Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemical Romance: the (Disney) musical

The Band and the Beast

by nicolagirl 1 review

A monster attacks the village. Who's gonna save the town's folk? Kellin or the band?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Parody - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-09-27 - 1209 words

0Unrated
AN. This scene contains a fight scene. I’m not really good a writing fight scenes so tell me what you thought.

Scene 10

The day has passed. It is now a new day. There is no trace of snow but only sun. It’s a hot day. Camera pans into the band’s bus. They are all asleep except for Gerard who is still fuming from the night before.

Gerard:
That Kellin…I’ll kill him…when I get the chance! Thinking I’ll buy him coffee every morning! Who does he think he is?

Mikey: (Waking up)
Gee, go back to bed…

Gerard:
Mikey, there is no time to sleep. This guy thinks he can beat me at being the best? I think not.

Mikey:
Stop stumping around…

Gerard:
I’m not stomping around Mikey…

The place begins to rumble and the rest of the band wake up. The shaking becomes more violent.

Ray:
What the hell’s going on, guys?

_ _ _

On another side of the town, Vic and Kellin watch from an alley as a huge monster stumps all over the village. It is tearing the houses from the ground and kicks cars. People in the village are either screaming or throwing weapons at the beast. A family also watch.

Father of family:
Kids…strike a funny pose so when they find our bodies they get a good laugh…(they all pose)

Vic:
This is your chance to show them how tough you are, Kelli…

Kellin:
Explain to me why you call me Kelli…

Vic: (sighs)
I wrote an epic song for you and it’ll rhyme if I call you Kelli so get used to it, kid. No, I want you to go outside and kill that monster.

Kellin: o.o
you’re kidding, right?

Vic: (pushes Kellin out of the alley and towards the monster)
Go ahead! It doesn’t bite too much.

Gerard, Mikey, Ray and a hungover Frank run to Kellin.

Ray: (watches the monster eat a dog)
What the heck is that thing?

Kellin: (acting cool)
it is clearly a monster. And I will kill it!

Gerard: (tries not to kill Kellin)
Sure…let’s see you kill it then…

Kellin gulps but walks up to the monster.

Kellin:
Hey, you!

The monster looks at Kellin.

Kellin:
I think you should leave before I hurt you.

The monster ignores him and walks on. Kellin, full of rage, picks up a rock and throws it at the monster. The monster is then enraged. He grabs Kellin and eats him…

The end…I’m kidding.

Gerard: (cheers with delight)
I’M THE AWESOME ONE NOW!!!

Vic, who is still in the alley, gasps and snarls at Kellin’s idiocy.

Mikey:
Guy’s, we should help him…

Gerard:
Or we can let the monster have its way and then leave.

Gerard is then shocked when he is knocked over by something. He rolls the object off him to see that it is a half conscious Kellin covered in slime from the beats mouth. Vic cringes. Gerard looks at the beast which lols at them all. Gerard is very angry now.

Gerard:
YOU GOT SLIME ON MY CLOTHES! NOW YOU’VE DONE IT!

All of a sudden the sun gets brighter and a figure descends from the sky.

Gerard: (wincing at the bright light)
G-God…?

The light dims down to reveal Elvis with angel wings and a halo. He is carrying a stereo in one hand which is playing ‘Devil in Disguise’ by himself. In his other hand, he holds a yellow ray gun.

Elvis:
What’s up, Gerard? Here take this! (He throws the gun to Gerard)

Gerard’s hand lights up. A really bright white light then envelopes the band. A few minutes pass and the bright light dims down. Vic nearly shrieks as the band have now become killjoys!

Vic: (to himself)
No!

Gerard: (to Elvis)
So we use these to kill that thing? (pointing to the beast which is now harlem shaking randomly)

Elvis:
Uh-huh.

Mikey: (looking at his red gun)
Will it be easy?

Elvis:
Uh-huh.

Ray: (looking at his blue gun)
This is awesome!

Elvis:
Uh-huh.

Frank:
Will this hangover ever end?

Elvis:
Uh-huh. NOW GO AND KILL THE THING!

Elvis flies away back to the sky whilst playing ‘You ain’t nothing but a hound dog’.
The four killjoys run towards the monster and begin to shoot at it. It does little damage.

Gerard:
DAMN YOU, ELVIS! THESE GUNS SUCK!

Ray: (Runs up to the monsters leg and kicks it. The monster actually falls over)
WOW! I knew the gym paid off!

The rest of the band begin to kick the crap outta the monster. Meanwhile Vic runs up to Kellin who is trying to collect himself.

Vic:
You idiot! Those killjoys are doing your job! You wanna be a King or what?!

Kellin:
I’m dying….

Vic:
No, you’re not. You’re just weak!

The band is still kicking the shit outta the monster. Seeing the monster is now weaker than before, they begin to shoot at it.

Gerard:
Someone go and distract it! Two of you follow me!

Ray and Frank literally push Mikey out of the way to join Gerard.

Gerard: (points to a green circle that is on the back of the creature’s neck.)
When I shot that just now, the thing reacted very badly. It’s the weak spot.

Gerard notices the monster turning to face them. He then over at Mikey who is nearly pissing himself with fright.

Gerard:
MIKEY! Distract the thing, would you?!

Mikey begins to scream out at the monster and shoots it in the eye.

Mikey:
Hey…d-douche bag…you…s-s-suck!

The monster goes to grab Mikey. Mikey flinches and squeezes his eyes shut. When he doesn’t feel any pain he looks up at the monster to see it fall back.

Gerard and Ray run from the monster which is about to crush them. Frank stays put.

Gerard and Ray:
Move, Frank! You freaking psycho!

Frank: (watches as the monster is going to crush him)
Shortest hangover ever…

Gerard runs out and pushes Frank out of the way. The two tumble around a bit. Once they’ve collected themselves they look at the monster which is now dead. They pant for a bit.

Gerard: (Abruptly)
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, FRANK? YOU COULDA GOT YOURSELF KILLED!!

Frank:
You…just…saved my life…

Gerard: (blushes)
Yeah…you’re the only good rhythm guitarist I know…where else would I find one of you?

Frank:
Thanks…

Ray and Mikey join the two. A white envelops them and they are back to their normal selves again. People from the village come out of hiding and gather around the band.

Villager 1:
You saved us!

Villager 2:
Why? All we’ve done since you’ve arrived here is try to kill you and push you outta our town.

Ray:
Just…being nice people I guess.

Vic watches as the crowd of villagers gather around the band and praise them. He snarls and stomps and Kellin’s head.

AN. I hint at the frerard just there! :L Next chapter will be completely a song! And it is an awesome song from Hercules. :L
Sign up to rate and review this story