Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > More to Love

More to Love

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-09-07 - 374 words

0Unrated
Hi. My name is Mikey.

I'm a junior in highschool. My older brother Gerard and his best friend Frankie are seniors in school with me here.

They're graduating in a couple months then I'm going to be alone here. I'll see Gerard at home, sure.

But nobody slams me into lockers at home or tries to beat the crap out of me. He and Frankie are the ones who protect me here at school.

Gerard wasn't much of a threat from the looks of him. Gangly, pale boy with short black hair and girl fingers. Can't do much, right?

Wrong. He broke a guy's jaw with one punch once. It was the most terrifying and amazing thing I'd ever seen.

Frankie is the opposite. Short, lightly tanned boy with short black hair and muscles that would make anyone turen tail and run. He looked like he could be in a gang with all the tattoos on his arms and the scorpion on his neck.

But he's really a big teddy bear. I think that's why I love him so much.

Oh, did I mention I'm gay? Yeah...that's why I need protection.

But they're leaving in four months. When they're gone, I'll get mauled.

I'm going to get killed.









I'm back from Washington guys! I started a new story and got at least ten chapters more on To The End. I got the idea for this from I have no clue.

BUT in the last two days, I've gotten about.... 5-6 hours of sleep. So I'm not really asking questions about how my brain is even functioning at this point.

In other words, if there's any typos or writing mistakes, just look over em for the first few chapters of this, yeah?

The intro (what you just read) to this is sort of a self confession of Mikey to himself, stating his issues at hand and his love for Frankie.

It's gonna get epic :o) Promise. Also, when I get the picture video done, I'll put a link to it in one of the chapters for you guys.

Fair warning though. It's about 17 minutes long and not even finished yet. So....there's that...

R+R and all that fun stuff.

Hugs and Pretzels,

-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story