most miserable person on this planet. But, correcting those mistakes where we can, and learning from them when we can’t is the true measure by which happiness will find you. You don’t deserve to be condemned for making a mistake, you would for not learning from it and taking the steps necessary to make sure it never happens again.”

Kokuo pondered on Kiyomi’s words before saying, “If you believe such then will you aid me in correcting my mistake. For the life that was lost, I will create new ones to replace it by sacrificing several of my tails.”

Kiyomi frowned as she had an idea of what Kokuo wanted to do. Unlike with her when she left her original Bijuu form and siphoned several tails off so that both her and her original form would respawn them. Kokuo intended to break off portions of its will as well as its tails. As such once the act was done, Kokuo would likely take on a new form to represent the new number of tails it was left with. But aware that Kokuo saw this as an act of penance to be worthy of the fresh start its siblings were offering said, “I will take two of your tails and divide the power there among three of the bodies I have prepared. If I take more than that I can’t guarantee you’ll remain who you are.”

“I’m not so sure that would be a bad thing,” Kokuo said, “But if that is what you believe is best I’ll agree.”

Kiyomi turned and nodded to Yoruichi, who still held the scroll containing the bodies of the escaped prisoners that had tried to kill Seven as she escaped the prison with Mikoto and had promptly had their consciousness destroyed to make vessels for the Bijuu. The Two-Tailed Bijuu unsealed three more bodies as she commented, “I guess it’s a good thing you had spares.”

Kiyomi smiled as she replied, “Well there were apparently a lot of people eager to kill Seven.”

“I suppose I can understand that,” Rangiku said causing Seven to respond to her sister with her middle finger. An action Nel mirrored causing the blonde Bijuu to say, “You shouldn’t be teaching her such bad habits.”

“Says the walking, talking bad habit,” Seven replied dryly.

Kiyomi facing Kokuo again approached and placed a seal on the Bijuu. The seal was a version of the one she had used to escape from her prison and much like then a kanji for the number of tails being removed appeared, in this case two. Unlike then, and because the seal had been applied directly to the Bijuu whose consciousness still remained in its body some of that awareness joined into the mix as it were. A black sphere appeared over the area that began draining Kokuo of its power.

The Bijuu lost its form as it was turned into chakra which the black sphere began drain away. When the two tails worth of power were removed the sphere began to collapse as it slowly sank to the earth. Kiyomi held her hand out as it continued to shrink and began to drift towards the red-head. The black sphere easily fit into her hand which she then closed and when she opened it three smaller balls of condensed chakra and will remained. Kiyomi took the chakra and began to move towards the unsealed and nude bodies.

Behind her, Kokuo’s form began to shift and morph as it took on the form of a large great white shark with two dorsal fins of equal size that made a V-shape on its back. Guessing those, along with the actual tail represented the Bijuu’s new number scheme; Kiyomi knelt next to the still breathing bodies. Opening each mouth, she placed the miniature sphere in and then tilted their heads so that they would swallow.

The bodies arched their backs as the power spread through them, and they began to shift as they took on new features. Kiyomi watched as the new beings began to take shape, while her reasoning for only taking two tails was true. She hadn’t split the power among an equal number of bodies as she didn’t wish to create a bunch of new Bijuu. She feared if she had, then her siblings might treat them differently causing tensions to rise between them. Therefore while they would be quite powerful, they wouldn’t quite be Bijuu level though.

Kiyomi directed her gaze to the first to finish changing and saw the slender and pale woman had long olive-green hair. While below her right eye three pink dots had appeared, and she sported some rather long eyelashes. At one point as her features had changed, the woman’s eyes had opened to reveal that they had turned a shade of lavender.

Her eyes next moved to the woman in the middle unlike the other two her skin had taken on a shade common in Kumo. Which went along well with her long, wavy brown hair and green eyes. By far the tallest of the three, she also outclassed her fellow new beings in the breast department.

The final woman was just slightly taller than the first and had jet black hair that came down to her chin. Kiyomi had noticed that she appeared to have heterochromia with one of her eyes being an ice like blue and the other being amber. The amber eye was also outlined in red.

With the changes complete Kiyomi placed seals on the women to keep them asleep and then resealed them in the scroll. Behind her the now three-tailed shark asked, “Why did you do that?”

“I will leave the explaining of the how and why they came to be to you. I can’t exactly be sure of how they’d react and see no reason to deal with any more unknowns then I need to at the moment.”

Kokuo tried to incline its head in acceptance of Kiyomi’s explanation, but due to its new form just seemed to bend in half. Kiyomi unrolled the scroll further as she unsealed another body, “Are you ready?”

“I am,” Kokuo answered.

Being the closest Yoruichi applied the same seal to the Bijuu that Kiyomi had to Isobu. The former five tailed Bijuu turned into chakra and flew to a corresponding seal that appeared on the unsealed body. As the chakra began to enter it, the skinned began to darken as the hair began to turn a short messy blonde. The woman’s eyelashes turned the same color as her hair. After fully transforming, Kokuo opened her eyes to reveal they were a bright green. Being helped to a sitting position by Seven, the nude Bijuu spent a moment taking in its new form having based it on some of the characteristics she had liked from her sisters. Looking at Kiyomi, she asked “Do you still go by Kurama?”

Shaking her head, Kiyomi answered, “No, Seven kept her name, but I made a clean break with mine. I go by Kiyomi now.”

Kokuo nodded before asking, “I assume you would have made the necessary preparations to join human society. Including new names if necessary.”

Kiyomi smiled as she responded, “True, although we haven’t filled them out completely since we didn’t know how you would look when everything was said and done. But we already had several names prepared and if you want my opinion you definitely look like a Tier Harribel.”

Standing, the nude woman accepted a robe that her siblings had prepared. Looking at her fellow Bijuu, she said, “I believe it will be best to break with my old name as well then.”

Kiyomi nodded already thinking of her as Tier so turned back to the statue upon which her daughter sat. “Sage can you differentiate and choose who you send out?”

“Affirmative, although there seems to be an anomaly sealed with both the Six and Four tails.”

Tier stepped up to her red-headed sibling curious about her sister’s question and about the anomaly that had been mentioned. “Why are you curious at this point if she can control who is released next?”

Kiyomi smiled as she answered, “I believe Saiken will be the easier of the two to convince to take a new form. Son Goku was always rather prideful. It might be a challenge to convince it to take on a human form.”

“And the anomaly?”

“I have an idea of what it is,” Kiyomi responded, a certain amount of concern entering her voice. Believing that Gyuki letting a tail get sealed had just resulted in a situation like the one between her and Kushina and the one she had just tried to prevent with Tier sacrificing her tails said, “We’ll deal with it last though.”

Tier nodded and stepped back as Kiyomi told Sage to release the Six-Tailed beast first. Only allowing it to form partially as they had for Tier, the women watched the Six-Tailed slug immediately try to swipe at them with one of its tails. The beast recognizing the futility of its actions asked, “Who are you?

“It’s been a long time Saiken,” Tier said having been unable to communicate while in the statue although she had been able to sense them. Her words caused the Six-Tailed Slug’s eyes to focus on the dark-skinned blond in surprise. Trying to feel the people before it by their chakra it said, “Kokuo…but you were just released…what’s going on?”

“We’re offering you a chance to change that form you’ve always hated,” Rangiku said striking a pose. “I think you’ll agree that it’s a makeover that’s done wonders for us.”

Saiken had long despised it form, and long desired to take on another. Seeing the opportunity to take on human form, having often daydreamed about doing so since it always had found it to be the most appealing, wanting to take on a form its father might find attractive, it however felt the deal was too good to be true so asked, “What is the catch?”

Tier directed a look to Kiyomi having not thought to ask the question herself. Kiyomi smiled though as she said, “First, if you have a grudge against the humans then I expect you to let it go.” Saiken grumbled, but not feeling particularly vengeful when a long desired dream appeared to be in reach had no problem with the condition. Not hearing any complain Kiyomi then said, “Secondly, I have a business that is in need of strong warriors. In exchange you’ll be free to live with me and will be provided with a nice stipend and excellent benefits.”

Tier wondered why Rangiku appeared suddenly lost in thought as a blush appeared on her face as she said dreamily, “Mmmm yeah, very excellent benefits.”

Saiken unaware of what those benefits were, wondered for how long Kiyomi expected to keep it in servitude so asked, “For how long would you expect me to serve you?”

Kiyomi frowned, but aware that it might take Naruto time to win her sibling over answered, “Think of it as helping me. There is a person’s dream that I wish to make a reality. Making my business prosper will allow him to extend his reach further to…um…convert others to his goal. But if you aren’t convinced by that or his dream, I would like you to help us for…ten years.”

“Five,” Saiken immediately countered.

“Six,” Kiyomi said causing Saiken to appear amused before nodding in agreement.

Seeing Tier wished a word Kiyomi nodded to her sisters to transfer Saiken into its new form so moving to the blonde asked, “What is it?”

“When you spoke to me you promised my power would be used for a noble purpose. Now it seems you wish to use us as pawns,” Tier said cautiously. “I want your word that your words to me were the truth.”

“They were,” Kiyomi said truthfully, “But if you find that I’ve lied then you’ll be free to leave. I’ll leave it to Naruto to explain his dream, but I promise you that what we intend to build is a world father would have been proud of.”

Tier not sensing any deception from her sister was at least a little intrigued. Nodding her acceptance of Kiyomi’s terms she turned to see Saiken had completed her transformation. She was rather surprised when upon the Bijuu’s standing she saw the Six-tailed woman was one of the shortest women there. The woman wrapped the robe she had been given covering a good portion of her pale skin as the garment was a little too big for her. She also had large blue eyes that looked like they should normally be filled with kindness, but as the Bijuu seemed to bask in its new skin, to Tier it looked like a rather large chip was forming on the new woman’s shoulders. Running her fingers through her long white hair and tossing it playful Saiken said, “I could get used to this.”

Kiyomi studied the newest Bijuu turned human and feared that despite what she had originally thought, Saiken was going to be a problem child as it were, for a lack of a better term. Supposing that only time would tell, she turned towards the statue and nodded for Sage to release Son Goku.

Sage returned the nod and a moment later Son Goku appeared. The Biju much like the animal it resembled beat its chest and then slammed its hands on the ground which phased harmlessly through it. Son pulled its hands back and looked over its shoulder to see Sage still sitting atop of the statue. Growling as it turned to face the other women it said, “It seems flies have come to barter with the Yonbi. It was wise of you not to release me fully from the statue.”

Kiyomi smirked as she ignored the threat to say, “Introducing yourself as Yonbi only. What happened to the Handsome Monkey King of the Water Screen Cave; the King of the Sage Monkeys, bestowed with the Dharma name of Son by the Sage of the Six Paths?”

“Wha…?” Son replied in shock as its mouth fell open due to someone calling it by the full title it had given itself. It then began to get a sense of what the people standing before it truly were. The gathered women frowned though as it began laughing uproariously. “Bwahahahaha…what have you all done to yourselves? Have you all fallen so low as to trade your original bodies which although were inferior to my own, were a million… no a billion times more magnificent then those weak looking forms.”

Kiyomi sighed having expected such a response as she remembered how often Son had boasted about how superior its monkey form was to the other Bijuu’s. A usual target often being Saiken due to it already being self-conscious of the form it had been given. The teasing had only gotten worse when Saiken had once wished it could take on a form more closely resembling their father’s. Moving closer towards her intangible Bijuu sibling, she stuck her hand into its form prompting it to ask, “What are you doin…?”

Son Goku trailed off as it was assaulted by visions, feelings, and even the smells derived from the experiences Kiyomi had enjoyed before being released from Naruto. Son enjoyed months of sex compressed into the few moments that Kiyomi kept her hand in its form. Kiyomi though had shifted its perspective so that instead of seeing the experiences through the women’s eyes it had been as an outside observer. Yet, Son had quickly realized that the strange sensations it had experienced were a result of what the blond human had done to the different females.

Son seemed to nearly collapse as Kiyomi removed her hand. Looking at its fellow Bijuu and already wishing to experience more it asked, “T-those sensations…w-what were they?”

Son noticed that the women that had not just been released from the Gedo Mazo all wore the same smile making it believe they had indulged in similar actions as those it had just witnessed. Finding itself extremely jealous it grew more so when Kiyomi answered, “That my dear Son is something that despite your vastly superior form. You’ll never get to experience…”

“Unless,” the Bijuu supplied practically able to hear it as Kiyomi trailed off.

Kiyomi smiled knowing she had Son exactly where she wanted it so said, “Unless you agree to help me make my former host’s dream a reality.”

Although wanting to enjoy more of the sensations that it had just experienced, it was loathed to take on a human form to do it. However, Kiyomi sweetened the pot by adding, “That not all there is to these forms Son Goku. While death may become a real possibility for us, you’ll truly be free of being sealed ever again.”

Son’s eyes went wide in surprise as it looked back at the Gedo Mazo statue. Quite aware of what would have happened had the people that sealed it inside the statue succeeded in getting their hands on the other Bijuu it turned back to Kiyomi to ask, “You wish me to help your former container. A considerable request on your part for something I may be capable of doing myself given time…unless you plan to leave me sealed here if I choose not to help.”

Kiyomi frowned well aware that Son’s next question would be to ask what she intended to give it in return. The former Fox Bijuu knew that much like Tier, Son was quite adapt at reading a situation and had phrased its question to purposely trap her in order to paint her as an extortionist. Granted she had used that method against Rangiku, but it was because while some may have imagined One-Tails to be insane due to what happened to those that had hosted her. Kiyomi was quite aware Rangiku was just rather impulsive and manipulative. Plus of all her siblings, Kiyomi had feared she would carry the greatest grudge against the Village her jinchuriki had called home. As a result the more heavy handed approach had been used.

Yet, with now another three Bijuu already free and Son possibly joining them, she knew that approach wouldn’t work here. For one by using it against the Four-tails, she stood to potentially damage relations with the other three if they believed Kiyomi would have used a great deal of arm twisting to get her way if they didn’t agree to help such as leaving them trapped in the statue. Well at least from Saiken and Tier, Nel was simply watching a butterfly as it flittered about.

Kiyomi felt that perhaps she had been a little too eager to free her fellow Bijuu. Looking at how things stood she guessed it may have been best to do it one at a time to allow Naruto’s charms to win them over. Smirking as she thought of her lover, she thought she knew what he would do in her situation so said, “No, if you truly wish no part of what I would ask of you then that’s fine.”

Saiken as she expected was less then pleased as she said, “Hey, you forced me into a six year pact. Why does Son get a pass?”

Kiyomi looked back at her sibling as she answered, “I never made it a condition of your release though. However if you feel you are getting a raw deal then you may consider our pact dissolved. Although I at least ask you allow Naruto to explain his goals to you.” Saiken was obviously surprised by Kiyomi’s response. Considering the matter closed she faced the Yonbi as she said, “If you choose not to aid me, then you can go and do as you wish. I’ll even provide you the body I prepared for your transformation. It’s what Naruto would want.” Her tone turned dangerous though as she said, “Yet, if you use your powers to harm the people of this world without provocation, then you’ll answer to me.”

Son Goku studied it’s sibling before replying, “Humph, to think you of all people would turn into a human lover. What makes this boy so special?”

Kiyomi smiled as she responded, “The answer to that I think you’ll find is rather dependent on who you ask. But I think upon meeting him you’ll at least believe that helping him with his ambition is something father would have wanted.”

“I will decide that myself after meeting him,” Son Goku said regally.

Sage upon hearing that allowed Son Goku to fully appear before its siblings. Kiyomi stepped before it and applied the seal to the chakra beast as another vessel was prepared. The beast turned into chakra and entered its new form causing the body to change its appearance.

The hair grew longer as it turned black and took on a messy like appearance. Her breasts grew larger causing Kiyomi to grow a little self-conscious since outside of the now diminutive Nel, she found that she had the smallest bust size of her siblings. But she let the matter go as being silly since she knew Naruto’s lovers came in all shapes and sizes. When Son’s eyes opened they revealed that they had changed to a light shade of green. Standing the woman accepted the robe that she had been given and draped it over her shoulders but made no move to cover her nakedness.

Kiyomi watched as the woman shivered slightly in a breeze that kicked up as it was growing cooler due to the sun’s setting. Turning to Sage, Kiyomi said, “Now for the anomaly. Sage if you’d be so kind.”

Sage nodded, as chakra began to stream from the Statue’s mouth despite all of its eyes no longer having the pupils which had signified the Bijuu it contained. The chakra appeared before Kiyomi and took the shape of a tentacle. Rangiku recognizing the Bijuu it had come from said, “I thought they never managed to actually capture Gyuki’s host.”

“You’d be correct,” Kiyomi replied, “But according to Naruto, it had appeared Gyuki allowed one of its tails to be cut off to use a decoy.”

Yoruichi laughed as she said, “Oh, I can only imagine how pissed Yugito must have been. Bee’s going to be so sorry when she catches up to him.”

“Yes, I can imagine.” Kiyomi’s brows furrowed in concern though as the tentacle appeared many times larger than the one Naruto had described. This made her concerned since she imagined that given time the tentacle would have spawned into a new eight tails, much like her old form had regrown its tails while lying dormant in Naruto. If this was the case she realized that given time the masked man Tobi might not have needed to make another attempt on capturing Killer Bee. She also realized that likely meant the threat of the Ten Tails being reborn wasn’t exactly over.

Recalling the two Kumo-nin that had absorbed some of her power and had even been capable of taking on a chakra cloak form, she realized that if Tobi or whoever had originally summoned the Gedo Mazo from its home on the moon managed to recapture it and learned of this fact, then they might just target other sources of Bijuu chakra. Aware that the danger facing Naruto hadn’t truly diminished until he fully absorbed her Bijuu chakra and made it his own as Yugito and Fu had done, she resolved to have a talk with Kushina.

Yoruichi recognizing that the tail before them was many times more powerful then Gyuki would have needed to use for its jutsu. Also came to the conclusion that it was likely that given time the tail would give rise to a new eight tails. She took this as a sign that the reading of the prophecy that Naruto had inspired her to believe was the correct one. When she had heard of Bee’s abduction, she had believed it to be a sign as well, but had experienced doubts when it was learned he had escaped on his own. The reason for this was because she believed that Gyuki’s feelings for Bee were the same as Kiyomi and hers for Naruto. She couldn’t imagine a possible scenario where Gyuki would join Naruto’s harem so long as Bee was alive. Therefore she said, “Kiyomi, we should give this…piece of Gyuki a chance to grow.”

Kiyomi studied her sister and aware of her thoughts of Gyuki despite her initial concerns nodded as she said, “I suppose if Gyuki is going to leave pieces of itself lying around it’s our responsibility to ensure that those pieces don’t fall into the wrong hands.”

Seven approached with the scroll that housed the vessels she had prepared and unsealed a body next to the tentacle. Kiyomi placed the seal on the tail and instructed her siblings, “Everyone hold hands in a circle around it.”

“What for?” Rangiku asked as she took Seven’s hand and needed to bend down to take Nel’s.

“Why simple,” Kiyomi replied excitedly, “We’re going to help speed up the process a bit. Now everyone create a picture in your mind as to what form this new Hachibi should take.”

Next Chapter: Blast from the Past Arc: Mito

Author’s Note: Hello again everyone. Well first let me take a moment to thank everyone that reviews as always. Your enthusiastic reviews really fired me up to get this newest chapter out relatively quick. There is a new poll on my Fanfiction.net profile, fanfiction.net/u/2614479/The-Lemon-Sage, and in case it isn’t apparent by the end of the chapter I’m giving you the reader the chance to choose the face of the new eight-tails. Furthermore, I’m letting you choose the form of Katsuya and Gyuki as well. How the poll will work is you get three choices. I’ll mark next to each name who is becoming what, so basically you vote for who you want to appear as each person, 1 for Katsuya, 1 for the New Eight Tails, and 1 vote for Gyuki. The poll will be open until the next chapter comes out

Also, what I’ll be working on next is the Ino chapter for Limelight. So until next time take care sincerely the Lemon Sage. Oh and before I forget since I know I didn’t exactly go into super detail as too who became who at the end for the Four Tails and Six. The breakdown is as follows.
One-Tails: Rangiku Matsumoto
Two-Tails: Yoruichi Shihōin
Three-Tails: Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck
Four Tails: Kukaku Shiba
Five-Tails: Tier Harribel
Six-Tails: Mirajane Strauss
Seven Tails: Iwa Kunoichi (naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Iwa_Kunoichi)
Eight-Tails: ?????????
Nine-Tails: Mito Uzumaki’s face blended with Kushina’s Body.
Sign up to rate and review this story