Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Vikki's Personal One-Shot

by Hozzie 1 review

Another one-shot trade with Vikki :) Hope you like it and sorry it took so long to write :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-10-12 - 1723 words

1Funny
“Vikki!” Gerard yelled up the stairs to his younger sister “Vikki, breakfast is ready! Get your butt out of bed!”

“I’m out of bed, alright?” Vikki shrieked back down the stairs as she pulled on her favourite Fall Out Boy t shirt and looked at herself in the mirror, wondering if she looked okay. She stayed for as long as she could without Gerard yelling at her again before going downstairs into the kitchen “What’s for breakfast?”

“Pancakes.” Gerard smiled and served one to her on a plate. Vikki, Gerard and Mikey’s parents started work early in the morning and were often out most of the night so they didn’t get to see them very much. They didn’t mind too much though because Gerard usually took care of them and they knew their parents loved them, they just didn’t always have the time for them.

“Thank you.” Vikki smiled back and sat down opposite her little brother “So, what are you doing after school?”

“I’ve invited Frank over to watch some horror movies.” Gerard told her, taking a seat next to her. Vikki smiled a tiny smile to herself “What about you?”

“I don’t have any plans.”

“You can join us if you’d like.”

“Yeah, that’d be fun.”

“Can I join you?” Mikey asked pleadingly, looking up from the comic book he’d been reading.

“No,” Gerard told him firmly “You’ll get nightmares again.”

“I didn’t get nightmares last time!” Mikey lied.

“Yes you did, you wet the bed.” Vikki reminded him.

“Why do you always have to break that up?” Mikey whined.

“We’d better go soon or we’re gonna be late.” Gerard said, shovelling the rest of his pancake into his mouth and getting up “Come on! We can’t be late again!”



They made it to school ten minutes before the bell was supposed to go. Mikey ran off to meet his friends while Vikki and Gerard walked round to the back gates and met up with Ray and Frank. They didn’t have many other friends “Hey guys.” Frank smiled “You look nice today Vikki.”

“Thanks.” Vikki said, blushing red. Vikki was so enthusiastic to hang round with Frank and Gerard that night because just lately she’d realised that she had a big crush on Frank. She’d always thought he was kind of cute but now she was realising just how much she truly liked him.

Gerard looked at Vikki then back at Frank. He knew what was going on and he didn’t want the two of them to get together. It wasn’t because he thought Frank would treat her badly or anything, he knew it was more selfish than that. It was because he didn’t want to lose his best friend and his sister. If they got together, they’d probably start ignoring him. He’d be left with only one friend and his wimpy little brother. He loved Ray and Mikey, but they weren’t the same as Frank and Vikki. He didn’t know what to do though.




Later, Gerard was sat next to Frank in Maths. Vikki wasn’t in any of the same classes as them because she was in the year below “Frank...” Gerard said slowly “Can I ask you a question?”

“Of course you can.” Frank said, doodling at the bottom of his Maths book. He always hated this subject.

“Do you... Do you have feelings for Vikki?”

Frank was silent and his pen was paused in mid-air before he finally said “Yeah. Yeah, I think I do.” He bit his lip “You don’t mind do you? I wasn’t going to do anything until I spoke to you first. And she probably doesn’t like me back anyway.”

“Yeah, probably not.” Gerard laughed, his stomach knotting with guilt the moment he said it. He knew how much Vikki liked him.

“So she hasn’t said anything to you?” Frank asked, a little disappointed.

“Well. She once said that you’re just like a big brother to her.” Gerard lied, feeling even guiltier when he saw the look on Frank’s face.

“Oh. Well, I’m glad you spoke to me.” Frank said “Otherwise I would’ve made a complete fool out of myself. Thanks Gerard.”

“No problem Frank.” Gerard whispered “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, you haven’t done anything wrong.” Gerard winced. Yes he had.




After school, Gerard and Frank walked home a few paces behind Mikey and Vikki. The younger siblings were arguing about whether or not Mikey should be allowed to watch the horror movies later on and Frank was still talking about Vikki “An older brother?” He asked “That practically means she thinks I’m you. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but I’m not like you! Have I been treating her like a little sister? Because I’ve never viewed her that way...”

“I don’t know Frank; I just told you what she said. I don’t know how she feels.” Gerard was beginning to feel really bad as he realised just how much Frank liked Vikki. Didn’t he want what was best for his younger sister? “I mean, she said it a while ago. She might’ve changed her mind since then. I don’t know.”

“So do you think I should talk to her?”

“I don’t know.” Gerard said, remembering the phrase his Dad used to say if he said ‘I don’t know’ a lot. ‘Don’t know a lot do you?’ Well Gerard did know a lot about this particular subject. Vikki liked Frank. Frank liked Vikki. Gerard didn’t like it though “I don’t know what you should do.”

“I’ll think about it.” Frank said, biting his lip “You are okay with this, right? You seem a bit quiet.”

“Oh yeah, yeah, I’m fine.” Gerard lied again, biting his lip “Everything will be okay.”

They made it back to Gerard’s house and Mikey was sent to his room because Gerard insisted he would have nightmares if he watched the films. The other three went into the living room and eventually settled down to watch House of Wax “Even though it’s actually not that scary.” Gerard said, sitting back “I mean, even Mikey wouldn’t be scared by this.”

Vikki laughed but Frank remained silent, wondering what he should say to Vikki and whether he should say anything at all “Frank, is everything okay?” Vikki asked him.

Frank nodded “Yeah I’m fine.”

They got halfway through the movie before Gerard got up to go and make the three of them some coffee. Gerard looked up when the kettle finished boiling and saw Vikki standing there “Gerard, is Frank okay?” She asked him “He’s acting really weird and will barely talk to me. Have I done something wrong?”

Gerard saw how sad she looked and felt awful “No, of course not. He’s just going through some stuff at home.”

“Oh, do you think I should talk to him?”

“No, I don’t think he wants to talk about that stuff right now.” Gerard sighed, wanting to tell her the truth but he didn’t want her to get mad at him. He didn’t want Frank to hate him either “I’ll talk to him later, okay?”

“Okay. I hope he’s alright.” Vikki said, biting her lip.

“He’ll be fine.” Gerard said, handing her a cup of coffee “Here, give this to Frank.”

“Okay.” Vikki walked into the living room and handed Frank the cup of coffee “Here you go.”

“Thanks Vikki.” Frank replied, taking the cup off her and taking a sip “Vikki, can I ask you something?”

Gerard walked into the room and heard Frank “Yeah, of course you can.” Vikki said.

“I was wondering why you thought that-“

“Frank!” Gerard interrupted loudly “I need to talk to you. Like right now.”

“Can’t it wait, I was about to-“

“It can’t wait!” Gerard cried “Please?”

Frank rolled his eyes and went into the kitchen with him “What is it?”

“Vikki was just talking to me.” Gerard said quickly “She said she really liked you and I said that I thought she thought of you as a big brother and she said that she never said that and I guess I must’ve been thinking about someone else. Anyway, please don’t tell her that I said that because she’ll kill me but anyway she really likes you, isn’t that great? You should probably talk to her. Yeah, you should talk to her.”

Frank stood there for a long moment processing what Gerard had just said because he’d been talking really quickly “So... She likes me?”

“Yes! Now you should talk to her.” Gerard grinned “Vikki! Get in here Frank wants to talk to you!”

“What are you-“ But Gerard had already left the room and Vikki had come in.

“Is everything okay?” Vikki asked.

“Uh yeah, I just uh wanted to talk to you about something...” Frank blushed bright red “Um Vikki... I really like you, okay?”

“Really? You mean like... You like like me?”

“Yeah, that’s what I mean.” Frank smiled.

Vikki grinned “I feel the same way. I always have.”

“So... Does that mean...” Frank swallowed “That you’ll be my girlfriend?”

Vikki smiled and nodded “Of course I will.” She raised one eye-brow and paused “One second...” She walked over to the door that lead into the living room and pulled it open. Gerard had clearly been listening on the other side because he fell flat on his face into the room “You’ve been listening?”

Gerard stood up slowly and said quietly “You have my permission to date my sister, goodnight.” And with that, he ran upstairs hoping that they wouldn’t find out he’d lied to both of them. He just wanted them to be happy now.

Frank smiled at Vikki “Wanna go finish the movie?”

“Sure. Even though I’ve already seen it like five times.” They both went into the living room and finished the movie.




[A/N] - I really hope you liked it! I'm sorry that it's really bad :(
Sign up to rate and review this story