Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign

home defense weapons

by jealous87 0 reviews

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-22 - 377 words

0Unrated
I used to really love the Laundromat. It had been therapeutic at night. The whistling sound of the units was certainly music to my ears. That was up until I pretty much got beaten to a pulp by a couple of ruffians there.

I thank the heavens I have a number of Mace guns, which are guns carrying defense spray. I leave behind one in the home, and also lug the other with me, if not for which I could possibly have been harmed pretty horribly.

Self-defense spray is non-lethal. That imparts a burning sensation to the skin and eyes, that disarms aggressors for a brief amount of time. This window permits you to run away from danger or call for help.

My Mace pepper gun can bring out seven bursts that this can spray for about 25 feet. That had come with a trigger-activated LED light, which assists in making better aims, a 28-gram OC cartridge, a water test cartridge, electric batteries and the dispenser.

I have used my defense spray gun a number of times. Because it is a tiny self defense spray, that may be hidden in the palm to supply an element of surprise.

In any case, I was hanging around silently for my next load to end the second a guy came close to me, and also asked for quarters. As soon as I said to him I had run out of quarters, he seemed seriously pissed. I doubted, though, if he was seriously after my coins. I had a feeling he wanted more like my wallet.

I witnessed him tell his pal to come over. The other guy went to us, and made an attempt to get my arm while Mr. Pissed attempted to reach into my pocket. I panicked, but got the presence of mind to fetch the gun pepper spray in my back pocket. As soon as that was visible, the individual grabbing my arm ran at once toward the exit while I hit the other on the face.

He was down on the floor, concealing his eyes, instantly. If not for my having one of my Mace guns that night, both criminals could have harmed me with ease. Have a look at http://www.gotselfprotection.com/mace-pepper-spray/mace-pepper-gun.html
Sign up to rate and review this story