Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Queen Of Hearts

Tainted Love

by moocow 4 reviews

I think you'll like this one

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-06 - Updated: 2006-08-06 - 802 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7- Tainted Love

It was one of those nights where you could have sworn you should be doing something other than staring at your ceiling listening to old 80's music. Blinking I sighed and looked over at my calendar. I had been in Chicago for four weeks and according to Massino, I had two more before he sent out the boys and killed me and Pete. He even said he'd tell him all about me so he can still be heartbroken when he dies. Shaking my head I sighed and rolled over, looking at the Polaroid pictures on my wall that I had hung up from the first night we had met Joe and Patrick. That's when I felt my phone vibrating next to me. I answered and smiled hearing Pete.

"Hello Alex, how are you this fine evening?" I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm sitting here in bed," he cut me off.

"Are you that lonely?" I smirked.

"No...I'm not that desperate and I'm just listening to music," Pete laughed and sighed.

"Joe wants us to go out to dinner with him and Patrick and another one of his friends from one of his college classes," I nodded and sat up to see myself in the mirror of the closet door.

"Ah...I don't look to pretty right now, may take a while...you come pick me up, ok?" I heard Pete snicker for a minute before clearing his throat.

"You are beautiful no matter what they say! Words can't bring yoooou down," I started laughing so hard at that moment as he sang on.

"Pete...please, just stay away from those kinds of songs," I said and he sighed, relieved.

"Thank god you're a rocker," Smiling I stood up and opened my closet.

"Just come get me, ok?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Did Alex get sexier?" I closed my eyes and shook my head as soon as me and Pete appeared next to everybody at the little comfort food diner Joe had told us to meet him.

"I don't know whether to take that as a complement or as an insult," Joe smirked and turned to another new face.

"Meet Andy..." he paused and waved a hand over at me. "Andy, meet Alex," Andy smiled and nodded as I sat down in the round booth, scooting over to make room for Pete.

As soon as he sat down, the waiter came over and took our orders. About halfway through diner I was asked a question.

"Have you ever wondered about the mob activity in your home town?" My heart skipped a beat and I nearly chocked on my drink. Patrick and Pete both had to nearly pound on my back to keep me breathing. Joe looked the most innocent so I blamed the question on him.

"Joe...the mob is," I paused and shook my head. "It's real, and that's all you need to know," Before I let too much slip I looked back to my meal and lost my appetite.

Another half hour later and I felt somebody take my hand from under the table. Looking up I saw Pete with his eyebrows creased.

"Are you ok?" he mouthed and I shrugged. He shifted his eyes before 'coughing' and shaking his head like he was in pain.

"Pete...maybe...maybe you should go back to your dorm," Patrick commented and Pete cleared his throat.

"You sure?" all the guys nodded and Pete turned to me, lightly smiling.

"Let's go...I'll drop you off at home," I nodded and smiled at the guys.

"Nice seeing you guys again...we should have a 30's night again soon," Joe smiled and nodded as me and Pete left the building. I shook my head at Pete and hugged him.

"Thank you so much," I mumbled and he laughed hugging me back.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had called Sonny and told him to get out of the house just in time. Pete was really coughing and I told him to stay with me so he wouldn't /die/. And right when I said that I think my heart broke at the irony. Right at my door he was ready to pass out and I peeled his coat off, throwing on my couch as I led him to my room and lied him down as gently as I could.

"Pete? Can you hear me?" he was starting to sweat and he groaned. Biting my lip I peeled off his first layer of shirt and helped him get his pants off, him cooperating to get under the covers.

"Alex..." I leaned over and perked my eyebrows up as I discarded my shoes and shrugged off my jacket.

"Yeah Pete?" he smiled and closed his eyes.

"Stay with me,"

And that's when I realized I was falling in love with my next victim.
Sign up to rate and review this story