Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto : The Prince of Uzu

Chapter 13 : Breaking Chains

by JohnnyDraven

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-10-17 - Updated: 2013-10-17 - 2609 words

?Blocked
Chapter 13 : Raccoons and Seals


"And that concludes my mission report Hokage-sama." Kakashi said with a small sigh. After returning to the village, Team 7 had been dismissed for the week. Kakashi and Naruto then went to the Hokage do be debriefed. After they had finished the Hokage was visibly surprised. "Why did you not send a message back to inform me of the upgrading of the mission rank Kakashi?" Hiruzen asked. "Well Hokage-sama, I thought that between myself and Naruto we could handle the upgrade in rank. I would have sent a message after we got to Tazunas house, but after Naruto bargained with Zabuza, the danger dropped back down substantially." Hiruzen nodded. Hiruzen had shown the Bingo book entry to the two of them as soon as they had entered his office. The entire village was now buzzing about the young genin and his supposed defeat of Zabuza Momochi, and his subsequent hero status in the land of Waves. "Well Naruto, I hope you are ready for the increased danger you now face. Once word reaches Iwa that you know how to perform Hirashin ; which Im sure will be soon if it hasn't happened already. Someone may try and assassinate you." Naruto nodded. "I understand Jiji, and don't worry, It's been an inevitability that some of my fathers enemies will try and retaliate against me for his deeds. I'm more then prepared to defend myself." Hiruzen smiled and nodded. "I know you will Naruto. I wonder how Onoki is going to react?"

(Meanwhile in Iwa)

"WHAAAAAAAT!?!" Screamed Onoki the Tsuchikage. He had just been handed a new Bingo book, depicting a young blonde that so reminded him of one of his countries greatest enemies. He didn't hate Minato Namikaze so much anymore however. He understood that it was war, and Minato was just doing his job. The fact was he himself had done, and ordered much worse. No, what made him scream to the heavens was the fact that the mans son, whom he had heard was dead had resurfaced, and somehow knew the Hirashin. "Are you sure that this is accurate?" Onoki asked the Jonin who brought the book to him. The Jonin nodded swiftly. "Hai Tsuchikage-sama." The Tsuchikage sighed. "Well thats just wonderful. Alert all shinobi that they are NOT to retaliate against this... Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. We need to tread carefully here. The last thing we need is another 4th Shinobi World War, especially if this boy is anything like his father. Is that clear?" The Jonin nodded, though visibly disappointed. "Hai Tsuchikage-sama!" 'Hiruzen you old bastard. Things will certainly be interesting from here on out.'

(Back in Konoha)

Naruto was sitting under the tree in his back yard. He had his eyes closed and a long tobacco pipe in his mouth, smoke floating towards the sky. Tenten was training in her Kenjutsu under the instruction of Narutos shadow clones. "Your progressing excellently Tenten, in time I am sure you could become a sword master." Tenten blushed at the compliment. Tenten couldn't believe how lucky she was to have a real Uzumaki sword master like Naruto as her teacher. Especially considering she didn't come from a clan. She still had stars in her eyes over the fact that Naruto had defeated one of the 'Seven Swordsman of The Hidden Mist' twice, and was now in the Bingo books.

(Later)

Naruto was in his office in his house. After training Tenten, and relaxing from his ordeals in Wave he re-submerged himself into finding a way to remove Ankos Curse Seal. Naruto had spent months on it and he knew that he was close to cracking it. There was one part of the seal however that was causing him problems. It was the last piece of the puzzle and for the life of him he couldn't figure out what it did and what it was for. So far the seal contained a chakra storage array, a chakra conversion array, and a kill switch. If Orchimaru was near he could kill Anko at anytime, or debilitate her with excruciating pain. The Chakra storage seal was probably where the evil chakra that he sensed leaking from Anko was stored, and the chakra conversion array was probably to convert Ankos own chakra into the darker chakra. Anko however had a seal suppressing the Curse Seal, so as long as she fought and didn't give in to the evil chakra her own chakra would not convert. This last piece of the seal though was driving him mad. "What do you do? What is your purpose?" He pondered it some more. 'Hey Kyuubi?' He asked his Tenant without entering the seal. 'Do you have any clu-' Then the realization hit him. "YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!" He now knew what it did, and had finally deciphered the entirety of the Curse Seal.


(4 Days Later)

Four days had passed and no one had seen or heard from Naruto. His friends and student, his Jiji, his Nii-san and his Ototou had no idea what was going on. The lights in his house were all dark, and the front door and windows were locked tight with various Fuuinjutsu. No one could get in and people were starting to talk, many grew worried. Hiruzen was currently discussing the matter in his office with all the collected Jonin Senseis of the rookie 9. Anko and Jiraiya were present as well as Guy. Suddenly a very tired Naruto appeared in the center of the room in a brilliant flash of blue flames. "I-I did it Jiji." He said before passing out in exhaustion. Hours later Naruto awoke on the Hokages couch. "Uggh, how long was I out?" Naruto looked up and realized their were many eyes upon him. The moment he had started to come too, all of the previous inhabitants were recalled, many out of curiosity. "Naruto, we are so glad you are okay." Hiruzen said visibly relieved. "Ototou where have you been?" "Yeah gaki, and why was your house all sealed up?" Naruto smiled at Kakashi and Jiraiya. Then he grew serious and looked straight into Ankos eyes. She returned the stare both confused, and a little pissed that the shinobi had just went and disappeared without saying anything.

Naruto stood up and sealed the room. He turned and met the confused looks of Kurenai, Anko, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Asuma, Maito Guy, and Hiruzen. "Anko-chan." Anko blushed at the familiar suffix and a few eyebrows raised. "Many months ago, before we met that first day in the forest of death, I was asked by Jiraiya to look into the Cursed Seal of Heaven." Many looked shocked at this, especially Anko. "Anko-chan, after months and countless sleepless nights, I have found a way to remove your seal." Naruto said with grim determination. Everyone now was gaping, and Ankos mind had momentarily shut down. Before anyone could speak however Naruto continued. "Their is a very great risk however to removing your seal. Not to you, but to me." Everyone again looked confused. "What I am about to reveal, must be treated as an S-Rank Secret Jiji." Hiruzen nodded his consent and bid Naruto to continue. "I have discovered that the Cursed Seal of Heaven gets its horrible powers from a very corrupt soul. Orochimaru sealed a small sliver of his fractured soul into the Curse Mark on your neck Anko-chan." Everyone was again shocked. "How the-" Naruto cut the questions off and continued. "Orochimaru has very possibly succeeded in his long time goal of immortality." Jiraiya and Hiruzen paled.

"You see, when a person takes the life of another human being, their soul cracks. That is part of the reason why when someone takes a life for the first time, they feel such a gut wrenching emotional response. However those cracks heal over time, provided you feel guilt, or remorse for the lives you take. It also helps if you had no choice in the matter, or the people you killed were known to deserve death. Orochimaru has killed hundreds of innocent men, women, and children after subjugating many of them to horrible tortures and experimentation. He relishes in the pain, and suffering he inflicts. His soul is dark, potent, and fractured beyond compare." Everyone seemed to understand so far. "The Curse Seal of Heaven utilizes both advanced Fuujinjutsu, Science, and very old black magic rituals.

"Orochimaru infused a piece of his soul, along with his chakra into a special enzyme that now coats his teeth. When he bit Anko, the enzyme rushed into her bloodstream and created the Curse Seal. This seal contains that piece of his soul, as well as his vile chakra. You see, the seal that holds the Kyuubi in me, holds both the Will, and the Chakra of the Kyuubi. Bijuus have no bodies. Their bodies are created from their chakra, and their will controls that chakra. Humans have a body, chakra, and their Soul, which is a similar concept as will.

The Cursed Seal you wear Anko-chan, houses both Orochimarus soul, or will if you want to call it that, as well as a bit of his chakra in your body. Orochimarus soul then beckons you too use it, whispering dark thoughts, and desires for power into your conscience mind. Activating the Seal unleashes Orochimarus chakra, that then filters through your chakra system. An array within the seal slowly converts your own chakra to match Orochimarus. You will become faster, and stronger but Orochimarus soul then becomes more powerful. If a bearer of a Cursed Seal gives in, and activates the seal to often their own soul will gradually weaken. After this happens, Orochimaru will then fight your soul for full control of your body. Orochimaru can then re-fuse his entire soul, into your corrupted body. Your body would then become the vessel for his soul. He is trying to attain immortality by stealing peoples bodies."

The entire room was now deathly quite, and dread swept through the collected jonin. "However Ankos cursed seal was suppressed early, and her seal is likely the first prototype he created. It is likely that he has greatly improved it since then. Now I would like to take you to the arena in the tower in training ground 44. Their I will remove your seal Anko-Chan." Ankos eyes brimmed with tears and she rushed toward Naruto and embraced him. "Please Naruto-kun. Please get rid of it." Naruto hugged her back and smiled. "Don't you worry Anko-chan, I will. Now, everyone follow me. I'm going to need all of your help."

(Arena Forest of Death)

Everyone that was present in the Hokages office was now standing in the Arena, where not too long ago Naruto had fought Kakashi. Naruto led Anko into the middle of the room. She was wearing a hospital gown and was instructed to sit. Naruto summoned shadow clones, armed with sealing supplies to begin writing intricate seals along the floor. Anko was now sitting in the center of a complex sealing array. All the Jonin present, as well as Jiraiya and the Hokage watched from the balcony. Anko was sitting with her back to them. Naruto after finishing with the seals on the floor addressed the ninja present.

"Okay. Ero-sennin, I need you to erect the strongest barrier you can around me and Anko-chan. After I finish drawing the seals, I will begin the sealing process. At the end of the sealing process, I will coat my teeth with the Kyuubis Yokai chakra. I will bite into the Cursed Seal, destabilizing it, and subsequently transferring Orochimarus soul into my body." Everyone gasped and Jiraiya was about to yell at his godson, but Naruto smirked and raised his hand to stop them from talking. "Its the only way to be sure that his soul fragment is destroyed. He will have to fight me, AND the Kyuubi to take over my body and trust me, that won't fucking happen. I will destroy his soul fragment in my mindscape. Now, as soon as I finish the sealing ritual, you NEED to get Anko-chan away from me, and erect a barrier seal."

The Hokage nodded but had to ask "Why is that Naruto-kun?" Naruto smiled a sad smile at his grandfather. "Im going to be fighting Orochimarus soul, as well as his chakra. My chakra, Kyuubis chakra, and Orochimarus chakra will be flowing, and with my will focused inward, in the task of destroying him, I may lose control of my body. You need create a barrier. Thats why I need all of the Jonin here. Its very possible they may have to fight my body, keep it subdued and under control until I am finished with Orochimaru."

Jiraiya and the Hokage were standing back, ready to create a barrier. Kurenai was standing nearby, to get Anko away as soon as the process was over. Naruto was currently drawing seals on Ankos naked chest. No one could her breasts but Naruto, because her back was turned to them. "That tickles you know." Anko said with a shit eating grin. "You didn't even buy me a drink Foxy-Kun." Anko teased. Naruto smiled and stared into Ankos amber eyes. "Hey, as soon as all of this is over I'll buy you however much sake you can drink." Then Naruto's eyes seemed to grow sad. He whispered to her. "Anko-chan, I really care about you. I-I want us to be more then friends, but I don't want you to feel that you owe it to me or anything for-" Anko silenced the shocked genin with a kiss. After what seemed like eternity to the blonde, she pulled away and smiled. "I would like that Naruto. Don't you worry, I've wanted to be with you for awhile now." Naruto smiled a bright true smile. "After this is over Anko-chan, I will take you to the nicest place in town."

(Later)

Naruto had finished all of his seals and it was now time to begin. "Okay Anko-chan, this may hurt a little bit, but bear with me." Anko nodded her head. "Kurenai, when I give the signal, get her the hell away." Kurenai nodded. Naruto closed his eyes and exhaled heavily. He took a deep breath and slammed his hand onto Ankos curse mark. "FUUJIN!" He screamed. All of the seals drawn along the floor, and Ankos chest glowed to life, before spiraling up her body and into her glowing curse mark. Naruto summoned Demonic Chakra to his teeth, elongating them into fangs. He bit into the mark and sucked. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Anko screamed, before blacking out from the intense pain caused by having Orochimarus soul torn out of her. Naruto held fast the wrenching through his body. It felt like he was being torn apart from the inside. He pulled off of Ankos shoulder and stumbled back. Already Potent chakra leaked from him, and black markings started to cover his body. "NOW! GET HER THE FUCK OUT! JIJI, BARRIER NOW!"

Kurenai rushed and ran back up to the balconies with Anko in her arms. Jiraiya slapped his hands on the ground and activated Barrier seals. Things were about to get interesting. Naruto stumbled around, repulsive purple chakra leaked from his body, and soon Kuramas chakra did as well. His finger nails grew into black claws, and his whisker marks turned black, and widened. His hair grew longer and spikier. He tossed his head back and roared. "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"




(What do you think so far? Next chapter will be the internal fight with Orochimaru. It will be a lot like the episode of Bleach where Ichigo took his Visord training and fought his inner hollow.)
Sign up to rate and review this story