Categories > Original > Romance > Forbidden Attraction

First Meeting

by glostick86 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-08 - 748 words

0Unrated
Once Gabby gets there she starts to get the place ready to open. She's about halfway through her tasks when she hears the buzzer to the front door telling her that someone wants to come in.

"Hi. Can I help you?"

"Yeah. I'm here for an interview." says the mystery guy.

"Oh ok. Come on in and follow me." she leads him to the back of the restaurant. "What's your name so I can let the manager know?"

"It's Jesse."

"Jesse? Ok. Oh wait your James's brother right?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah told us about you. My name is Gabby. I'm one of the trainers."

"Cool. How long you been here?"

"I've been with the restaurant for 3 years. Oh I better go get the boss for ya."

"Ok."

The whole time he was there she could not stop looking at him. He was tall. Maybe 6'0" or 6'2". Long semi-curly brown hair that was to the middle of his back. Athletic build and his skin was bronze colored. He could easily pass for Native American. He was hot!!!!

"Welcome to the team!" said her manager to him as he shook his hand.

"Hey great! Thank you!"

"Rachel and Gabby are our lead trainers so I'll have them set you up on your training schedule. Hold on...Gabby!"

"Yeah boss!" she says as she comes around the corner.

"I want you to meet Jesse. I need you and Rachel to get his training schedule together."

"No problem. Rachel is working bar this morning so I'll let her know."

"Great. Jesse go ahead and give me a call around 4 today and I'll let you know what it is."

"Yes sir. Thank you again. Nice meeting you Gabby."

"Yeah same here." she says with a smile.

"Bye."

Gabby works the rest of the day with a smile on her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi. Can I help you?" says a girl who comes to open the door.

"Yeah. I'm here for an interview." he answers.

"Oh ok. Come on in and follow me." she leads him to the back of the restaurant. "What's your name so I can let the manager know?"

"It's Jesse."

"Jesse? Ok. Oh wait your James's brother right?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah told us about you. My name is Gabby. I'm one of the trainers."

"Cool. How long you been here?"

"I've been with the restaurant for 3 years. Oh I better go get the boss for ya."

"Ok."

At first glance she was just a very normal girl. But one thing about her really caught his eye. It was her long raven black hair that was past her waist. He wondered briefly what it would be like to run his hands through it. If it feels just as soft as it looked. He noticed that every time she would walk by their table, she was always looking at him.

"Welcome to the team!" he heard the manager say to his as he was standing to shake his hand.

"Hey great! Thank you!"

"Rachel and Gabby are our lead trainers so I'll have them set you up on your training schedule. Hold on...Gabby!"

"Yeah boss!" she says as she comes around the corner.

"I want you to meet Jesse. I need you and Rachel to get his training schedule together."

"No problem. Rachel is working bar this morning so I'll let her know."

"Great. Jesse go ahead and give me a call around 4 today and I'll let you know what it is."

"Yes sir. Thank you again. Nice meeting you Gabby."

"Yeah same here." she says with a smile.

"Bye."

She was nothing really to look at. She was about 5'4" and would be considered a plus size girl. She had light brown skin and beautiful brown eyes.

"Hey bro. So? Did you get the job?" asked James.

"Yeah. I'm suppose to call later today to get my schedule."

"Bad ass!!!"

"Yeah...."

James noticed that his little brother was a little side tracked.

"Hey man. Something on your mind?"

"Na it's nothing. I just can't stop think about one of the girl I met today. I don't remember her name but she has long black hair that was past her waist."

"Oh you must be talking about Gabby. Yeah she's cool. She's one of the people who trained me. Why are you thinking about her. She's married."

"She is? Damn that sucks. She doesn't even look that old."

Well there go his plans. Guess he just has to settle for working with her.
Sign up to rate and review this story