Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mini Romy Rose series of one shots (random one shots.)

(draft)

by PartyPoisen 0 reviews

RomyRose series

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2013-08-22 - Updated: 2013-11-05 - 1634 words

2Funny
Gerard took the kids out for a day in the park so he could get some work done and hopefully the girls would go to bed early. He had them for a whole weekend and even though he missed them he really wished he could've gotten them the following weekend when he didn't have work to do. They asked to go to the park and he hopped on it and loaded them in the car for the drive.
.
The table he was on was close to the play ground where he could hear the girls if anything happened but far enough that he wouldn't be distracted by all the screaming from all the kids there.
.
.
Romy and Rose ran as fast as their 6 year old legs would let them. Today they were gonna try to do the monkey bars. They both stood at one end and planned to meet in the middle of the bars and see who could hang on the longest.
Rose smiled as she climbed across with Romy. Her daddy had taught her how to do the monkey bars and even held her as she crossed them on multiple occassions. Last week she did the monkey bars all by herself and she was so happy cause her dad had thrown her in the air and told her how proud he was of her. Her mommy's friend, Andy, had even given her a dollar for doing such a good job.
.
.
" I going to wins you Rosie!" Romy shouted as she hung next to her sister on the bars. Rose had stopped swinging and just hung there but Romy was swinging front to back as she hung on to the bars.
.
.
"No. I going to win you Romy!" Rose shouted back.
.
.
.
Gerard turned around to see both girls hanging in the middle of the monkey bars, preventing other kids from using the bars. Those were his girls. Just then Romy fell and screamed as she sat on the ground. Thinking nothing of it really, he gathered his things and decided to put his stuff away so he could keep a eye on the kids. After all they would not being this little ever again. He ran over after throwing his bag over his shoulder to a still crying Romy and smiled so he could reassure her that she can rego on the monkey bars. The other mothers had already ran over to her and were trying to comfort her but just by the look of her arm. She needed t go to a hospital.
.
.
"Daddy. Romy's arm is purple, That was all Romy needed to start screaming, I want my arm to be pink daddy!" Rose cried out.
.
"DADDY!" Romy cried out.
.
.
Gerard broke out of his mini trance and gently picked up Romy and grabbed Rose's hand and took them both to the car all well the other parents followed behind them and tried to talk to Romy who had stopped screaming but Gerard was only guessing that it was because she was going into shock. Romy sat there and stared out the window well Rose told him the whole gory story about how Romy fell that included chickens and monkey's attacking Romy cause they wanted her to play with them and not her.
.
.
Gerard had texted Ava (cause he didn't want Rose to cry and tell him that he is ignoring her cause he doesn't love her.) about the park ordeal and she replied that she and Andy would be waiting for them at his family hospital.
.
.
"Daddy. Romy isn't talking to me."
.
"Her arm. Hurts her real bad Rose. She is trying to not think about so it wont hurt. Wanna go see mommy and Andy?" He asked as he looked at Rose in the rear view mirror.
.
She gave him a look as she scrunched up her nose.
.
.
"No. I haven't sleepited at your house yet daddy."
.
.
"Well we are gonna go see them real fast so Andy can look at Romy's arm okay?" He asked hoping she didn't cry.
.
.
Yeah that didn't happen. They BOTH started to cry.
.
"I want to sleeped with you daddy and your house." Rose cried.
.
"Me too!" Romy cried out as she tried to rub her eyes but her left arm wouldn't go up like her right one. She had cried out in pain when she poked her arm and it she realized it still hurt.
.
"Daddy! My hand hurts still!"
.
"I know sug. We are almost there. I just need to park."
.
.
.
Ava watched her ex drive into the parking lot and drive around for a parking spot. The twins crying rung out as he drove around even with the windows up. Andy walked out dressed for work for the day in his light blue scrubs with his arms crossed. Ava ran over to the car as soon as Gerard parked and went to what she was guessing to be Rose's side well Gerard got Romy out as gently as possible without hitting her arm that had swelled up and was a deeper color of purple. Romy clung onto him as best she could with her good arm as he carried her inside behind Andy who was guiding them right past the waiting room to the exam rooms.
.
.
"What were you doing when you got hurt Rome?" Ava asked as she brushed the hair behind her ear.
.
.
Romy had proceeded to lay her head down and suck on her thumb in order to sooth herself.
.
.
"Pwaying on the mone key bars and I felled." She explained. .
"How can that much damage be done?" Ava asked frustrated.
.
"They weren't on the lower ones that are like seven feet off the ground. They were on the ten footer ones cause they had thought they were able to handle the extra height." Gerard explained, knowing all to well that once they got to the room and she could put Rose down, she was gonna attack Romy with over motherly affection.
.
"They are three feet tall. They cant handle so much force from dropping down from there. Rosie are you okay? Did you get hurt at all?" Ava sked as she searched Rose's body for any cracks or bruising.
.
"My finger hurts and I gots a cut on my knee from the sands." Rose declared.
.
.
She did in fact have some scraping on her knee and her hands were still filthy from sand from crawling on the ground with her sister.
.
.
"How did Rose get less damage!?! Are you abusing my daughter Gerard?!?" Ava shouted, causing everyone in the hall to look at them.
.
.
Luckily they got to a room and Andy waved the nurses and other people off. Gerard sat Romy on the bed but didn't bother trying to moved away cause she didn't let go of him even with Ava right there to check her over.
.
.
"Romy was swinging around when she fell and landed on her stomache after trying to stop the fall with her hands and her arm snapped." Gerard argued back.
.
.
Andy had walked out after the scuffle but came back in with another doctor by his side.
.
.
"Romy let me see your arm." Andy said once he settled in a chair and scoot ed over to the bed.
.
.
Romy glared at him. "NO! No touching." She snapped.
.
.
Gerard smirked. He at least one of the girls on his side still and hated Ava's boyfriend. Ava smacked him up side the head before leaning down so she was eye level with Romy. .
.
"Romy. Andy has to see your arm to make sure....." Ava tried to explain but was cut off by Rose.
.
"Your arm is gonna fall off and then you are gonna have only one arm!" Rose shouted excitedly.
.
.
Romy looked at Ava and Gerard before looking at Andy in fear and shock with wide eyes before screaming and crying.
.
.
"My arm okay. Me go home now! Daddy I go home!" She shouted as she fought to get off the bed to the ground to run.
.
.
As Gerard and Ava bother tried to stop her from hopping oof the bed, Andy and the other doctor proceeded to walk out the room, Andy had Rose, and came back in moments later. Andy pulled Ava aside well Gerard wrestled with Romy who was winning cause Gerard was to busy making sure her damn arm didn't snap off. Ava listned to what he said before switching with Gerard so he could hear the plan out.
.
Gerard walked back over and grabbed her shoulders and held her down well Ava got her legs and held them together and doen tightly to the bed. Andy and the other doctor got to work as they got her right arm and started to prep it to start a iv. Gerard pulled her face away to look at him well they did that and kept his graft on her left shoulder and chest so she couldn't move.
.
.
"No daddy! Lets go of me! MOMMY LETED GO OF MY FEETS!" she shouted in frustration as she cried out.
.
"Stop Rome. No more moving and then we let go." He cooed as she looked up at him with puffy eyes.
.
.
She didn't have enough time to snap at him to just let go. Andy had already put the iv in and taped her arm up before she realized what was going on and when she did she just screamed out. Gerard lifted her up and walked her around till the medication Andy gave her kicked in.
.
.
"Rome, let go of me. You need to change so they can take picture of your arm." He told her when Andy took them to a x ray room.
.
"No."
.
.
Andy and Ava had both been frustrated with her by now but knew she




.
Sign up to rate and review this story