Categories > Original > Drama > To The End

To The End

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Izzy Grey is hiding something from everyone she grew up with. And she can't let anyone know. Ever.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-08-17 - 248 words

0Unrated
"This isn't a game, you moron!" I screamed, throwing his arms away from me. "I hate you Jack." I said, backing away. "I hate you. Stay away from me. Forever." I said, putting as much conviction in my voice as I could.

The look on his face almost made me laugh and say I was kidding, but this wasn't for me. It was for him, weither or not he knows it. "What do you mean?" He asked, stepping toward me. I took three steps back. "Izzy..." He whispered.

I shook my head and turned, running down the dirt path back out of the woods. Thankfully, I didn't hear him coming after me. When I reached my car, I got in and drove as far as I could before the tears blinded me.

As I pulled over, I felt the hand on my shoulder. I jumped and blinked the tears away. "You did the right thing." I knew his voice.

I let him pull me against him. "I'm not so sure." I said, burying my face in his chest.








Woo! Just a teaser for something that's been bouncing around my head for a while. As far as things go, I got a cat. His name is Soren and he's a fatty. But I love him. Also, one of his eyes is blue and the other is green! Anywho, I think I hall now start the first chapter.

So R+R and all that sexy stuff.

Hugs and Sirens,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story