Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The joke Frerards I sent FightingForever

Frankie's favourite thing

by FanfictionAnonymous 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2013-10-20 - 244 words

0Unrated
Frankie's favourite thing...


Frank loved it.


He loved the feeling of it between his lips and the weight of it on his tongue, he liked to run his tongue up the length and the taste of it in his mouth, the taste of the drops that would drip into his mouth. It was heaven for him, he couldn't get enough.


Sometimes Frank liked to suck it in as far as it would go, letting it touch the back of his throat teasingly. Frank didn't care who saw him or knew about it, it just made him want it more. He was a total slut for it and lusted after the way it would slide between his moist lips and into his hot eager mouth. He would bite his lip and close his eyes as he thought about it, it was just so...tantalizing.


Frank even liked the way it left a string of spit trailing to his mouth, he would moan around it in his mouth. It made him feel so deliciously dirty, especially when it dripped onto his shirt. He even loved talking about it, not caring who heard him. It was a thrill and he didn't care, his mouth felt empty without it and he couldnt wait til his next fix. Until he could wrap his lips around it once more and feel it, taste on his waiting tongue.


Mmm...Nope, there was no denying it...


Frank sure loved popcicles.

The end :)
Sign up to rate and review this story