Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight > I love you, Zero

Chapter 1

by Deception 0 reviews

After 4yrs Yuuki comes back

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-10-09 - Updated: 2013-10-09 - 762 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was a cool winter morning and I was looking out my bedroom window thinking of a silver headed hunter that I realised that I love too late. I sigh how I missed Zero, I miss his lavender coloured eyes, his silver hair, his tattoo on the left side of his neck I even miss his smirk. Then I heard my door open and close as my brother Kaname came up behind me “Are you alright Yuuki?” He asked in my ear as he hugged me from behind. “I’m fine big brother.” I looked up at him, he nodded and he walked back to his study. I then look back out onto the white landscape before me. For the hundredth time in the four years that we have been away back at the Kuran Mansion I wished that I was back home at the Academy with Zero, the headmaster and of course with Yori again. I wonder if Yori is the new perfect working with Zero to keep the students safe. Then Hanabusa came in, “If you don’t mind me asking Lady Yuuki but what is bothering you?” I look at him with a sad smile. “I miss my friends and father that’s all Hanabusa and please call me Yuuki.” Hanabusa is the only one who sees what I really feel and knows about the curse. “I did what you asked and the headmaster is expecting you in two days.” He reported. “Thank you Hanabusa and will you becoming with me I need someone I can trust.” I smiled another sad smile. “Of course I will Lady Yuuki.”

Hanabusa bowed and left me to my thoughts. Over the next two days I packed everything I needed, the night before Hanabusa and I left for Cross Academy. When we finally got there I was nervous to see them again. “If you don’t want to then we don’t have to.” Aido placed a hand on my shoulder. “No I’m fine it’s just my nerves.” I smiled at him. When I got out I saw my father and two perfects standing there waiting for us. “Yuuki I’m so glad that you’re here.” My father was hugging me. Once he let go I hugged Yori and then I saw Zero staring at me with such hate that I felt I was going to die. “Can Hanabusa and I stay with you, father?” I asked in a small voice “Of course you can.” He shouted with glee then we heard a little growl. I look down and see the wolf cub I saved; he is a silver wolf with lavender eyes. I bend down and pick him up. “I found him in the snow covered in blood. I hope you don’t mind if he stays with me because he hates Kaname and I couldn’t leave him there.” I asked them. “Yes you can.” I nodded my thanks. As Yori lead me and Hanabusa to the house I could feel Zero following us so that we didn’t hurt Yori or any of the day students. All the way there the girls were glaring daggers at me again. When we got to our rooms I saw my old day uniform. Once I was dressed I went next door to Hanabusa’s room. “Hanabusa could you please cut my hair to the length it was when I was human.” “Of course Lady Yuuki.”

He got up and cut it to the neck length it was before. “Thank you and you look good in black, Hanabusa.” I thanked him as I left. The next few days were a blur as I got use to school again but as a vampire and with Hanabusa Aido helping me get through it. Then one cool afternoon after class I was in the forest when I could feel my throat dry up and my hunger growing. How I hate the curse on the vampire families. I could hear someone coming this way so I hide and waited. I saw Zero patrolling the grounds. “I wonder why she’s back anyway?” He asked himself as he walked away. Then I saw Hanabusa looking for me, “Yuuki where are you?” He called for me, I ran from the grounds until I heard a level-E vampire trying to hunt, when I found it I didn’t wait for it to realise that I was here, When I had drunk enough of his blood that it turned to dust I began to walk back to the academy.
Sign up to rate and review this story