Categories > Original > Humor > This Is A Blog :)

GCSE Results

by Hozzie 7 reviews

Let me share my possible sadness/happiness with you :)/:(

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-08-22 - 629 words

0Unrated
So here it is. My GCSE results... To anyone else who received their results today, share them with me! :) I wanna know how well you did :D

I didn't go to collect them because I went to a Neil Gaiman book signing. I told him that me and Jess had skipped picking up our GCSE results to come to this event and his two assistants were extremely shocked but he looked up at us, smiled and said "You definitely made the right choice." :')

So my Mom picked up my results for me :D And... Imma talk you through these to let you know what I think of them because I can :3

BTECH Science - Pass - I knew I was gonna get that because the teachers told me :') I don't mind, I suck at Science :)

GCSE English Language - A - ... I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GET A B!? This means I can take English Language at college which is good because English is really important for the things I wanna do in the future! :D I'm proud of myself :')

GCSE English Literature - A - Another A!? Okay, I'm so happy right now! :D

ICT - Pass - Do not even get me started on that fucking IT coursework. I was lucky to just about gain that pass.

GCSE History - C - OH MY GOD. I was certain I'd fail this!? I got a D last time and I didn't understand any of that first exam but I think I must've done really well on the second exam to gain this C? I'm really proud of myself :)

English Higher Project - A - Bare in mind that I did the majority of the report for this in one night?? And the DVD didn't work... And I'm pretty sure I chatted a bunch of bullshit the whole way through... BUT I STILL GOT A MOTHERFUCKING A!? :D

GCSE Maths - C - I already had a C but I had to re-take it to see if I could get a B and I guess I was just not destined to get a B in Maths :) I don't mind though, as long as I passed it :)

GCSE Music - B - Okay, I can not even tell you how proud I am of this. The test was SO hard. Have you ever tried to analyse a piece of Gamalan music? What is Gamalan you may ask? EXACTLY. I'm guessing my coursework must've really bumped this up. And let's also bare in mind that the coursework included two performances by me and two songs that I wrote. The two songs were terrible and I was only pleased with one performance. BUT I STILL GOT A MOTHERFUCKING B!?

Performing Arts Diploma - Distinction* - I don't know who marked this but I'm assuming they weren't around to hear my accents in Musical Theatre? Surely this is a typo? :L

GCSE Religious Studies - A - I'm not surprised since I essentially just argued with the questions... Especially the gay marriage question especially ;L

GCSE Science - D - Last year I got an E so I definitely improved? I knew I was gonna fail so luckily I have my BTECH to fall back on :')

GCSE Spanish - C - OH MY GOD I'M SO GLAD I GOT A C! :D I got a D during my mock exam and I took the exam the day before I met Penina so I was excited and stuff, I'm glad I was able to concentrate! :)



So yeah, I can take all of the courses I want to take at college and I'm so excited! :D

Also, Penina, guess where I'm going next Wednesday - Friday? LONDON :D

Love Hozzie
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story