Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe Together We Can Live

Chapter 6

by MCR667 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-08-12 - 1182 words

1Exciting

Chapter 6
Frank’s pov

I lean back on Gerard resting my head on his shoulder but I don’t let go of Jamias hand, it like before I’m stuck between the two people I love most, I know avoiding your problems is bad but avoidance has been the solution to Gerards and mine problem for two years and I don’t know what’s going to happen now.

I switch from looking at my beautiful injured wife to the sleeping Gerard, and honestly it makes me a terrible person but I love the man I’m leaning on more. I love Jamia with all my heart and I love our family and I would never want to change that, my heart may lie with Jamia but it belongs to Gerard.

I hear a weak cough and I sit up looking at Jamia I see her eyes start to flutter, she’s waking up, then their open and she’s staring into my eyes, which are now filled with tears. I wipe them away then lean forward and place a kiss on her lips I whisper, “I love you Jamia so much please never do that again, never leave me I can’t do this without you.”

She smiles and kisses me again then asks, “What happened Frank? Why am I here?”

I sigh and run my finger through my hair, “Lynz had picked you up to go out for lunch and on the way there you guys were hit by another car, it was a really bad accident, but its okay cause you’re here now” I lean forward and give her another kiss.

Then I hear grogy noises coming from Gerard and he suddenly says, “Oh Jamia your awake that amazing, thank god your okay, I’ll go get the doctor”

Jamia looks from Gerard to me then back to Gerard, “Gerard not that I don’t want you here but shouldn’t you be with Lynz”

He freezes in his place and he opens his mouth to say something then its like her death hits him all over again, tears start to fall down his face and he says, “I’ll get the doctor” then runs out of the room.

Jamia looks at me and shakes her head she understands what happened by Gerards reaction, “No, no, no, no”

I say with my hand in hers and my head pointed down “Jamia since Lynz was sitting on the drivers side she was killed on impact”

I finally look up and see tears falling down her face, “I just can’t believe that, she can’t be gone its not true” We sit in silence for a while until she says, “Is that why you two are talking?”

“Jamia no matter what happened in the past Gerard Way is my best friend and if he needs me then I will be there for him, because I love him and I hate seeing him like this, its killing him he trys not to cry in front of Bandit but I can see them in his eyes, I just wish I could help him more”

She leans forward and kisses me, “You can’t do anything else Frank just being there for him its not much but at a time like this it will help him a lot”

“I love you”

I’ve gone to the hospital everyday for the last week and sometimes I will bring the kids and sometimes not, every night I fall asleep holding Gerard while he cry’s, he’s strong all day not wanting any of the kids to see him break, but at night he tells me exactly how he’s feeling and I pull him close and just let him cry. Jamia is getting better and the doctors say she can come home today, I can’t wait to have her home.

“Okay we’re home are you ready?”

“Yes frank lets just go, god I can’t wait to sleep in a real bed”

We walk into the house and see everyone there, Ray, Christa, their son, Mikey, Alicia, Gerard Bandit, and of course our three wonderful children. Lilly, Cherry, and Miles all run up to her and give her a hug, then I join in and make it a family hug.

Jamia’s Pov

Everyone has big smiles on and it’s great to be back, but someone’s missing, a women who would be the life of the party, a women who had blonde hair that went perfect with Gerards red. I take a moment to really look at Gerard he has a big smile on and I know he’s happy for Frank and I but I can see in his eyes that he is anything but happy.

In the middle of the party Gerard gets up and does not return so I stand up and follow him, I find him in the guest room which has been filled with his things, because he’s going to live with us and we are gonna help out with Bandit. Hes sitting on the bed with his head down looking at a picture in his hand, I walk over and take a seat next to him, his head snaps up, he wipes his eyes and he says, “oh Jamia sorry I just head to get….” He trails off having no explanation, “I’m sorry I just can’t, I’m happy for you and your family, I really am, but I can’t celebrate I just I can’t”

I rest my hand on his shoulder and I say, “I understand Gerard its okay, your allowed to be sad, I see you out there with such a brave face on hiding how you really feel, but its okay to cry, its okay to be sad”

He pulls me into a tight hug and when he lets go he runs his hands through his hair then lets out a fake laugh, “You know what the worst part is, other than the obvious, I really want a drink, no I want ten, I want to sit down at a bar and drink all day, because then maybe I wouldn’t feel this way, I would feel numb, this pain would go away”

“Gerard”

“No don’t worry, I wont, I can’t do that, Bandit needs me more than ever and I need to be a good father, but I just had to admit it, I want a drink, I wont have one even though I really want one”

He gets up and leaves the room, I wish I could help him but honestly I have no clue how to. As the sun begins to fade all the kids are sent to bed and everyone leaves, Gerard goes to the guest room and Frank and I head to the master. Frank raps his arms around his waste pulling me into a kiss, “I love you Jamia, never do that to me again”

I kiss him again then say, “I don’t plan on it”
Sign up to rate and review this story