Categories > Original > Humor

You dont know about me, But i bet you want to

by RedsWolf 7 reviews

I guess i'm doing a thing about me.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-31 - 198 words - Complete

0Unrated
To start off i wanna say that if you haven't noticed, i like using taylor swift's songs' lyrics. I dont know why, it just makes me laugh. Anyways..hello there. My name is Reina and yes, i am black. ('scuse me, i'm African American .-.)mixed actually, but i wont say what with because it doesn't matter to me either way. I'm 16, and i'll be 16 for awhile considering my birthday is in november. To get this out of the way now, i'm gonna go ahead and say I'm a lesbian. I've dated the same girl for years now and i'm mentioning her only because i plan on spending forever with her (we've been dating since i was 12). She's asian ^-^ be jealous. Anyways, i've been writing since i was 7 and i remember my first story (as a 7yr old) was called "The Girl With The Golden Penny"
I cant remember how it went though but it was sorta like a poor girl finds a coin made of gold and uses it to help her family ._. i was a kid, don't judge me.
I only listen to screamo ( My favorite band is Pierce The Veil) and i love Nightcore.
Sign up to rate and review this story