Categories > Original > Drama > The Horrible Truths of Life, Sex and Love

The Horrible Truths of Life, Sex and Love

by waking-beauty 1 review

Any therapist worth Shit will tell you that the best stories come from your own experiences, so strap yourself down and read the ride that is/was/always will be my life.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-08-21 - 209 words - Complete

0Unrated
I suppose I should start at the beginning. I'm screwed up. I am probably one of the few people in the world that can say that. If God existed and came to me when I was 9 and told me all the horrors that would not only happen to me, but I would actively do to those around me, I would have opened my veins then and there. Sounds awful but it's true, or at least, that is what I imagined I would do from my perspective right now.

Don't worry if you can't keep up, I have told this story many times over to my friends and family, and my family have in turn described the parts that I cannot remember. In any case this is a well rehearsed story and it gets easier to understand as time goes on.

I write this knowing that it might never be read. Or liked. I may even get hate mail. But one thing I will promise here and now.

This is all true, this is my life and if you can't accept it it's okay. Walk away if it gets too hard to read. Review if you want to I don't mind, this is more for me than anything.

Here goes...
Sign up to rate and review this story