Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign

Many Tips And Tricks For IPad Success

by joseph83driver 0 reviews

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-22 - 550 words

0Unrated
Your iPad is able to do a lot of cool stuff! Perhaps your are a novice, but now is the best time to begin learning. You have to find a lot of ways to use your iPad, like where to find tips, tricks and apps for what you need. Keep on reading this article!

Be aware of the amount you are spending to purchase apps for your iPad. It is very easy to accidentally spend more than you intended on iTunes, for example. The app stores your credit information, so you can just buy, buy, buy with a single click! Keep to a budget to ensure you don't overspend.

It is easy to get to all the apps that are currently running on your iPad. All you have to do is quickly double click your Home button. Just click the app you wish to switch to, if you so desire. To take the bar away, just do a downward swipe on your screen.

When you receive a new email, your iPad's default setting is for you to see two lines prior to opening it. It can be helpful to see more of the content prior to opening. You can select mail from your settings. Next tap on Contacts, then Calendar, and then change the options.

The alert every time you have an incoming email can be very annoying. The great thing is that you do not have to be. Under general in settings, you can alter the sounds. Then select Sounds. You can shut off the new mail alert or reduce its level.

Screenshots are simple to take. The home and sleep buttons pressed together will take a screenshot. This will capture the image and save it with your other photos.

http://www.magazinestore.co If you want to put your calendar on the iPad calendar you should click on the mail and then your contacts and then your calendar. Click on Add Account and then Other. Choose "CalDAV" as the account type and type in your Google credentials. Then, back out of that menu and choose the calendar app. You should now be set to go.

There are many features that you will need to be aware of that iTunes offers. One of the most interesting is called iTunes U (for university). This will give you podcasts that are educational in nature so that you can broaden your learning base.

There is now an easy way to mute your iPad. The original iPads did not have a mute button. Prior to iOS 4.3 you had to use the lock switch to mute the sound or lock your iPad's orientation. To do a quick mute on your iPad now, press and hold down your volume-down button.

If you do not want Google used as your default search engine you can change that. You can access this by selecting Safari from the settings menu and then hitting search engine. If you'd rather use Yahoo or Bing, this is where you'd make those changes.

With your new knowledge, you're ready to take the iPad to the next level. You should continue to learn as much as possible and discover the unending opportunities at your fingertips. Before long it will become indispensable in your life and you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Sign up to rate and review this story