Categories > Original > Fantasy

Hard knock life

by HavenWay 0 reviews

Orlando Bloom has a great career. His kids are just there for the ride as he moves along in his career. Based around his daughter.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2013-09-29 - 268 words

0Unrated
"The kids are doing beautifully." Orlando replied as a interviwer asked about his kids.
.
.
Alexanadar 15, Arizon 14 and Alexa 13, (or as they went by, Alex, Izzy and Lexa.) sat at the side lines as their dad talked about his movie and apparently them. He had many more interviews lined up after this one so it meant less time actually being 'normal' as Orlando claimed they were. They weren't at all in the bit normal at all. They were thrown into stardom with him at tender ages of 4,3 and 2. They were famous for their dad as they hit school and plenty of other students mothers had forced their kids to try to befriend them at school to get closer to their dad but it never worked.
.
.
Is there any kind of adoption advice or encouragements you woud like to spread?
.
.
Orlando eyed the interviewer like he spit venom on his face but he quickly caught his reaction and smiled once more.
.
"I can not force anyone to adopt so I can't say nothing reguarding that matter. But it is a serious thing and you can do so much for a parentless child who needs your love and affection. I think this interview is basically over. Right champ?" Orlando got up and walked away to his kids.
.
.
.
It was no secret that his daughter, Alexa, was adopted. Everyone knew it but no one, till today, said anything to him or his ex about her. Well the kids looked on, Orlando called his rep and demanded that no one bring up adoption to him otherwise, like this interview, he would walk away.








..
.
Sign up to rate and review this story