Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Saku Eater

Saku Eater

by LemonLime_bitch 0 reviews

A little girls dream remembered and saught after in an entirely different universe! Soul Eater crossover! Yuri!! Lemons and limes!! MA for a reason!!

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2013-07-07 - Updated: 2013-07-07 - 1327 words

1Original
Well I'm writing a very non-popular type of story, Saku crossover with Soul eater...

Anyways its a yuri story big time so if you don't like then dont read!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one

Pink hair, little pink dress, large forehead, and tiny little hands that reached up to grab at her mothers hands a few feet higher then she was.

"Not now Sakura." Her mother said ignoring her pleads to be picked up and loved.

"But moma..." Sakura followed close behind her mother as she slipped black laced boots on and headed for the door.

"Honey moma has work to be done and Saku can't come with." Her mother said stopping to admier herself in the mirror by the front door.

She wore a bright red corset looking top and fish netting underneath that didn't go up over her shoulders and a pair of black booy shorts with the netting going down her legs and into her black laced boots.

"Ah perfect." Her mom said pinning her bangs back to her already pinned up pink hair.

"Moma you be home soon right?" Sakura said staring at her mothers reflection, "You so pretty."

"Thank you bunny, I don' know when I will be home-there is yogart in the fridge and some apples don't forget to wash them before eaing them and don't stay up too long, Love you Saku." Her mother said grabbing her little black purse and leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

She turned on her heel and walked out the door, "Lock it behind me I have my keys."

As soon as the door shut Sakura walked to it and twisted the lock into place while standing on her tip toes.

Sakura sighed as she walked back from the door into the kitchen, "Mommy come home safe." The three year old sighed again and opened the fridge door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura woke up in her bed to the sounds of some high pitched moaning coming from outside her room.

She slid out of bed with her baby bear, it was white and had a pink bow around its neck, her pink nighty touched the ground as she walked to the door.

She slowly slid her door open, "Mommy?" She called out timidly.

She got no answer instead she got, "Mhmm, oh, ah..." From behind her mothers door.

She looked both ways before she crossed the hall way to her mothers door. She placed her hand on the door nob.

Slowly turning it and opening it she was greeted to the sight of a woman bearily staying on the queen sized bed, her head almost touching the ground completly naked.

Her boobs followed gravity and her nipples were hard and pink, the womans eyes were closed and her mouth open in plesure, her hands held onto the bed to keep her from sliding off, her hair spilled from the top of her head and piled itself on the ground in a very orange pile, she had a pink mound of hair down between her legs that was connected to the clothed figure of Sakura's mother.

"Mommy?" Sakura asked a little louder then before.

The woman's eyes snapped open and her mother lifted her head up from between the woman's legs.

"Sakura you are supposed to be in your room." Her mom said not moving from where she was.

"Keshi, you didn't tell me you had a daughter." The woman said watching Sakura with her light blue eyes.

"She is from my marriage before I figured out I wasn't attracted to men." Keshi said looking at Sakura with her light green eyes.

"She is quiet beautiful." The woman said not making a move to cover herself in front of the three year old.

"Yes she is isn't she, Nagia." Keshi asked aloud, "Sakura go back to bed."

Sakura looked up from the woman to her mother and nodded then backed out of the room and ran into her own.

She closed her door and the moans started again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura woke up to a bright sun shining in her window and onto her face.

"Momma!" Sakura called as she slid out of bed and ran into the kitchen.

"What sweety?" Keshi looked up from her computer.

"When I grow up I am going to be just like you!" She yelled happily.

Keshi got a confused face and glanced back at the screen, "Hold on my little one is talking to me." She then turned her full attention to Sakura moving the mike away from her mouth, "No don't put your shirt back on those boobs are so much more enjoyable when they aren't covered." She said in the mike quickly, "Saku what do you mean?"

"Are boobs the things on that ladys chest?" Sakura asked referring to last night.

"Yes hunny they are." Keshi said, "What do you mean you want to be just like me?"

"I want to make girls sound like the other lady did last night, it was a pretty sound." Sakura said with a sigh.

"You are so my girl, I can't wait to see who you wind up with." Keshi said patting Sakura's head with a huge smile on her face. "Saku mommy is buzy again so can you go take a bath like a good little girl?"

"Yes mommy!" And she turned on her heel and ran towards the bathroom.

Keshi turned back to the computer, "Sojia, where were we?" She said into the mike as she slid her hand up her thigh.

On the screen a beautiful black haired woman had no shirt on and was pinching and flicking her nipples with a face of pure pleasure.

"Sojia you make me so wet." Keshi said as she rubbed her crotch still clothed in black spandex.

'Take your shirt off I want to see those hardened nipples.' Sojia's voice traveled through the head phones.

Keshi hooked her fingers around the bottom of her black super tight tank top and slid it up and over her head.

It landed behind her.

Her boobs bounced as the matterial let go of them and her nipples were perky and ready to play with.

Sojia on the screen had reached inside of her panties and began to slide her finger in and out of her opening.

Moans came across the line and Keshi stood up and stripped off her spandex and sat back down fingering herself into a world of pleasure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura woke up, she couldn't be late for team 7's test.

She got up out of bed and began dressing, tightly winding her c-cup boobs so they looked like a's, and she thought of how Kakashi-sensai seemed yesterday and how she couldn't say what her likes were or her dreams either...Had she forgotten them?

She shook her head, it didn't matter at this moment all she needed to do was go grab a piece of toast and her shoes and shuriken holster and get out of the house.

She ran to the kitchen just in time for her mother to hand her toast.

"Crap, crap, crap, crap." She kept mumbling to herself over and over again. She woke up an hour late.

She ran as fast as she could to the clearing where she found Naruto asleep on the grass and Sasuke staring at a leaf.

She smiled at Sasuke, he didn't notice her.

She frowned to herself...there was some thing wrong with her, that smile wasn't real it didn't reach her eyes.

"Naruto?" She called out waking the sleeping blonde, "Sasuke?"

"Huh what Sakura?" Naruto drawled out in a very sleepy voice.

"Hn." Sasuke acknowledged her.

"We are a team right?" She asked looking at both of them, "Teams stick together and use each other as back up can we do that?" Sasuke rolled his eyes and Naruto nodded enthusiastically. "So I can count on the two of you?"

"You bet ya!" Naruto saluted her.

"Hn." Sasuke said.
Sign up to rate and review this story