Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Where do we go now?

My house, my booze and my fucking girl

by Rubicon 0 reviews

Izzy is meeting the green eyed monster.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-08-29 - 802 words

0Unrated
Izzy

I was high as fuck.
The last few days had been exhausting. The only time I could clear my head was when I was either boozed or on drugs.
And still I couldn’t manage to avoid her because she was fucking living with us here. Fuck.
So I boozed up, got high, got my dick sucked by some bitch and passed out. Sometimes I wasn’t sure if I had passed out before the sucking already. But I didn’t even care.
Everything I could ever think about was Amy. I was falling hard for her and I couldn’t deal with it. She was Axl’s fucking sister! He would go all medieval on anyone who’d touch her. I was totally screwed.

I sat down on the couch and lit a cigarette. Where the fuck was that Vodka? Or the JD?
I couldn’t really move. So I just sat there and tried to figure out who was joining the party. Did I know any of them? I didn’t care.
Slash sat down beside me and blabbed about something. I wondered how he was able to cope with all this shit. Either drinking 2 bottles of Jack or high on smack. He always seemed to get along with all of it.
‘You okay, dude?’ I finally managed to let his words hit my brain.
‘Don’t know, man. I am really fucked up.’
He chuckled ‘You hit it pretty hard these last few days. Anything I should know?’
I was just about to give him some “No, I’m okay, don’t know what you mean” speech, when I noticed Amy coming from her room. Well, Axl’s room. Or whatever.

She looked amazing. Was she wearing my shirt? When did that happen? I tried to remember the short talk we had.
Anyway, it looked awesome on her. I couldn’t stop staring at her.
Slash’s elbow hit my ribs.
‘What?’ I glared at him.
‘You’re so easy to see through, man.’ He grinned.
‘What are you saying, dude?’
Slash lit himself a cigarette.
‘There’s some tension between you two.’ He took a deep toke on his cigarette. ‘You should just go and fuck her, man.’
‘I don’t think that’s a good idea.’ I managed to say even though I just wanted to go and do her. Hard.
‘I could take over if you don’t want to.’ He grinned at me knowingly and I fought the urge to put my fist into his face.
‘Drop it, man. Not funny.’ I glared at him.
‘I know you have a thing for her, man. Believe me, I tried. She really is fucking hot. But she would only tap my head and say I’m cute.’ He winked at me. ‘I guess you’re more her type. Shitface.’

It was no good idea to go there. Even though I wanted to. Axl was my best friend. We knew each other since high school. If I fucked his sister he would flip. He always had some aggression issues. Not that I was scared but this could really fuck up the band. And we were going to the studio next week to nail that damn record.
On the other hand: who would possibly know?

I didn’t even come near to thinking about if Slash was right about Amy having a thing for me anyway. I saw her talking to some guy. What the fuck? Who was that dude?
I frowned ‘You know who that dude is?’
‘Huh?’ Slash looked at me ‘What dude?’
I just nodded to where Amy and that guy were standing.
‘No clue.’ Slash shrugged. ‘Wait. I think that’s one of Mike’s guys. You know?’
‘I have no idea who you’re talking about. Who’s Mike?’ I asked confused.
‘That cable guy. You know?’ He paused. ‘Wait, no. That barkeeper guy.’
Was he fucking kidding me? Couldn’t he just say he had no idea who the fuck that guy was?
I was pissed. And watching her with “cable guy” didn’t really get my mood up.
‘Yeah, right. Whatever.’ I said and pulled myself off the couch.

At this point I wasn’t really sure what I was thinking or going to do. I just didn’t want her flirting with this guy. So I lit me a cigarette and walked over to them.
Amy was leaning with her back at the wall, smiling and talking to “cable guy”. And he was all over her. He was leaning so close to her that I wanted to rip his throat. When I got to them I threw the guy a look.
‘Fuck off.’
‘What the fuck?’ he said harshly.
‘Get lost, man. My house, my booze and my fucking girl.’
Sign up to rate and review this story