Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > spotlight (new regrets)

spotlight (new regrets)

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

SEQUEL to This City. Patrick and Emily are now in L.A. but with this new city comes new problems.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-08-12 - 1212 words - Complete

0Unrated
It had been a month since I had seen Brendon, Patrick and I had been hanging out in Chicago having a blast but I was so exited to see Los Angeles. Now our plane is touching down. I give Patrick an exited look as he returns it with a smile. He had promised me I would get to meet his friends and band mates and his little dog Penny. We also agreed I would be renting a house 2 blocks from Patrick's. Patrick and I hadn't really made anything official but I have a feeling he would ask me to be his girlfriend pretty soon, after all we were stuck to each other's hip constantly. We hadn't slept together yet either, which I didn't really mind.

We were now all filing off the plane Patrick grabbed my hand and smiled as he led our way to a huge group of people in the airport waiting for us yelling and smiling as they saw us, one of which was Brendon. Patrick went around greeting hugging everyone while I ran to Brendon and we laughed as he grabbed me and spun me around. Patrick finally made his way to Brendon who finally released me.

"Sorry to be hogging your woman" Brendon said jokingly while putting Patrick a bear hug that Patrick returned laughing at his comment.

"Hey man! how was your trip?!" A guy with black hair and black skinny jeans and brown eyes who looked to be about Patrick's and mine's size shouted as he walked up.

"PETE!" Patrick yelled back to he guy. Pete and Patrick locked into a tight hug.

"It was Awesome man! Best vacation ever!" he said as he smiled at me.

"So this is THE Emily!" he said hugging me tightly. "I've herd a lot about you." he said with a smile. I gave Patrick a confused glance. "Well shes very pretty Trick" she said with a wide smile. "you still haven't asked her yet have you?" he said crossing his arms.

"uh..I..err..um. no." Patrick sputtered out as I sent him another bewildered look as he looked at me nervously.

"That's so you Trick" Pete chuckled. Patrick's cheeks were now bright red. "so are we all hanging out tonight?"

"Yeah, what are we going to be doing?"

"bowling, dinner. I'll text you with all the info." Pete said.

"Okay man, let me know. But we have to get going we have a lot of stuff to get done before then" Patrick said they said their good byes and I said bye to Pete and went over to Brendon to give him a hug.

"Remember what I told Patrick to tell you. you have my number." He whispered in my ear during the hug. "We'll be fine" I whispered back rolling my eyes at him. we said good bye and parted ways. I met up with Patrick and he put his arm around my waist as the driver with our luggage led our way.

"This is going to be so much fun with you here!" He said looking at me smiling.

-----------------------------------

We stopped at a house that was small but very modern. It was white and had a lot of windows the yard looked perfectly. The house looked like it was out of a magazine. Patrick handed me a key. and I looked at him confused.

"It's yours" he said to me simply with a smile on his face.

"What?! Patrick, I cant afford this!" I said worriedly.

"you don't have to" he said to me still smiling.

"what?" I asked in disbelief

"this is your house now." he said slowly.

"for how long?" I asked questioningly.

"for as long as you want it." he laughed. the driver had come around and opened the door for us. "come on! he said gesturing me to follow him and offering a hand to help me out of the car. I obediently grabbed his hand and stepped out of the car. He led me by the hand up the perfect stone walk way to the porch where he stood aside. I just stood there with him for a minute confused.

"Em, unlock the door" he laughed. I turned the key in the door and turned the knob and opened the door I stood on the porch still marveling at what I could see of the house. It was beautiful very modern mostly white and light wood. Patrick picked me up bridal style and carried me through the door.

"I've always wanted to do that" he said proudly "but I should of saved it for our wed-" he stopped and a blush spread across his face. Oh god was he about to say wedding?! OUR wedding?! "So how do you like the house?" he said changing the subject.

"Its so beautiful so far!" I said with a huge smile on my face. I jumped on him and wrapped my arms and legs around him almost knocking his skinny frame over. she smiled wide and kissed my cheek.

"I was hoping for this reaction" he laughed "wait till you see the rest of the house!" he said putting me down and grabbing my hand as he led me straight into the kitchen. I looked around and it had a cute little modern wood table with two chairs. all the appliances were stainless steel ans shining. Then he took me to the bedroom it was also very white with light colored wood floors and black and white striped pillows on the bed and really cool wall art the whole house was very Scandinavian decorated. I looked above the bed at a huge pair of antlers.

"don't worry, their not real. I just thought they would remind you of me." he smiled

"huh?" I asked not getting what he was saying.

"so, you've never seen many of our videos have you?" he asked me with curious eyes.

"no?" I said slowly. "but I've herd a few songs."
he laughed
"okay, just look up sugar were going down later". I pilled out my phone and and loaded the video"

wait, I have to warn you I looked a bit... different then." he smiled a fake smile with a hint of worry at me. I played the video and he leaned in to watch it with me. the first thing i saw were antlers.
"oh" I said as he laughed. We finished the video before anything else was said.

"Mmmm, that hair, Those side burns." I laughed. he smiled.

"I told you!" he said jokingly.

"I just cant get over how beautiful your voice is" I smiled a sweet smile at him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks em. that was 20ish year old me thinking I wasn't good enough for the band, now look at me." he overly smiled and held up a thumbs up to me it made me giggle.

"let me go get your stuff out of the car and you explore a little more.

Thing are going to get interesting very quickly, I hope I get more encouragement to write these for you guys. I have a lot of cool things in store for this story so some reviews and ratings would be verrrrry much appreciated. thanks for reading guys :)
Sign up to rate and review this story