Categories > Original > Drama

The Talk part 2

by creativewriter19 2 reviews

Tell me what I did wrong. I know I can fix it.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2013-07-30 - 341 words - Complete

0Unrated
Quincy's eye lids are heavy. His eyes are red filled with puffiness. The girl he loved most is someone he doesn't recognize. He couldn't bring himself to understand why he felt like Angel betrayed him. Why she broke his heart even more and still had the vibe to make him crazy about her. He lays down on his bed and closes his eyes.


"I love you so much baby. I'm sorry that I hurt you, but apart of you is still with me, as I am with you".


He wakes up out of panic and quickly glares around his room. "I swore I could've heard a voice". He says to himself out loud. He takes a sip of water and flips to the next page of, Martha.


February 19th, 2002
I should feel victimized. I should feel bad, but I don't. All these cuts on my arms someones help me scare off this pain. Tonight I came home at 10:00 instead of 9:00. Who gives a shit that I broke curfew. Me studying is funny. I was studying my boyfriend's cock and he was studying my body. Today, I sucked a dick and gave a hand job. It felt good. It was big and I almost choked, but luckily I swallowed the right way. other wise I would've choked for real.


After reading the last two sentences, he puts his hands through his hair and wipes his eyes. He breathes in and out slowly trying to slow his heart rate down from exploding out despair and anger. He turns off the light in his room and tries to get some sleep. A dream occurs.


"Do you think I'm beautiful?".

"Of course you are".

"Tell me I'm beautiful".

"You're beautiful. Angel...Why? Why did you kill yourself?".

"Shhhh. It's all in the words. But it starts with you".

"With me? Angel, what do you mean?".

"I love you. But I have to let you go".

"NO!".

He wakes up with sweat dripping down his body with a text message that says:

'I love you, buttercup.
Sign up to rate and review this story