Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe Together We Can Live

Chapter 8

by MCR667 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-09-29 - 1190 words

0Unrated
Hi guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever, school started and I've been super stressed but I promise I'll do better


Chapter 8
Franks Pov

It’s been two months since the accident and it seems like Gerard is a lot better, his smile seems more genuine he no longer cringes when he looks at Bandit rather he smiles bigger, probably loving seeing so much of Lynz in her. Although these are all just guesses because Gerard stopped talking to me, he still lives with us and still eats dinner with us and still spend time with us and he talks to everyone but with me he uses the highest formality avoiding any real conversations with me. Then when I try to talk to him alone he makes up an excuse and leaves. I thought we were good I thought we were friends again, but I guess I was wrong, I don’t know why he stopped talking to me but after that night, that night he had the nightmare he stopped talking to me.

I know he still gets the nightmares because every night I here his screams and I run to his side and wake him up, but right after he wakes he pushes me out of his room. I don’t know what’s wrong, I just I want my friend back, I thought after all that time we could finally be friends again, but no because something’s wrong and he wont tell me.

After dinner Gerard leaves to use the bathroom and Jamia says, “I think we should take the kids to get ice cream”

I smile and say, “You go I’m gonna stay back and talk to Gerard”

Her smile fades slightly and she says, “Good, cause there’s something up between the two of you and you guys need to fix it before you start fighting”

They leave and Gerard comes out and asks, “Where did they go?”

“To get ice cream” He turns around and starts heading up the stairs, “Wait Gerard”

He cringes slightly knowing what I’m gonna say, “What?”

I walk closer to him and ask, “Whats wrong”

He lies, “Nothing, everything is fine”

“Bullshit”

“I have no clue what you’re talking about”

“Stop lying to me Gerard”

He puts his hands up then starts walking away, “I’m not doing this”

I follow him, “Yes Gerard you are because I thought you were my friend, I thought we could do this again”

He turns around to look at me, “Frank I really don’t want to do this”

“Why Gerard? I don’t understand it was working we were friends again and then you had that dream and you stopped talking to me, what happened? Why wont you talk to me?”

He sighs, “Because it hurts Frank, yeah think I’m crazy for hurting over you when my wife just died, but sadly I found that easier to come to turns”

“I I don’t understand”

“Frank I love you, and it hurts, it hurts so much to see you with Jamia, because I want to be with you, I want to fall asleep in your arms, I want to kiss your lips, I want to be with you Frank. I know I can’t and it’s pathetic that I feel this way, but it’s exactly like two years ago. And I’m sorry if this fucks everything up, I’m sorry it’s this hard for me to be your friend, I’m sorry”

By the time he finishes tears stain his cheeks I walk up to him slowly and I gently wipe the tears away, he looks into my eyes then I lean forward and kiss him gently on his lips and whisper, “I love you too Gee”

He leans his forehead against mine, “That doesn’t change anything, it just makes it hurt more”

“I’m sorry Gee”

He pulls away and walks into his room closing the door tight, I run my fingers through my hair and think how did this happen, why does this happen, I know Gerard will continue to avoid me to save his own sanity and I will stop pushing him, we will slowly drift apart again just like last time.

There’s no way to make this right, there’s no way that I can be with Jamia and make Gerard happy. I thought maybe we could be friends because he needed me, he would confide in me and it felt just like before so I guess I’m kidding my self if I ever thought this would work. Its worse this time because Lynz is gone, I look deeper into Gerard’s eyes and I see the pain in them I see now that most of his smiles are fake, they never reach his eyes. His beautiful hazel eyes that are so deeply filled with desolation that it hurts me, the only time I see those empty eyes light up with happiness these days are when he’s with Bandit. I true smile will form on his lips when he looks at her and that smile reaches his eyes, although with that happiness you see a hint of sadness because she reminds him of Lynz and that she’s gone.

Two days later

It’s the later afternoon on Friday and as I walk down the stares I hear Gerard whispering on the phone, “No I’m not talking to you”

Theres a pause and a muffled voice on the phone that I can’t here, “Why? Why would you call me now?” Another pause, “Fuck no don’t even try, I have a daughter do you think I’m going to take the risk of fucking her life up? Its not just my life anymore I can’t afford to screw up especially now” Theres a pause then Gerard lets out a sigh, “I can’t” he pauses again, “Fine I’ll meet you now but that’s it never again, okay you tell me whatever the fuck it is you can’t over the phone then I leave and never see you again”

Who the fuck was Gerard talking to and what the hell was that, I creep back up the stares trying not to make a noise not wanting Gerard to know I over heard what he said. I get in my room and close the door then I hear Gerard coming up the stairs and walking to our room, he knocks lightly and I open the door. “Hey I just wanted you to know I’m heading out to meet a friend I don’t know how long I will be so could you watch Bandit”

I smile and respond, “Yeah sure no problem”

He leaves I close the door then slip on my shoes and jacket, Jamia asks, “Where are you going?”

“I’m following him, I over heard his phone call and I’m worried”

I see Gerard pull out of the drive way and I soon start to follow him trying to keep a good distance.
Sign up to rate and review this story