Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign

Chili Con Cannabis

by wish35open 0 reviews

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-22 - 402 words

0Unrated
Once more your cannabis chef has become rummaging about for a cold winters afternoon for a few comfort food that has a kick. I like the concept of doing a survey of my kitchen cabinets, refrigerator, freezer, and garden to determine what’s available and just what new combinations can be made. So that we reach a well used favorite, chili.
Now some purists demand no beans while other people insist on no meat. Personally, I really like both. "Chili Con Cannabis" includes a two-legged kick. One kick is from spices (use to taste) along with the other arises from the decadent inclusion of fine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCt2QRzbAfk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUg4Ms9cS8r7tgGqgobOzuhA to the bubbling pot (no pun intended).



Here’s my latest batch:
2 15oz cans of premium black beans (drained)
2 15oz cans of black-eyed peas (drained)
2 15oz cans of deep red kidney beans (drained)
2 medium sized sweet onions chopped
8-12 ripe plum tomatoes chopped
1/3 cup dry red wine
1?-2 pounds of chopped beef (stir-fry style)
1-2 tablespoons cumin
2 tablespoons chili powder
1-2 tablespoons dried Boise state broncos chili flakes (the adventurous may add two drops of Dave’s Insanity Sauce)
2 caps (one teaspoon) liquid smoke
3 tablespoons Lea and Perrins
1 tablespoon salt and 1 of cracked black pepper
1-tablespoon garlic powder and 6-8 cloves of garlic for the stir-fry
3-4 large tablespoons premium quality bud butter
Directions:
Put the beans in a very large pot under low heat. When steam starts rise add the spices, wine, liquid smoke, and Lea and Perrins.
After about A half hour to 1 hour (with occasional stirring), add some tomatoes and onions.
Stir-fry the beef in a small volume of extra virgin olive oil that you’ve added 6-8 cloves of fresh garlic. Add the browned beef for the pot (the cooking one silly).
Usually do not overcook the beef. For texture sake avoid ground meat. Funds a textual deviate!
Permit the chili to very slowly cook for 1-2 hours over low heat with stirring.
Add some bud butter at most A half-hour previous to serving. Blend the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCt2QRzbAfk&feature=c4-overview&list=UUg4Ms9cS8r7tgGqgobOzuhA in.
Extras!!! Serve with corn chips or fresh sourdough bread. Sprinkle freshly grated cheddar cheese extraordinary.



Related posts:
http://gabtechweb.com/index.php?p=events/viewstory/8778
http://fender89stove.skyrock.com/3191787515-Chili-Con-Cannabis.html
Sign up to rate and review this story