Categories > Original > Romance > Tester

Tester

by sickly_ill 1 review

Just some new shit I'm trying.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2013-07-22 - 3063 words

2Original
A/N: This is just a new story I've been developing. I've only got chunks of it, but tell me what you think. Thanks!


I hear Hayden come in as quietly as possible as not to wake me, but he doesn't know that I've been waiting up for him. I can't sleep without him next to me.
The door creaks a little and I open my eyes just a bit. He's carrying some of his tools and his coat. I smile at how he's bent over just a bit and how he's literally tip toeing so his boots don't make their usual thuds across the hardwood floor of our new apartment. "Hey, baby." He looks over at me and in the moonlight I see his surprise.
"I thought you were alseep." He sighs and stands up straight. Tall.
"You should know by now that I can't sleep without you next to me." I say. He just smirks and puts down his things. "How was work?" I ask. He looks so dirty.
"Sorry. It ran a little late." He sighs and sits on the end of the bed where he removes his boots.
"It's okay. I left some dinner for you in the microwave." I close my eyes and try to get some sleep now that I know he's home.
"I know. I ate it already." He chuckles. I giggle. "It was good by the way." I hear the soft rustle of his clothes as they fall to the floor. I hear his zipper and I can't help but look. His back to me I see all this muscles. I smile and stare. He turns and sees me.
"You're getting some muscle with this new job of yours." I bite my lip.
"Yeah, it's heavy on the body." He says. He looks so tired. "I'm going to take a quick shower. Then I'll come to bed." He comes over to my side of the bed and kisses me.
"Okay." I say and close me eyes. I hear the shower, but he doesn't close the door. And I love that he doesn't. Because that just assures me that he's completely comfortable with me. Comfortable enough not to close the door when he's showering. I smile weakly and wait for him to come to bed.
I am drifting off when I feel Hayden's body climb into bed beside mine. I breathe in his soapy scent. His mouth finds mine and he kisses me tenderly. I kiss back, but I'm tired, so my kiss is weak against his firm lips. I just want to sleep now.
I turn and I feel Hayden's arm ghost over mine as we spoon. I enlace my fingers with his and I hear him smell my hair. "Goodnight, baby." He whispers.
"Goodnight." I smile weakly and let sleep fall upon me.

In the morning I wake to Hayden's arm hanging loosley over my waist, and his light snoring. The sun comes through the blinds and I squint my eyes. I wait for them to adjust and then slowly creep out of bed. I shower and dress into some comfortable attire. It's Saturday so Hayden and I have the day off. Unless he gets called in. But since he worked late last night I assume he won't be going in today. So I go ahead and start breakfast while blasting some alternative music to get me going.
As I'm serving two plates of cheesy egg omlets with a side of hashbrowns I hear the shower. I smile and get out some orange juice for Hayden. I clean up my mess while I wait for him to come downstairs and join me. I finally hear the soft padding of his feet jogging down the carpeted stairs while I'm scrubbing one last pan in the sink from last night. "It smells so fucking good down here." Hayden smiles and sits down at the bar in front of one of the two served plates.
"I know, doesn't it?" I say sarcastically while I dry the pan. "I smell eggs, and cheese, and hashbrowns." Hayden chuckles. I giggle and join him.
"I love your sarcasm." He smiles as he takes a bite of his omlet. I blush and dig in. After we finish I follow him to the couch. He sits and wraps his arm around my shoulders. I snuggle up into his side and take in his scent. He stiffens and grumbles lowly. I back away instantly.
"Are you okay?" I ask. He nods and I look at him sternly. He's hiding something from me. He glances at me and caves.
"Last night I fell off the crane and landed on a pile of two-by-fours." He says lowly. Almost with shame.
"So, you weren't working late last night?" I purse my lips and cross my arms over my chest. He shakes his head so his hair shags into place over his forehead. I sigh and wait for him to continue.
"The guys took me to the ER. I just have a bruise, luckily enough." He sighs. "And I'll be having a few days off for me to rest."
"Why didn't you call me!?" I ask in anger and annoyance.
"Because I knew you'd freak out! And I thought you were sleeping. I didn't wanna wake you." He explains like his argument is justifiable and that I'll instantly forgive him.
"Of course I'd freak out, Hayden! You could've broken something! Or even died!" I furrow my brows and say in exasperation.
"But I didn't die!"
"But you could have!" I huff.
We sit there in silence and I scoot to the other side of the couch to keep my point that I'm still mad at him. "Babe, don't be mad at me." He sighs. I glare at him. He sighs again.
"How can I not be mad at you!? You lied to me!"
"I didn't lie! I just didn't tell you right away!"
"So you were just going to let me wait till I saw your bruise and asked you about it!?" I yell.
"No!" He yells back. But sighs yet again. "Yes." He mumbles.
"I would have had the same reaction anyway!" I furrow my brows and get up from the couch. He just opens his mouth and closes it. I roll my eyes and storm away.
I head upstairs and slam the door of my art studio. I turn on my stereo and out blasts some Smashing Pumpkins. I start to bob my head and get out some paint. I throw another canvas on my easel and grab some brushes. I sit on my stool and stare at the blank canvas.
Slowly, a shape starts to form on the canvas and I start to sketch out a large blotch. I dig into some purple and blue and peach. I am moved into my silent place and lose myself in the music and paint.
After a few hours pass, I have a painting of a huge bruise on silky skin. I sigh and sag in relief. After a good paint therapy session I am no longer mad at Hayden. I get up and turn off the Red Hot Chili Peppers and head to our bedroom. Everytime we have an argument he goes to lay down in the bed and stare at the ceiling.
I enter and he's doing exactly that. I sigh and he turns to look at me. I go and stradle him. He winces a little, but doesn't mind the intimate contact. He sighs as well and places his hands on my hips. I smile weakly at him, but he doesn't return it. "Let me see it." I whisper. He takes a deep breath and starts to turn his body.
I get off and sit at his side. He lifts his shirt and there is the bruise. The bruise I painted. I gasp and skim my fingertips lightly over the blue, green, and purple bruise forming on Hayden's side. It was huge. From the bottom of his armpit and his waist. There are a few scratches here and there, but no big gashes.
Hayden winces and I feel so sorry for him. I give him an apologetic smile, and this time he returns it. "Just promise me that next time anything like this happens, that you'll call." I say simply.
"I promise." He smiles. I blush and then kiss his bruise gently. He moans a little, and I start to move my lips across his side and over to his belly. He lays down flat on his back and I start to trail kisses up his torso to his chest. He closes his eyes as I flick my tongue over his nipples.
I grab his collar and sit him up to remove his shirt. I kiss him with passion and love and a promise of make up sex. His tongue all hot and steamy, makes me want him more. I lay him back down gently and kiss his neck. I feel his hands move from my waist to my ass, and then slide up to my shoulders.
I kiss his Adam's apple and I feel his low groan vibrate against my lips. I giggle softly and continue to kiss down his chest and torso. I stop at his happy trail to lick it while I pull down his sweats. But he stops me when he grabs my wrists. I feel him pull me towards his lips and he kisses me.
He takes his time kissing my cheeks and neck. He lets go of my wrists and places his hands on either breast. My breath hitches in my throat as he starts to knead softly and intimately. My womanhood aches and I close my eyes. He stops and removes my shirt. I look him dead in the eyes and watch him look at my chest. His eyes darken with seduction and I feel myself get hot. I unhook my bra and throw it to the floor. I let Hayden admire my C-cups. He sits up and I shift on his lap to make him more comfortable. I feel his erection press into me and I blush shyly.
Hayden groans loudly and plants a kiss between my breats. I smile. He sags his head between them and I feel his hot breath give me goosebumps everywhere. After a beat he shakes his head between my breats and motorboats me. I laugh out loud and he comes out to look at me, chuckling. I kiss him and his tongue invades my mouth once more. His hands find my nipples and play with them. I just kiss him with my being and grind myself against him.
My panties are soaked, but I just keep on kissing Hayden's soft lips with my arms wrapped around his neck. But I feel my body needing more. I trail my hands into his sweats, into his boxers, and grip his erection. He pulls back and gasps. "Oh, baby." He mumbles.
I smile and lean in to bite his bottom lip. He looks at me with hooded eyes. I bite my lip and kiss him chastely. "I love you, Hayden." He just smiles and he helps me out of my sweats, and I help him out of his. He rubs me through my lace underwear and I stroke him in his boxers. Until we can't take it anymore and scramble to remove our undergarmets.
We're completely naked. I stradle him once again as he sits. "Condom?" I ask, panting from the anticipation. He nods and reaches for the small drawer of his nightstand. He pulls out a Trojan box and takes out one of the green packets. He puts the box back and opens the packet with his teeth.
I scoot back a little and let him put the condom on. But he makes sure to brush his fingers against my throbbing clit. I gasp sharply. He smiles mischieviously and I feel his fingers rub me. I close my eyes and moan. "Oh, Hayden." I breathe.
"Yeah, baby." He keeps rubbing me and takes a nipple between his teeth. I hiss and tangle my fingers into his hair and pull gently. With me doing that he bites down a little harder and I let out a small squeal.
He moves onto my other nipple and shows it the same love. I just tug on his hair again and I kiss the top of his head and ears. I feel the pleasure and love and apology, but my body needs more. I feel my juices running down my parted legs, and I know Hayden feels it too. And before he has a moment to protest I ease onto him and my mouth parts at the feeling of him inside of me. "Hayden!" I pant.
And then I start to move.
I move up and down in a steady rhythm. Hayden does his part and thrusts into me as well, but he can only do so much. But as he calls my name and loves my breasts, I find my release. And so does he.
We're both panting as he falls back onto the bed and I fall to his side so that I don't hurt him with all my weight. We take a minute or two to catch our breath. And once we have we snuggle up together. "Damn." He says. "I love make up sex." He smiles and I laugh. He then reaches to remove the condom and throws it into the waste basket near his nightstand.
"Mmm, me too." I kiss his chest. And we just lie there naked. Wrapped up in each other. I stare up at the ceiling and think about how Hayden's body must feel. I bet it's sore and aching. I look over at his body and I see his nasty bruise. But I also spot a couple of other bruises and some scrapes here and here. I take his hand by my side and lift it into my line of vision.
"What are you doing?" He asks softly. I don't answer as I feel his rough cold hands against mine. His nails are short and dirty. His fingers full of small cuts. Some new, and some healing. "What is it?"
"I was just thinking about how your body's been changing since getting this construction job." I say simply. "Your hands are rough now." I glance up at him. "And you have scars and scratches and bruises all over." I run a hand down his lean stomach. "But you're more toned now." I stop my hand over his happy trail. But it's too late. His penis is starting a new life. I smile to myself. The effect I have on this man always amazes me.
"I know. But we need the money. And I like working with all the guys. I like driving all the big trucks and machines." He looks at me, but notices that I'm staring at his erecting penis and smirks. And we're done having this conversation.
He takes his hand from mine and starts to stroke himself. I bite my lip and watch. I glance up at him and he's keeping his eyes on me. I look back and he's fully erect now. His cock big and waiting for me. I lick my lips and start to sit up, but Hayden pulls me down and gets on top of me. I giggle and look up at him.
His golden hair falling over his face. His blue eyes staring into mine. His smirk still in place. I bite my lip and smile. "Now that you have me right where you want me, what are you gonna do with me?" I challenge him. He cocks an eyebrow.
"I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to feel your legs." His response floors me and I'm left breatheless. Eyes wide. But then I remember those same words from a song.
I decide to be a smart ass and respond, "I think you might a little motivation." And with that being said I grip his cock once again, but this time with more force. He growls and grabs my wrists. He pulls them above my head and pins me down.
I'm already panting, and loving the foreplay. I'm wet all over again, and I feel the cool air brush against my pussy when he parts my legs with one of his knees. I moan. He smiles in satisfaction and places both of my wrists into one of his huge hands and reaches for another condom.
Once the condom is in place, without warning, Hayden rams into me. Making me cry out in bliss. Hayden starts to move at a fast pace and with such a force that our headboard knocks against the wall. He keeps hitting that sweet spot of mine he discovered a long time ago and I am sent into a pool of such sweet pleasure.
I wrap my legs around his waist to push him in deeper. He lets go of my wrists, getting the signal I want more, grabs the headboard and slams into me over and over again. "Oh, Hayden!" I yell out. My mouth open and wide as he keeps up this pace sending me into a frenzy.
"Oh, baby, harder." I breathe. He obliges and with as much force as possible Hayden thrusts into me and I claw at his back. He growls from the pain, and starts to thrust faster. I close my eyes and keep my nails digging at his back.
"C'mon, baby. Say my name." He says.
"Hayden." I struggle to get his name out above a whisper.
"Louder!" He demands.
"Hayden!" I scream. "Oh, fuck! Hayden!" I am sent over the edge, and with one last, complete ram, I come loudly, and so does he. I am left shaking and panting hard. He just rolls over to lay next to me. I hear his harsh breathing in my ear, and I smile.
I look over at him and he looks at me. And silently we communicate that we're both completely sated. I smile and say, "Babe, that was..." I look up the ceiling to get some inspiration of a word that would describe what just happened. But all I can come up with is, "amazing."
He grins smugly and I kiss his cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story