Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > After Naraku: Lord Sesshomaru and Rin

CHAPTER #2

by Abztract_Isight 0 reviews

Lord Sesshomaru and Rin's relationship as she gets older.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Sesshoumaru,Rin - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-09-29 - 177 words - Complete

0Unrated
A few months later Rin comes upon a group of bandits who have taken a village master's little daughter as ransom. At first Rin just stands there not moving. Jaken walks right into her and starts calling Rin names. She bonks him on the head and then leaps into action. She cuts off hands and legs, but never kills anyone. Those that could run, did so in fear. Those who could not, crawled away. The little girl stands there crying, still in shock. Rin hugs her and says it will be ok. Rin and Kohaku take the girl back to her parents. As they leave, the little girl pushes away from her mother, runs to Rin and hugs her fiercely, saying happily, "thank you!" Rin smiles and it lights up her eyes. Her delight in life is back.
Lord Sesshomaru is his reserved self, but when one of Rin's daggers breaks battling a demon snake later that week, he exchanges the human blades for ones made from demon fangs. She cherishes the gift and understands the gesture.
Sign up to rate and review this story