Categories > TV > WWE

It's Good To Be Us

by RhiannonLeighBlack 1 review

Jon Moxley/OC. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do when it comes to that pesky morning problem.

Category: WWE - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-09-26 - 682 words

1Hot
Jon Moxley was horny. There was just no other way to say it, he was rock hard. So hard, in fact, that he was sure he could break someone’s jaw if he swung his erection at them from the right angle and the right velocity. He was half tempted to hunt down Tyler Black—whose apartment was just a few doors down from his own—and do just that, unless he could get some relief.

It was a chilly, rainy Saturday morning, and he wasn’t required to go to FCW to train today, so he was still in bed with the temptress he’d talked into moving to Tampa with him. She looked so cute with her book in her lap, her hair tousled from sleep and the passion from the night before, and her mug of Irish breakfast tea steaming in her hand. She’d asked him to read with her and Jon had found himself unable to concentrate on the book—or anything else for that matter—while she was in such close proximity to him. She’d swatted him away twice after he’d buried his nose in her hair and started to stroke her stomach. He’d resigned himself to taking a piss, and then pouring himself a cup of coffee, in hopes of walking off his persistent morning erection, to no avail.

This time, however, Jon was determined to get his prize.

Putting his coffee cup down on the night stand, he slid back into bed, pulling her to his side, and resting his chin on her shoulder.

“Hey you, did you get your coffee?”

“Uh huh,” he replied, pretending—for the moment—to read over her shoulder.

As soon as he was sure she wasn’t suspecting anything, Jon pounced.

“Hey, what do you say we ditch the book and do some hands on learning?”

He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively, causing his girlfriend to chuckle quietly as she shook her head.

“Nuh uh, I wanna finish this chapter.”

“You can finish it later,” Jon retorted, snatching the book from her hands.

“Hey, gimme back my book!”

She made a grab for it, only to find that it was held out of her reach. Twice, and a third time she made a lunge for it, only to find her fingers closing around thin hair instead. She growled a warning, to which Jon merely smirked in response, before inserting a bookmark and giving the tome a fling over his shoulder.

“Jonathan, I wasn’t done reading—HEY! I’m still drinking that!”

The young woman whined in protest, as her mug of piping hot tea was removed from her grip and placed on the nightstand with Jon’s coffee.

“You can finish all of that later,” he replied, gently pulling her hair back off of her neck as he began to lap kisses along it.

“Baby…” she whined, attempting to wiggle away from him.

“I think we can come to a compromise…” he chuckled, tightening his grip on her.

The surprised gasp that escaped from her mouth only urged him on, as he threaded his fingers into her hair, and sank his teeth gently into the skin along the valley between her neck and her shoulder. His hand slipped between her thighs, his fingers brushing over the heat radiating from her core, and he grinned wolfishly as he found the moisture pooling there.
“You are so beautiful first thing in the morning. Intoxicating, and irresistible,” he purred, nipping her earlobe as he pressed his chest to hers, one hand squeezing her ass as the other yanked her hair.

“Jonathan…”

He moaned as she whimpered his name, kissing along the column of her throat and sinking his teeth into the hollow of it. For all of a second, as he pulled her flush to his body, she was on top; seconds later he’d flipped over, settling between her thighs and grinning widely at her.

“No effin’ escape now,” he chirped.

“You asshole!” was the exclaimed response, before Jon caused his lady to lose all coherent thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story