Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

It's Suppose To Be 2.0

by cj_warner94 0 reviews

Gerard and Mikey are two bad ass vampires, they work together to keep themselves safe, but what happens when they both fall for the same human?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-08-10 - 193 words

0Unrated
The smell of chemicals filled my nostrils as I entered the small room, I was looking for my younger brother, Michael, who was probably sleeping with, and killing, one of the many women in this building. I looked at all the filthy young whores trying to shove there breasts in my face and turned to see my brother facing me.

"Ah, Gerard, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

He smirked at me his dirty blonde hair slicked back, his blue-green eyes reflecting my brown ones.

"The village knows of our existence, brother, we must flee,"

He frowned then and turned away looking at the moon in the night sky.

"When?"

"Tonight, tomorrow morn they will come, hunting us,"

He turned and smiled at me then nodded.

"We had better pick up some food, don't you think?"

He grabbed a near by whore and compelled her to follow him. I grabbed one of my own and did the same. We fled to a near by cave and drank, then ran on. We found a new home in a small place know as Virginia. We stayed there in an old abandoned house for 150 years....
Sign up to rate and review this story