Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Trying to Escape the Inevitable

Exploding

by xSoMeOnEx 0 reviews

And then he just burst...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-09-22 - 885 words

0Unrated
Why did Brendon have to be so goddamn provocative? Due to his charms, Ryan was stuck in an awful double date with two mindless bimbos. Ryan’s date, Gabriela. She was dreadful. She always had this “hate you all” look on her face and was the biggest wannabe ever. You didn’t know if she was trying to pull off the goth, emo, scene, hipster, punk or preppy look. She had all of them combined and it didn’t fit her well. Her black hair was messy and it looked as if a bird had nested there. Brendon told Ryan they were super models. God, if she was a super model, he definitely didn’t want to see a regular model. Ryan doesn’t judge by appearance, but this girl was a complete train wreck. Not only was her hair a mess, but her face greasy, her green-blue eyes had to much smudged makeup and her body, flat chest, huge fatty stomach, fallen ass and chunky legs. She also wore a blue shirt that said “Go Girl! Go!” that was way too small for her.

Now Brendon’s date, Silvana. She was definitely a model, of those who never eat. She was skinnier that Ryan, now that’s a lot. Her brown hair was straight with red bangs she called her punk bangs. She had too much mascara around her brown eyes and the girl had to get someone to do her makeup, because she just didn’t know. She wore this really tight dress, that you could see her ribcage and hipbone. It was merely, horrifying. Not only that, but she had no brains.

Ryan sat next to Gabriela, obnoxious Gabriela. She was a eating a huge cheese burger and she didn’t even care to clean her lips after finishing. In front of them where Brendon and Silvana, who seemed to be enjoying themselves. Ryan could barely take it. That little tramp had her hands all over Brendon and occasionally whispered things to his ear and giggled. Her laugh made Ryan want to choke her.

Ryan looked at his watch, 3 am. “Brendon, we have to leave in 2 hours.” Ryan reminded his friend, but he just disregarded him. This filled Ryan with envy and fury so he stood up ruthlessly. “I’m leaving! If the bus leaves you, we’ll have to look for a replacement.” He announced and walked away.

“Call me!” Gabriela slurred and as if it was the most pleasant view, she adjusted her bra.

Brendon stood up; “I’ll be right back.” he announced and went after Ryan.

Brendon Urie is an idiot. He made Ryan suffer. Couldn’t he understand how much he loved him? Off course not, he didn’t even know. He sat on a bench, in what seemed like a park. Tired, he was tired of all of this. He was tired of Brendon!

“Ryan!” he heard Brendon call. The boy spotted his friend and ran to sit next to him. “Are you going to tell me what’s wrong?”

“I’m tired Brendon, I’m tired.” He said, not sure if he would collapse in tears.

“Tired? Of what?” Brendon asked.

Ryan thought for a second of what he was going to say, then blurted all out. “I’m tired of everything. Especially you! You and the things you do. Setting me up with brainless bimbos, caressing me on stage, saying I’m your best friend. Everything you are doing to me annoys me! I’m tired! Why can’t you just stop and think about how I feel? Try to think of other people, cause all you do is think about yourself. Brendon is not all about you. Its no…” he was interrupted by Brendon launching to his lips. Ryan felt his tender lush lips on his. A feeling so wanted, a feeling that comforted his anger. But then he pulled away.

“God at least that got you to shut up.” he said, as if the kiss was nothing. Probably for him it was nothing, but for Ryan. It was everything. All he ever wanted was to feel a real kiss from Brendon and for a second he thought he was getting it. Oh the disillusionment. Just to shut him up. Ryan felt tears in his eyes. He was about to collapse, have a nervous breakdown.

“That’s what I mean.” Ryan mumbled, but Brendon didn’t listen. He wasn’t sure if he actually said it or just thought about saying it. That’s what Brendon did to him. Confound the shit of him. Brendon should just die, then all his suffering would stop. But how could he survive without his unholy innocence.

Ryan stood up and looked at Brendon, “You know how I said, we would make many albums together.” He started. Brendon looked at him and nodded, “Well I was wrong. This is our first and last album together.” Saying this, he walked away, leaving Brendon sitting on the wooden white bench in pure stun.

Another album meant more years with Brendon. He couldn’t withstand another second with him, less another two years of pure suffering. No more Panic! At The Disco. He had to go. Brendon’s presence made him suffer. Ache wasn’t welcomed for Mr. Ryan Ross.

Sign up to rate and review this story