Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Venus Butterfly

Sour Cherry Game

by Noizchild 0 reviews

While in the bath, Tsuzuki tries to figure out what to do next when the Mother tries to seduce him for her own little game.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2013-09-15 - 628 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Sixteen: Sour Cherry Game:

Tsuzuki sat in the bathtub frowning. This just took a turn for the crapper. The Mother had begun to move these past three days. He already had his work cut out the day she took over. Now, he would have to hide it from Ju-Oh-Cho too? The shinigami shook his head.

What the hell? /None of this is going right!/ He looked up at the ceiling. The man needed to fix this. He decided that the first step was to talk to his mother-in-law.

/I need to contact Parkman-san/, he thought. Suddenly, Tsuzuki became aware that he wasn't alone anymore. This shinigami turned his eyes to the doorway. His wife stood in a robe smirking. Tsuzuki frowned at her.

"What do you want?" he asked. The Mother in Anna's body licked her lips.

"What else?" she asked. "You!" The shinigami's face didn't change.

"Sorry," he said; "But I'm married."

"I know," she said. "You're married to me." Tsuzuki shook his head sternly.

"No," he said, "I'm married to Anna-chan. You are not her."

"But, I am," the Mother said. She slid the door shut behind her. "She is of me and I am of her."

"But you're not her," Tsuzuki said. The kitsune fought to keep her composure. He wouldn't be easy to sway. Lucky she was used to getting her way. The Mother cleared her throat.

"Well then," she began again. "Let me show you."

"Show me what?" Tsuzuki asked. The wife smirked as she slid loose the sash of her robe. The shinigami battled himself as the robe hit the bathroom floor. He knew he couldn't resist Anna's Junoesque curves. His frown deepened as he sank into the warm water. The Mother raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "You practically worship this body every night. Why so cold now?" Tsuzuki narrowed his eyes at the woman in his wife's body.

/Stop using her like that/, he thought, enraged. The Mother sneered.

"What was that?" she asked. Tsuzuki kept his eyes to the floor. Good, she could hear his thoughts. The shinigami lifted his head.

"Stop using Anna-chan like a whore," he hissed. His wife narrowed her eyes at him. Already, she had her work cut out for her with this guy. She needed to up her charm for this. The Mother giggled. Tsuzuki raised an eyebrow at her.

"What's so funny?" he asked. The kitsune smirked at him.

"A whore, huh?" she asked. The wife moved closer to the tub. Tsuzuki backed away. The woman took him by the cheeks.

"Isn't Anna your whore?" she asked. Tsuzuki bit his lower lip.

"That's not true," he muttered. The mother raised an eyebrow at him.

"It isn't?" she asked. Tsuzuki shook his head.

"No," he said. The Mother looked perplexed.

"Are you saying she's your soul mate?" she asked.

"Yes," her husband answered. Neither one spoke at first. The Mother held back her laughter.

"Bullshit," she muttered.

"And why is that?" Tsuzuki asked. His wife smirked and tried to climb into the tub with him. Tsuzuki jumped out as fast as he could. The Mother gave him a puzzled look.

"What's matter, sweetie?" she asked. "I thought you wanted this." The shinigami found himself caught between rage and bewilderment.

"Well… I do…" he confessed. The Mother focused her eyes on him.

"But?" she asked. The husband shook his head.

"I… I'm going to be leaving now!" he blurted out. His wife watched him run away as she smirked. She eased back into the water.

"He's tough to crack," she said. A small smiled eased onto her face. "I have to admit," the Mother spoke. "This game is rather entertaining." However, she paused.

"Oh, you're still here?" the kitsune asked. "Heh."
Sign up to rate and review this story